Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change?

I've been considering a... Name change. The name "DragonsFlame", as much as it's historical value means a lot to me, doesn't really fit a Star Wars site as much as I thought. I've considered making a slight change, renaming the character "Joshua Dragonan" and pretending that's always been his name. Thoughts?

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] I don't know. I probably speak for a lot when I say I've kind of grown accustomed to DragonsFlame. May not be a 'traditional' Star Wars-y name, but it's a part of your character as much as anything else. I'd keep it. Yhats just my two cents though :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's a perfectly acceptable name for science fantasy. And that is coming from the guy who once wrote 'Vanilla Toner' and plays in a genre filled with Skywalkers, Starkillers, Chewbacca, and Han Solo. :D

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I've never had any dealings with you...but a name you chose is a name you felt was right for your character. SW or not...its YOUR name. Besides, unique/creative names are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom