Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Way

The drink was brought in with hers and she took a sip when they arrived. His attention drifted away from her, but Ra couldn't tell what he was doing now. Giving a shrug she felt when his attention came back to her.

"The Force isn't a sentient being, not like you or I at least."

In her turn, she shrugged​ slightly.

"You know, even in a crowd of many one can still be alone. Such is the fate of myself. While we sit here talking, we are still separate. We're not friends, yet, mere acquaintances. Keeping one another company for a time, but eventually that time will end and we will be alone again."

@Arkan

He took the drink with a nod and looked back towards her with a slight raise of the glass he took it and downed it giving out a slight Ahhh as he looked back towards her putting the glass back down.

"That is one perspective."

This was his opinion but he didn't force it on anyone.

"The force is always with us though, sometimes it talks to us, influences us, and sometimes it leaves us there to figure out on our own. The force sadly cares for one thing, balance."

@Ra'a'mah

"Would you care for another? It is not my intention to get you drunk unless you choose to."

It may cause Arkan to be more open however, so Ra wasn't opposed to getting him that way. The choice would fully be up to him if he drank himself into a drunken stupor and would need to be carried out.

"Yes it always with us unless you're cut off from it. There are certain items out there that can do that. I should know, been exposed to them a time or two. Have you ever been on a battle field to suddenly have the Force stripped from you? Do you know how to fight without its use?"

Taking a sip of her drink, she sat back in her seat and looked ​at his shrouded face with her gold eyes.

"So you know a little more about me than I do. So far, I only know your name."

[member="Arkan"]

"I think another one would be fine. Don't worry about me getting drunk I have no intention to."

Saying this he looked back at Ra. He didn't feel like she was doing this to intentionally harm him, more of being a good host than following some malicious deeds in her head.

"The force is a powerful tool, but the force has handpicked each person throughout the galaxy and given them a limit, some can't feel it, some can, some can use it, and some master it. But people have found a way to strip us of our gift, and then we are lost without something we have always had."

He rested his hands on the table as he listened to her nodding.

"If you wish to know more, then simply ask what interests you."

@Ra'a'mah

Another drink was delivered for him and Ra just took another sip of her own. He said he wasn't going to get drunk and that was greeted with a nod. Listening to what he said about the Force and the people that it appeared to pick to be graced with the ability to use it, she could agree. To her knowledge her parents hadn't used it, but she was far too young to remember them when they supposedly died.

"Yes, I've been stripped, but it was only for a short period of time."

Giving Arkan a half smile, she tipped her glass in his direction for a moment before taking another sit and setting it down.

"I asked you a few questions already and you really haven't answered any."

[member="Arkan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom