Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natesh and ...?

Hello, there! I just finish my padawan! :D He isn't all that comfortable in social interactions, except with other Jedi, but is willing to learn more of the force and the galaxy. He is currently without a master to teach him and help him overcome his weaknesses. I'm open all kinds of ideas!

The darkness lays ever near the light.
I'm here to help you once again, [member="Natesh Ignafine"]! xP

Anyway, I suggest joining one of the Jedi factions. I personally suggest the Silver Jedi Order, but there are plenty more out there such as the newly reformed Jedi Order, the Iron Empire or the Dominion. You get plenty of roleplay opportunities and get to communicate within really tight-knit communities. Anyway, hope this helps you!

((This is [member="Jaredeth Darkmarsh"] by the way))

[member="Natesh Ignafine"] Hey man, just popping in to let you know that you don't have to feel like you're confined to just one faction. They are jedi after all and should all be willing to work together so joining more than one is an option if you find yourself at a crossroads. Grab yourself a good rp and just have fun.

If you're looking for an rp let me know. I don't bite... Too hard.

[member="Natesh Ignafine"]

Large group threads are my weakness, especially when I'm late to join. Something new would be better. Where are you at the moment, Voss? If so Mysa could do with a trip to Sanctum Capital anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom