Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.O Mercy [New Order Dominion of Telos IV]

Zion Krayt

Z
His surprise at such a question had only been revealed upon his face. Long ago he had learned to hide his emotions quite professionally, and his face stayed straight the whole time, his dark gaze watching the blue gaze of the Zabrak.

"No, I was born upon Haruun Kal, and I had never been fortunate to train upon Tython." He said calmly and smoothly. For all itnents and purposes it was the perfect lie, and his expression was set and determined to stop the Sith Lord.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Awe. And if you did I would of let you live." Without even raising a hand the Zabrak would reach out once more, to grasp the Jedi's throat. Ferus would cross his arms over his chest, simply watching. A single mental message would erupt from his form, right for his apprentice [member="Ballen-Ist"] .

Kill.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
The force choke had come again, and he raised his lightsaber up despite the choke, and once the force choke had wrapped itself around him, he used the Force to resist it from his body, and threw a force push directly for the Sith Apprentice. It wasn't the first time a Sith had used the Force to choke him, and he was certain it wouldn't be the last time. It had occurred dozens of times in his life, and now, it was safe to say that he was proficient at dispelling such abilities.

And waited.

[member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Fear was something that Ballen-Ist had not felt in a long time. It had been years since he was required to experience such an emotion, he having thought it was past him by now. However, his fear was not directed at his enemies, however it was held firmly upon [member="Darth Ferus"], the man being the source for it. Thoughts raced through the teen's mind, thoughts of failure, he knew he could not fail or else he would be killed by his own master's hand. The crimson saber he had held in his hand had long since been relaxed at his side, mimicking the same motion Zaren's arm took. However, after utilizing telepathy, the Sith was anything but calm. His arm was tense, ready to flick forward in an attempt to strike [member="Zaren Bouqi"] down. The mental image of the word kill would invade the boy's mind.

Immediately, his form would dart forward. The message that Ferus sent was expected, the boy teetering on the edge of insanity almost as he awaited the order to kill. However, Ferus' hold did not seem to do much, for Zaren was prepared, the man's arm lifting to send a blast of force energy at Ballen-Ist. Reacting quickly, he would exude the force energy he had pent up in his body, forcing it forwards to create a barrier. However, he was not fast enough to create a complete one, the Knight's push colliding with him, sending him skidding backwards, unable to resist it's strength.

Zion Krayt

Z
Once the force push had hit the Sith Acolyte, Zaren Bouqi was already retreating back towards the Jedi Academy, within a heart beat he had turned a round and the Force speed had already taken his body, and he sped into the open doors of the Academy, already sealing the doors behind him and making his descent to the lower levels where he was certain he'd be able to hide.

Concealing his ashlan presence was easy, after the several Jedi Purges that he had lived through as a Jedi Padawan, you became accustomed to hiding your Force presence, and then dimming the remaining Force presence that you projected, though not enough so that you wouldn't be sensed anymore, it was just that you needed to be powerful in the sensing category to find who and what you were looking for.

[member="Ballen-Ist"], [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Ferus wasn't simply going to stay still. Intact, he moved to the doorway first, blocking the path into the building itself. The Sith Lord was far faster then any knight after all. With a single hand raised he would send a blast of the Force strong enough to tear down the pillars, rip the rocks from tue ground, shread the surrounding area like paper. [member="Ballen-Ist"] might get caught, but he knew his master, and should know to move. The Jedi, on the other hand, was moving, running too fast to stop in time. He would have to face the blast head on.

He was only a knight after all.

Given the short amount of time, it would be more than impossible to judge whether [member="Darth Ferus"]' push would increase in length faster, or width. Spinning on his heel, the boy would attempt to react as fast as possible, the force energy that he had been using surrounding his body once again to empower it. The boy's muscles would vibrate with life as the molecules seemingly sped up, allowing him to run in the other direction at supernatural speeds. After-images of his figure were left in his wake as he sprinted, the boy not daring to turn and look back.

However, his curiousity would be rewarded without having to do anything, the after shock of the blast hitting the Sith, causing him to tumble forward in a violent roll. He was dazed, his palms firmly pressed agaisnt the ground as he pushed himself back to his feet.

Zion Krayt

Z
When the Force Blast had been expanded outwards from [member="Darth Ferus"]'s hand, the Jedi Knight had peeled off in another direction, straight to the right of the direction he was going. The shredded rock that fell from the pillars and the surrounding area were passed and avoided for the most part, they were avoided because he was attuned with the Force, all of his senses heightened and adapted to his body's current state. The Force Speed had been with him when he made a break towards the door, and it was with him when the Force Blast caught up to him and threw him across the ground, and he rolled until the corpse of an Imperial stormtrooper had stopped him.

The stormtrooper's blaster rifle was in his lap, and he clutched at it without a second thought, and got up and ran off again. The continued usage of the Force speed was surely not the best ability to use continually, but it was the only way to escape, to protect the location of Tython, and to bring word of the Sith's location to the Galactic Republic.

After all, he was a Knight, but force speed fell into the Control aspect of the Force, and if you couldn't control your own body, then being as adept at using abilities that heightened his senses made no sense.

[member="Ballen-Ist"] - [member="Darth Ferus"]

For a moment the Darth kept still, letting his hand drop for a moment. Then, he was moving. Speed to him wasn't limited bursts, wasn't hard to control. It was natural. It took but a moment for the Lord to catch up to [member="Zaren Bouqi"] , him even having to slow down after catching up just to stay close. Another blast of the Force would erupt to the side, intent on once more blasting the Jedi away.

The Dark Enforcer couldn't let the boy live after all.

Zion Krayt

Z
The blaster rifle was being pointed behind him as he fired the bolts in short bursts so as to not overheat the rifle, towards the Sith Lord that chased him. He wasn't going to let himself be hunted down like prey without a challenge, right? He doubted any of the bolts hit the Sith Lord, and if they did, they probably didn't slow him at all that much, but all of those thoughts went out of his head again.

This time, he sensed the Force blast, and he tried to leap up into the air to let it carry him, and his feet had barely lifted off of the floor before the blast carried him forwards, and he flew faster and even further than he had probably planned, and tucked his head into his chest to roll along the ground and kept on running.

He felt himself tiring, but he knew he had to keep on running. So many lives depended upon that.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A bemused gaze would follow [member="Zaren Bouqi"] as he rolled forward. So the boy was getting away, how odd. Well. That couldn't be allowed. Deus, the burning blade it was, found it's way free from it's sheath, falling once more into it's master's grasp. The purple flame that was once fake roared to life, taking over the form of Ferus. The blade would seem to dance around his form as he knocked the blasts from his troopers own weaponry. That thought seemed to irk the Zabrak. His own troops weapons, used against him.

Annoyance turned to anger, which quickly turned to strength. The Lord would swing outwards with his blade, which would seem pointless, but as soon as he swung Zaren would feel the cut. Ferus used telekinesis to project his cuts across vast distances, allowing him to essential slash as if he was right behind the boy himself. The boy, who thought of himself a master of Form Seven, would feel the onslaught of a man trained in the form sense his childhood.

For each visible slash, there where multiple cuts, too fast for the naked eye to keep up with. Even from a distance they would be numerous, never ending. But the worse part about the cuts was not the distance they had, not the number or how strong the cuts themselves were, but the fire. The purple flame wrapped around each of the telekinetic cuts, burning down on the dark skinned Jedi with a heat far worse then a normal flame. The air itself visibly burned as the purple flame burst outwards, and Zaren would only fine misery behind it all.

Darth Ferus would not let this boy leave alive.

Fear had been instilled in the boy, [member="Darth Ferus"]' cold attitude towards him after his failure was a sure sign of punishment to come. He had failed in the one test he had been given, he could only hope to redeem himself by accepting whatever the Sith Lord planned. The blast wave that had been conjured by his own master had made him stumble, causing him to become dazed for a minute. In that minute, [member="Zaren Bouqi"] and Ferus had managed to rush past, their speeding forms casting winds behind them. Breathing heavily, Ballen-Ist would feel the fatique that had welled up within him, however he was not done yet. Closing his eyes, he would focus on the force around him, attempting manipulating it to his will. Something would click within his mind, his entire essence being able to feel and sense the energy source flowing around him. It would bind within his legs, causing them to vibrate at intense speeds. Utilizing force speed, the Sith apprentice would hope to keep up, darting across the grassy plains, stopping as he witnessed his master's onslaught.

Zion Krayt

Z
He kept running until he felt the strikes along his back, he stumbled at the first strike, but he kept trying to move on. There were so many cuts across his back that he just halted completely and fell to his knees, and did nothing. The last few things that he did was press upon the wristpad, on his arm, and his ship was contacted to come towards his location, but for now, he wrapped the Force around himself and stayed in the position he was in.

He felt the blood seeping into his robes, and it was probably staining the durasteel armour that he wore. It was torn, and past being as clean as it had been when he was within the Academy. Now, he just rested on his knees, with the Force shield that was just wrapped around his body.

And now he waited.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Stormtroopers behind Djonas took defensive positions as the assault on the bunker began. The resistance troops were light in number but heavily armed. Their lack in discipline would be their downfall. Nothing more than simple militia given weapons of war with no training. Djonas stood at the front of the Imperial forces in the assault, deflecting blaster bolts with his lightsaber back at the resistance. His plan? Get inside that bunker and slaughter every man woman and child within. It was a terrible day to oppose the New Order.

At this point the Darth slowed to a walk, simply approaching the boy. Silently he would walk around his form, right to where his head was. Deus would thrust into the ground in front of him, and Ferus himself would crouch, watching.

"You know that shield won't hold against me. Are you hoping it will last long enough for reinforcements? Why would you call them here, of all places. You have essentially sent them to their death." [member="Zaren Bouqi"] wasn't the only one to make a call. The legion known as Ferus's Fist, having completed their main mission within the mines themselves, came forward, stalking up the small hill he and the Jedi were on. Armed with Iridonian grade weaponry they were already making a perimeter, already preparing to take the man himself hostage.

Ferus turned from him then, pulling his blade free from the ground.

"Make sure he doesn't leave, and keep an eye out for anything he's waiting for. If you see an unmarked ship, shoot it down without hesitation."

The screech of Imperial class crafts overhead would overwhelm the group as the battle concluded. Bombs barraged the planet's surface, aiming to completely destroy the cities and all that inhabited them. The battle cruisers that loomed within the skies cast an ominous darkness, foreshadowing certain death. Fear had been bottled up in the boy since his defeat at the Knight's hand, it did not leave him when the man was downed. Looking to the immediate area, Ballen-Ist would watch as the Iridonian commandos stormed the plateau, advancing quickly in order to capture Zaren. Now all that was left was the two Sith, and the Jedi Temple. Stepping forward, the pure blood would approach [member="Darth Ferus"], hoping to mask his fear in the best manner he could. "Master..."

Zion Krayt

Z
"I do not know you, but it seems as if you have honour." He replied and kept on the ground, his gaze and facial features hardened. He didn't think the Sith would strike him down now, but Sith were unpredictable sometimes. He knew that if he got up, he would die, and he also knew that if he got up, he'd fall right back down. He would be throwing his life away. "Have you always been a Sith?"

He remained quiet, he thought of why he was in this position. His home. Tython. "Why Tython?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"No, I was once a Templar. But like the Jedi, they lie. Contradict themselves. I want Tython so I can remove Jedi from the galaxy." The Zabrak spoke away from [member="Zaren Bouqi"] , his back to the dark skinned man. He turned then, facing the Jedi full on.

"Do you fear loosing control of your emotions?"

Zion Krayt

Z
He continued to watch the back of the Sith Lord until he turned around. He supposed his idea was fine, except for the fact that it would be foolish to do such a thing with Tython. It may have been an important world to the Jedi Order, but there were several other words like that as well.

"The thought had never crossed my mind." He replied blandly. "Why?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Because that is how your masters live. When I was a Templar I had gone to the planet. I had revealed the location of the Sith, who was in it. All without a care for my safety. The Templars are both Light and Dark, and I myself followed both in a harmony. But the Jedi, they feared me. I was just as much of light as them, but they called me Sith because of the Darkness. They feared me, some even wanted to kill me."

The Zabrak spoke calmly, slowly to [member="Zaren Bouqi"] . His pale gaze never blinked, never wavered.

"I want to end the hypocrisy of both Jedi and Sith. My master feels the same way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom