Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAME THAT FACTION!

Pick a name you like, only pick 2. Top 5 picks will go on to the next round for final voting.

• Peoples Democratic Republic of Kathol - PDRK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebel Assistance Insurgency Dominion - RAID

• Exocron Mandate - EM

• United Systems of the Outer Rim - USOR

• The Kathol Bloc - TKB

• The Outer Rim Pact - TORP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X <-- Play me

Well it is time, we are moving along and I want to see how creative we are folks. As we seem to have come to a census that TKO has run its' course. It is time to turn the page.

First I want us to start picking a name, nothing like a new name and a fresh coat of paint right? With these names I challenge you to incorporate two keys.

• Our government structure will be a collection of non-aligned worlds / system. Please keep that is mind, a UN if you will
  • ​I want a cool Anagram like TKO, we have a tradition of corny anagrams and I want to keep it going lol.
OK team start putting them down here. Any and all are welcome. The end of this thread I will add a poll and we can vote, most popular wins, in event of a tie we will have a runoff election so to speak between the tied names to decide a final winner.

I'll start...

​Kathol Independence League - or KIL

Rebel Assistance Insurgency Dominion, RAID
Resu Exalted Protectorate, REP ;P
The Second Order to Stop the First Order, TSOSFO (pronounced. Tiss-sauce-foe) ;D

The name I am actually forwarding for consideration - Protectorate of Independent Systems, PIS

Alternatively, Protectorate of Independent Separated Systems, PISS

:p

All first round of voting is up, please pick your TWO favorite. This will be a double elimination vote, we will narrow it down to the top 5. Then vote only once for our favorite.

Any questions drop them here and mention me please. Good luck and may the best name win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom