Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Companion to Travel or Roleplay With

Hey!

This is my second character on SWC. This character is very different to my original, so i'm looking for someone to travel with.

I am not looking for a jedi master, if there is a jedi to travel with, great. But i'm looking for anyone.

Thanks!

Greeting: Hello Jedi Meatbag, I am HK-57.

Explanation: Unlike all other HK units across the Galaxy, all of my combat parameters and components have been irreversibly damaged since I was first built.

Statement: I hold a wealth of information of the past, and of current technology, among several other things.

Continuation: I am in need of a Master, and I have a lack of information on some aspects of the Jedi.

Exclamation: So I hope you will accept this droid as a traveling companion, Jedi Meatbag.

[member="Cali-Bur Jerick"]

Hey I'm new to this place and I was in search of others to role play some star wars with. I've been role playing for about 7 years now in third person so I'm no noob to role playing at all. Have my own character setup and everything just haven't really added anything into the account I just recently made online here. I'm very much interested in rping with you if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom