Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Dark Sider

Hello,

You may have seen Tydus in some minor threads working as an arms dealer, stealing and selling weapons. Well I am currently putting Tydus through some challenges where he learns more about the force. He's a Grey Wonderer, a term I created namely because Tydus has a distrust of Jedi and Sith factions. He is currently wondering the galaxies following visions the force gives him. He has practiced at the Star Temple of the Rwa on Conglomerate Prime, trained in the basic arts at the abandoned Jensaarai Enclave, and trained with the Dai Bandu on how to maintain a balance on the force of both light and dark.

However he still does not know the truth about the dark side and what it means to use the dark side of the force. I believe the best way would be for Tydus to be captured by a Sith or Dark Sider, and while captured the person will try to turn Tydus to the dark side, being that Grey Wonderer (Grey Jedi) are constantly on the fence of Light and Dark.

If you are interested please let me know, thank you for your time.

[member="Darth Praetorias"]

Tydus will be captured for something or other, in a cage all (Count Dooku and Obi-Wan) flouting in a lair/prison cell. Dark Sider trying to convince Tydus to join the dark side. Tydus ask questions like "How does one control the Dark Side" or "What does it mean to be a Sith/Dark Sider", or stuff like that. Then Tydus escape with more Knowlage of the dark side.

At least something along those a lines.

Atlas Kane

A
Sounds pretty fun, you can write me down as a candidate for the job.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom