Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Naval Officer of Imperial Descent

The Human

T
It was a mere suggestion. Elysium Empire is always in need of Naval Fleet Captains, Galactic Alliance would love anyone that can fleet even. Or perhaps if you want your hands dirty, the Hutt Consortium as they don't have one yet I think.

Aran Piett Aran Piett

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
P much everyone is in need of capable fleeters around here. Pick your choice, I think anywhere would be a good start. The Empire, TSE and Final Dawn all harken back to the Galactic Empire of the trilogy, though they have nuances; the Alliance is digging into Clone Wars aesthetics; the rest I don't know as well, but you get the idea, either from their name or faction page

If you were looking for something different, the League has the Rimward Rescue Service, which takes more from IRL coast guards and revenue services, with a historical flair in its organization and structure.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Naval Officer of Imperial Lineage looking for a place to grow a fleet to command

The Elysium Imperium, formally Elysium Empire, was founded by Heath Valhoun ,some militiamen that followed him, and a group of Imperial Descendants that he found in The Unknown Regions. Therefore I think The Imperium would be a good fit...even if those Imperials are in the minority now. We aren't the typical Imperial faction either, so it's not quite the same as "Imperial descendant joins Empire"

Also thanks The Human for suggesting us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom