Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naasad'guur Mhi, Mhi N'ulu, Mhi Mando'ade (Mandalorian Dominion of Taris)

Objective: Kill that Nekghoul
Allies: [member="Shaw McKeller"]
Enemies: All Dem Rakghouls
[2/20]

I nodded at the wisdom Shaw spoke. He was smart and was more knowledgeable than I. “I understand it’s a rumor, but if the rumor is true it warrants looking into. Besides, it supposed to be smack in the middle of a nest. Worst case is we clear that nest and don’t find this Force Wielding Rakghoul. Best is we do and we eliminate it before it is allowed to do anything too nasty. Win, Win.” I said to him. He wasn’t wrong. I didn’t really believe there was some mysterious Force Using Rakghoul down here, but hey, if there wasn’t that would be even better. I didn’t really like the idea of having to fight something like that. It was the reason we were all decked out in armor. A scratch could cause serious problems.

I waved the eight troops forward and we began our descent into the nest with Shaw following right along with us. The armor was having trouble maneuvering through the dense undercity, but with the addition of jump packs they were able to hold their own, gently lowering themselves from ledge to ledge.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
With a shrug, the heavily armored Mandalorian followed the group. The power armor was having a bit of trouble going down the larger ledges it seemed. Truth be told, so was Shaw, but he'd be damned if he was going to show that or his age in the field.

At each ledge, he casually stepped off and into the space between. A short drop and flexed knees helped prevent his hip from upgrading from a loud wail to a full fledged scream, but it still hurt like Hell for the old warrior. He was still physically fit after all these years, but with the heavy armor and the drop, there was only so much the body could take. Luckily, there weren't many ledges which meant he didn't need to draw on the Force to keep his hip from going out from under him.

Growing old could take a hike as far as Shaw was concerned.

"So," Shaw said, stopping to grunt slightly as he hit the floor after yet another ledge. He managed to keep the sound of discomfort from his hip out of his voice, which he considered a small victory for the day. "Where's this nest and how far are we? Or is this secretly a plan to see how to tire out an old man?"

[5/20 - Betna's writer]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

(#2/20)

"Naast'ika." Captain Tupu said, drawing the Mesen'loras' attention away from the surrounding buildings. "Restrict yourself to biological sensors only. Let Ensign Demona do her job. Junior Lieutenant Tersu and Ensign Rekama will tell you where we should explore."

Naast'ika beeped a few times. He wasn't happy about it. He wanted to explore everything! But he let everything but his biological sensors fade from his attention as he complied with Captain Tupu's instructions. Naast'ika didn't like not being able to scan the electromagnetic and radiation emissions of each and every airspeeder that flew near him, nor did he like not being able to piece together the design of every single building he passed. But he was rewarded by a much wider and more detailed view of the local population. From the humans and humanoids to the smaller, more alien creatures that populated the planet down to the animals and insects that filled the spaces between the people of the world. The city was interesting and Naast'ika was getting a very good view at all of the lifeforms within several kilometers. It made him happy and he quickly forgot about all the sensor readings he wasn't getting as he followed the navigation beacons his crew was setting up for him. Absently, he was aware that his turrets were still tracking back and forth as they scanned for threats.

Objective: Kill that Nekghoul
Allies: [member="Shaw McKeller"]
Enemies: All Dem Rakghouls
[3/20]

I laughed. “The nest is down in that sewer mainline.” I said pointing at a fairly large pipe that was burst open, swamp around it. It was roughly ten meters in diameter and seemed to have built up sediment giving it a floor, even if there were puddles and swamp within and without. Inside, through use of the Force, Shaw and I were able to sense life forms. Tainted life forms, permiated with the touch of the dark side. It may not have been their choice to turn into monsters, but they were monsters now, and they needed to be handled. There was no saving them given current technology, so it was only a matter of freeing them.

I let Shaw follow up in the middle, taking the lead myself with my mace in hand. Shaw had helped me craft the mace, and it felt good in my hands. More than enough to shatter a rakghoul’s skull in one stroke. The Titan’s Power Fist were of similar construction, utilizing smaller, none beskar versions of the same technology. They were restricted to slower strikes, but they here far stronger and more damaging.

[member="Shaw McKeller"], [member="Draco Vereen"]

A massive ecumenopolis that had been knocked down from its pedestal and fallen into decay? Check. Zombie-like, vicious creatures called Rakghouls? Check. Force-using Rakghouls? That was still open for debate, though after having fought Force-wielding Zombies Siobhan would not dismiss the possibility out of hand anymore. After all, it was significantly more logical than trillions of people suddenly vanishing and waking up in the netherworld.

Now I'm getting nostalgic about the 'good old days'. This is a sign of me getting old. I'm sooo not old, she thought to herself as she made her way through the undercity, gently gliding from ledge to ledge. She was clad from head to toe in her beskar'gam, now finally repaired since the beating it had taken on Alderaan so long ago. Dual bolters were magclamped to her thighs, a bolt pistol and a lightsabre were at her side. The latter was more ceremonial than practical since her duelling skills were abysmal, truth be told. Then again, once they encountered ghouls she could always crush them with her mind.

Seeing the fairly large pipe up ahead and the two Mandalorian warriors she advanced to link up with them. Through the Force she felt the life forms that were crawling inside it. They were tainted and their primal hunger resonated through the Force, their desire to kill and feed. Once they had been human, but that did not matter anymore. The best cure was a bolter round to the head.

(#3/20)

While most of his sensors were slaved to the readouts his crew was using to navigate the city for him, Naast'ika still benefited slightly from the passive effects of these sensors. He knew where each building and object was and knew well enough not to bump into them. Not because they would hurt Naast'ika, but because Naast'ika wasn't suppose to bump into things without Captain Tupu telling him to. Here and there, signs and symbols managed to attract the attention of the massive ship as he prowled between the towering structures of Taris.

Naast'ika read each sign with passing interest as he watched hundreds of thousands of people scurry about their lives or gawk at the Mandalorians that moved through their cities. Naast'ika caught quite a few staring at him as he glided through the city. Here and there, small children waved at him. Naast'ika wanted to wave his turret at the children in reply, but the Captain had yet to return control of the weapons to Naast'ika. So he simply continued gliding forward, the immense gravitational effect of his Dovin Basals holding him aloft. Here and there, dirt, trash, or a small feathered creature known as a pigeon was sucked towards the point of singularity created by Naast'ika. Most ended up being flung past the point where they would slowly drift back to the ground under the effect of Taris' normal gravity. With an explosion of feathers, Naast'ika watched with mild amusement as a pigeon disappeared into the singularity that held him aloft.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
Shaw looked at the sewer line his companion had pointed out and frowned beneath his helmet. He'd fought on battlefields drenched in blood and ichor, dueled with enemy warriors amid ice fields and lava flows. He'd even had to beat an opposing champion to death atop the outer hull of a starship in the middle of a skirmish. He'd not fought in a sewer before, nor did he really wish to do so.

The swamp wasn't a swamp. He knew that and made sure to avoid the deeper puddles where he could. The sediment wasn't quite sediment, but it was dry and held his weight for the most part, so for the moment he couldn't complain. He would, however, put his armor in to be cleaned as soon as possible, however.

The presence of another brought a wave of greeting from the large warrior before he turned back and followed Draco into the sewers. He left his blade on his back, there would be little room to swing the massive weapon in the close confines. He had no ranged weapons and figured it was down to unarmed combat for him. He remembered the champion on the hull in space, how Shaw could see the blood coating the inside of the man's visor. How the dead man seemed to dangle and dance slowly as if in a breeze while the magboots the corpse wore kept it anchored to the hull.

He could do hand to hand. He'd just have to deal with nightmares later.

[6/20 - Betna's writer]

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

(#4/20)

As Naast'ika's wandering mind grew bored with the trillions of lifeforms (only a few hundred thousand within his range being humanoids), various signs and symbols caught his attention. One in particular caused him to stop his forward momentum as he analyzed the strange meaning behind the sign. Delving his mind into the electronic databanks that were stored on the bridge, Naast'ika tried to research the meaning behind the sign that was only a few meters in front of his massive armored prow.

-Speeder Wash-

After a few moments of searching, Naast'ika found images of machines, droids, and humanoids spraying water and petting a number of machines of various sizes. After a moment's hesitation, Naast'ika diverted from the course plotted out by his navigators and followed the signs for the speeder wash. The Captain asked where he was going, but hung his head in silence as Junior Lieutenant Saris Lassiter informed the man of what Naast'ika had just been researching. Naast'ika beeped happily and ignored his bridge crew for the moment. He wanted to be sprayed with water and petted by humanoids.

[4/20]
[member="Shaw McKeller"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I didn’t know the new arrival, but she was here and Shaw seemed to know her, or at least greeted her as an ally. Besides, right about now the only enemies we would be faced with were going to be Rakghouls. And they were stirring with our presence down in their nest. Sio, being stronger in the Force than the rest of us should be able to feel the Nexus of the Force below us, permiating the immediate area with Dark Side energy, even Shaw would be able to feel its presence, if not pin-point it. Only I was the odd man out. The one that couldn’t sense it, just the uneasy feeling that came with it. The soldiers with us were well trained, having spent months in boot camp in the Sundari Desert and out in the Jungles of Wayland. This was just another hell hole that we would all walk out of in their opinion, and mine as well.

The first rakghoul appeared from out of a small cubby, barely big enough to contain it. It was a human sized ape like beast, deformed by Sith Magic and an arcane virus. I reacted as quietly as I could, by shooting it with a gun. My mace would have been louder, but the wrist laser wasn’t exactly quiet. It resounded through the main line, echoing through the alcoves on this level. Already we could hear the screeches of more becoming alert to our presence.

Undisclosed Location
...the Thug came closer to Andras, grabbed him by the hair and started reefing him back up onto his feet. A subtle -click- filled Andras ears as he was being pulled onto his feet as his hands came free of the cuffs and he swung them around. Batting the thugs arm away Andras brought his other up so that he could use his forearm for a proactive block as his opponent attempted to retaliate with a heymaker. Once he was inside his guard Andras made it kic, stepping in with an elbow and then delivering a straight kick to knock the man backwards before whirling around as the second of the two assailants came at him...

...even though he'd been beaten, worked over by the two men in Kimmel's employ and the man himself, Andras had a lot of fight left in him. He was a veteran. Experienced. As a Mandalorian he'd taken beatings that would make a lot of men cringe which meant he could recover a bit faster and push himself that extra mile. Right straight. Duck. Block. Another straight right. Left hook. Andras blocked and struck in a furious exchange. It ended when he put his heel into the side of the thugs knee, dropping him down and then drove a fist into the side of his head that laid him on the floor. When it was over Andras looked around, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand once...
"Next time bring more men Kimmel."...wait, what..."Kimmel?"...where did that slimy worm slink off to?...

...scanning the office where he'd been held Andras didn't see any sign of his main captor until he heard the -hiss- of a door closing and moved to follow. Beyond the door was an adjacent office where Andras found Kimmel bent over a lengthy display case working on a combination for whatever was inside. Moving closer as he came into the room Andras cracked his neck to one side...
"Thought you left without saying goodb--"...suddenly Andras felt an arm wrap around his throat, jerking him backwards as he brought his own hand up to pry it free and defend himself. One of the thugs wasn't out of the fight yet, probably the one he'd only kicked back into the window...

"Come on man."...Andras seemed to state in a guttural tone as he struggle in the mans hold, tilting his head downwards so that his assailant couldn't lock in a choke when his chin pressed down into his collarbone. Looking ahead of himself Andras started to drive an elbow into his attackers ribs when he saw Kimmel swing around, the display case open, holding what appeared to be a bizarre looking rifle in his hands. Not good...

[member="Shaw McKeller"], [member="Draco Vereen"]
(2/20)

Siobhan had just about enough time to give the two Mandalorian warriors a nod of acknowledgement as a greeting, then plenty of beasties decided to make our heroes feel welcome. Rakghouls, Rakghouls everywhere! There was no time for chatter, alas, as the beasts came at them. Deformed and twisted by the dark magicks of the Sith, they were no longer human. Siobhan did indeed sense the dark nexus of the Force that lay below them. Even at this distance the dark energies emanating from it were so potent that they felt like they were almost palpable. The sensation was both alluring and repulsive as the power called to her, much like the voices of sirens.

She clamped down on the sensation. It was what she had felt before on the battlefields of Denon, Gehenna and many others. As long as Lotek'k did not suddenly arise in the depths of the undercity, she could deal. So instead Siobhan focused on the more immediate task of killing beasts. One bolter leapt into her bionic hand and she gripped it tight. The heavy weapon fit into her grasp as if it had always belonged there. Time to slaughter monsters again. She squeezed the trigger and fired.

The bolter, never a subtle weapon, barked as it spat out an APE round and a gorilla-sized Rakghoul that was charging at her got its chest blown apart and died. She fired once more, tearing apart the leg of a Rakghoul and then finishing it off with a shot to the head. Drawing upon the tangled web of the Force she grabbed beasts and sent them flying like ragdolls, crushing them with her mind. More came...there were always more obviously, but that did not make her feel concern. It was good to be back on the battlefield.

(#5/20)

It took Naast'ika a few moments to follow the signs to their destination. A few blocks away, a cluster of droids and humanoids waited in a clear, open part of the city. A small line of civilian speeders sat idling in a line for no particular reason that Naast'ika could think of. Was this like refueling? Did Naast'ika have to wait in the line? Naast'ika did not run on fuel... he never had to wait in line... So. The line was not for Naast'ika! Beeping happily, Naast'ika glided his 150 meter long hull over the waiting speeders. Only a few meters separated the waiting speeders from Naast'ika's keel. His sensors could clearly see the occupants of the speeders looking up at him with odd looks upon their faces. In the surrounding cityscape, hundreds more humanoids watched Naast'ika as he slowly glided over the clearing and lowered himself until his keel was resting upon the ground.

Around him, speeders and droids and humanoids rushed out of his way. Then, slowly, the humanoids and droids walked closer to him. He watched as the droids and humanoids moved their heads to look at one another, then back to Naast'ika's red and black hull. While he waited for the water spraying and petting to commence, Naast'ika scanned the humanoids around him. Young. Female. Twi'leks? Yes. Twi'leks. And humans. Naast'ika scanned a banner near the clearing and decided to dive back into the databanks to research its meaning.

-What is Highschool Volleyball Team?-

(#6/20)

Naast'ika's weapons retracted as he waited and the Captain opened a frequency with one of the droids that stood around the living ship. Naast'ika listened in as well as he could. Something about a charitable donation by Hyperion Security to an all-girls school of some sort. A few moments later, water was being sprayed on Naast'ika and several dozen young humanoids were rubbing his hull with cloth pads and scrubbing brushes. There were quite a few of the young humanoids. His external sensors told him that the climate of the planet was currently on one of its hotter rotations. This made sense, as the young humanoids, quite unlike the Mandalorians he was accustomed to, wore no armor. Instead, they wore thin bits of cloth that seemed an odd bit smaller than what his databanks would have described as normal. A few moments of searching later and the databanks told Naast'ika that the young twi'leks were wearing something called a 'bathing suit'.

It seemed like an appropriate item to be wearing while bathing a Naast'ika.

[4/20]

"Ad be a buir asi'nesa seyi'r!"

La snarled as her rough prosthetic decided it wanted to get stuck in some grating.

"You know I don't think anyone would have minded if we'd sat this one out.. Not like we haven't seen enough action lately."

"I'm not bloody well sitting home just because some utter calyarnr shot me in the damned knee!"

"La your legs gone! It's not like you've just got a bit of a limp when it rains! Besides, you've a proper prossie on the way no?"

"I'm not sitting around until it's done! Besides, this is a bloody joke job! I could, I could hop my way through this and so help me I soon bloody will!"

Wrenching herself free, the Mando scowled as the five man squad continued it's way through the streets of the undercity. The banter was largely lost on the onlookers they drew, happening over the squads channel as it was. The body language, armour, t-visors and heavy weaponry however, were not lost. There was nothing subtle there.

Go have a chat with someone who'd been particularly vocal in what they thought about having Mandos on 'their' planet. Sure, fine. Like you needed a five man squad for this. This was about the damned leg. It was a damned pity job and it was pity and loyalty that kept her squad with her. None of this was making 'La particularly cheerful.

Now if she got to hit someone, that would make her very cheerful indeed.

Undisclosed Location
...an elbow was driven into the side of the man attempting to choke him from behind. Andras heard a grunt of discomfort before the grip around his neck loosened. Ahead of him Kimmel had lowered the rifle and was taking aim leaving the Mandalorian with precious little time to respond to the imminent threat. Instead of attempting to slip the hold his attack Andras drove another elbow into his side then used his other hand to take the mans forearm before whirling to the side so that he could spin the both of them around. The Rifle fired just as Andras turned himself and the man grappling with him around but instead of feeling the dulled impacted of a blaster bolt or a bullet as it chewed into the body of the man he was holding onto something far more unexpected happened...

...it was like a wave of concussion force hit the both of them. In one instant Andras and the man who'd been attempting to choke him out were flung off their feet and into the air. Both of them came down several feet away from their previous location. Andras hit hard an...
"Ooommmppppfffff."....escaping his lips as he came down onto his chest. Beside him he heard a similar -thud- as the body of his attacker landed nearby. The Thug was prone, motionless, Andras couldn't tell if he was dead or just incapacitated. Rolling onto his back Andras came around to see Kimmel advancing on him with that oddity of a weapon that he was brandishing, his finger on the trigger and then he squeezed it a second time. Andras wasn't sure what to expect but he rolled to the side after recognizing the telltale sign that Kimmel intended to fire again...

...a loud burst was heard, the silhouette of an impact crater imposed itself on the floor where Andras had been laying and with a look of astonishment the Mnadalorian sat up and started to climb back onto his feet before charging at Kimmel. To slow though. Bringing the rifle around Kimmel trained it on Andras and squeezed again but nothing happened...a jam, malfunction, something...and then the two of them collided as the Mandalorian leaned forward and drove his shoulder into Kimmel's midsection. The impact was hard and both of them landed on the floor with the rifle leaving Kimmel's graps and sliding away...
"Enough of this."...was all Andras managed to stammer out as he sat up, taking a position in Kimmel's full guard before he reached in to take a handful of the mans hair while throwing heavy strikes down into his mouth with the other. Blood started to paint the floor as Andras hit him again and again and again...he might have been picturing Strider's face a few times as he pummeled Kimmel as well...

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Capture a live Rhakgoul
Allies: [member="Briika Detta"]
Enemies: Rhakgouls
[Post 1/20]

Graad's mind was deeply lost in thought on what had transpired about a week ago on Manda'yaim just outside of the Tor yaim in Keldabe. MandalMedical had contacted him about a personal contract in being the full time escort and guard for one of their own on a recent mission to Taris. Briika Detta was the baar'ur being sent to test a serum which was designed to conteract the early effects of a Rhakgoul infection. With proper, and prompt, treatment, the serum was designed to kill the infection and keep it from spreading. Naturally Graad had jumped at the chance to work closely with his good friend. Especially since she had a very beautiful ad'ika to come home to.

Leaving the house had almost been an emotional affair for Graad, as Mesh'la was very concerned about her mother's safe return. Since her father had gone off an not returned it was natural Mesh'la's thought were going down that path. Having wanted to keep the ad from worrying too much, Graad had made a promise he was hoping he would not regret making. The ver'verd promised her buir would come home safe. There was no guarentee, but Graad knew he'd be long damned before he ever broke the promise.

At the present moment, the two were in undercity after they had split off from the main force. Their objective was clear, and so they followed a group of verde who were clearing the undercity of as many Rhakgouls as they could. This would provide them the opportunity to get Briika what she needed, a live creature, or one recently deceased. From there, they would have the more difficult task of searching some of the vagrant camps for a fresh vicitim to test.

<<< "Remind me never to come down here again when this is all over. This place gives me the heebee geebees, and those don't come easy for me," >>> Graad said to the blonde baar'ur though the comm channel they shared.

His skull painted buy'ce was securely fastened, as Briika was insistent he double checked it considering the circumstances of their meeting, and the fact they were dealing with Rhakgouls. The rest of his bone painted beskar'gam was snuggly fit as well, and well outfitted with what he would need to get the job done. His primary assault weapon was firmly gripped in both hands as he kept his eyes out for what they were looking for.

[5/20]

"Are you going high tech?"

"What?"

"Your prosthetic."

"Yeah, are you gonna have a gun built into it?"

"Into my leg? What? Are you mental? I'ma go about high-kicking to get a shot off? I've still got my damned arms!"

"Might help me get a shot off..."

"Harampr.."

"Elek, I know, you will end me."

"Still, it does seem like a waste to have technology like that on you at all times and not incorporate something useful."

"I personally think not falling on my damned face or being stymied by grating or.. or mud is pretty damned useful!"

A thug menacing an elderly Selphi off in an alleyway, out of direct sight and ignored by all those who would rather not see suddenly had his head blown off as La pulled her Repeater, sighted and fired in one smooth motion before reholstering. Probably the Selphi would be very grateful when she was done being in shock and wiped the gore off.

"Probably could've just broken his arms."

"Makes me feel better."

"Let's find some more people for her to shoot then!"

Allies: Mando'ade
Objective: Hunt Fugitives

Taris. A planet known for its long history of civil disorder when improved trade routes were introduced which marked the end of the planet's importance. But before these routes were known Taris prospered quickly over a century which pulled people from corners due to its economic attraction which quickly led to overpopulation damaging the planet. And after one hundred years had passed it began to decline giving a wrong impression for businesses and others who sought for wealth and opportunities. Once this unfortunate event happened the rest of this planet's history only was disorders and civil wars. Thankfully, industries were formed to give those in the lower class work and to try decrease the amount of crime activities.

Which is why the Bounty Hunter was here. He was hired by the authorities to be an antidote for the criminals here on Taris. Kill or arrest and was to be paid after eliminating delinquents in one particular area.

Just another day's of work.

[6/20]

"Tech matters less than functionality. Proper fitting all the way through reduces later problems, physical and mental."

This was greeted with silence as all four visors turned to take in the speaker, unnecessary as it was.

"What?"

"Don't think I've ever heard you say that much. Ever."

The oft-times medic shrugged once, his store of words apparently used up.

"Someone knows where we're going right?"

"I just follow you, someone has to watch your shebs."

"My back, you're supposed to watch my back."

"Well I've been doin' it wrong this whole time then."

"I don't bloody know where we are! It's just easier to keep going than stop. I have momentum on my side now, finding the right strides a damned pain. Someone steer me!"

"You know if anyone else ever read the reports.. I'll transmit the coordinates we've earmarked as most likely."

"Eh, send 'em to Jidte. He has better mapping tech."

"You're just lazy."

"I'm very busy not tipping over!"

"Right, send me the coords, we need to find something for La to shoot pronto."

"Kark the lot of you."

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
Shaw was about to make a comment on Draco's definition of 'quiet' when the sounds of more Rakghouls could be clearly heard further ahead.

"I guess this is where the fun begins," he said, limbering up his shoulder. It was stiff, per usual. Courtesy of old injuries and ancient wounds.

As the shrieking grew louder, so did something else. A calling, a pulling. It tugged on his soul, drew in his mind. It reached into the very being that was Shaw McKeller and reached down, deep down inside. Though it felt like warm velvet against his spirit, his mind felt it for what it was. A terrible claw; a horrible, wretched hand with soul-tearing claws scrabbling inside his very self. It searched for something it knew very well. It searched for the butcher of Shaw's past.

His mind became awash in the red haze it had known in its youth. Of blood lust, of wanton destruction. The battlefields of hundreds of wars and tens of thousands of dead bodies called to him and deep within he felt a part of his soul yearn for it once more.

But Shaw was older now. He no longer believed death brought glory. Time had robbed him of his youth, his youthful choices tore away his honor. In return, fate or the Force had determined the proper reward for such gifts forcibly taken was to be wisdom.

The wisdom to see what he was, what he had been, what a small, tiny part of him still was.

That wisdom took the scrabbling claw and, between the hands of wisdom and Shaw's will, broke the claws from the dark hand one by one.

The Dark Side retreated from Shaw's soul leaving him to deal with the first of the Rakghouls. The first abomination found Shaw's armored hand around its throat for the brief moment it took to register the other fist before the blow tore head from shoulders. Another leapt up only to find the body of the first in its path, thrown there with enough force to break bones and rip flesh. A third perished as it sought to hamstring McKeller, the Mandalorian's boot crushing its head down into its torso, shattering vertebrae and skull alike.

The Demon of Concordia was on Taris.

[7/20 - Betna's Writer]

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom