Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Way

A simple transaction and another client was happy. Ra wrapped up her business and wanted to just hang out for once. Never one to be frequent dance halls, parties or any place that was highly active, Ra picked what appeared to be a more subdued cantina for a drink. While she had been exposed to these things a few times in her life, they weren't her thing.

Ra would rather be in a library, her own home or some place that was quiet and calm. For a sith, she really was an odd one and she kept that secret and hidden. Wearing a façade of business since she was a businesswoman, she also covered her Force ability. Instead of a sith if somebody could feel her, they would feel a person that was neutral and barely trained.

Walking into the cantina, it was perfect for her to sit and just chill. Taking a spot at the bar, she sat near the rear and would be able to observe most of the place. Behind her was the wall, but there was a door in the wall and she couldn't see what was on the other side due to it being closed.

Not expecting anybody to come out of it, she wasn't worried and ordered herself something to drink as a reward for doing business.

[member="Arkan"]

His armor clad feet hit the ground one foot at a time as he made his strides through the city, twisting turning finding his way along, glancing around under his hood that made his face seem like a pool of darkness. The soft clanging of his armor could be heard but was not disruptive, it almost seemed to always fit the atmosphere as he continued to walk.

Making his way deeper into the city he held his hand on his hilt of his sword as it rest in his scabbard. He rolled his shoulders a bit as he walked feeling a slight kink in his back but he shook it back as he continued to follow a path that he had set in his head, even though he was just looking around for something interesting he wanted to do somethings in particular while he was there.

Finally walking into a cantina he looked around his large presence filling up the doorway as he entered and made his way towards the back of the establishment finding a nice corner to sit in. After he sat down a barmaid made her way over and took his order, he made it simple with Ale, not wanting anything to fancy.

He leaned back a little and let his eyes wander over the crowed as he continued to sip on his ale a little bit.

@Ra'a'mah

She felt him approach before he even opened the door to the cantina. When he did, his visage was hidden by a deep hood, but it was clear as day he was a Jedi. Now the alignment of a person didn't matter to Ra, however if that person didn't share the same feeling there might be issues between them. Her naturally gold eyes followed him, but he didn't appear to notice her gaze or didn't react if he did.

It might have been the fact she kept her Force guarded. Her curiosity perked as to what a Jedi was doing here, she let slip her cover for a brief moment and put it back up. If he was paying attention, it would appear to be like a beacon that demanded to be followed.

Taking a sip of her drink, the ball was now in his court if he wanted to approach her.

[member="Arkan"]

He saw the several glances and stares as he made his way in, as was the curiosity of cantina dwellers and of people in general, always wanting to know, even if the fact didn't concern them any. But, he was not a rude man and he had just come for a drink, his eyes and his perception was out as he felt around for anything unusual but he didn't feel anything.... at first.

When he least expected it he felt someone slip, the presence of someone else nearby that was powerful in the force, his eyes drifted over to a very cute looking ginger woman who looked to have come for a quick drink before leaving.

Standing up he made his way over and took a spot near her not talking to the woman, but feeling making sure that nothing was going to surprise him as he approached her.

@Ra'a'mah

Her intentional reveal did not go unnoticed and the Jedi got up to sit near to her. While he didn't move to speak with her, she nodded at him. Taking a sip of her drink, Ra gave him another moment or two before she broke the silence.

"What brings you here if I may ask? Dark times to be wandering around like you do. You're either very brave or stupid...maybe both."

There was no hostility in her tone, just her feeling that she was speaking the truth. It would be better and safer for him to hide what he was from casual observation. Making no moves for any of her weapons, she looked at him before speaking again.

"Call me Ra."

It went unspoken for him to offer her a name.

[member="Arkan"]

As he sat down near her he gave her a slight nod back his hood moving but the black ominousness underneath revealing nothing about what is underneath the hood. His hand holding his drink and putting it up to unseen lips sipping it.

"I'm just here for a quick drink after a long day. I'd like to think everyone is a little bit of both."

The smooth voice came through the hood, it was fairly deep. He was looking the woman over in his ominous stare his eyes covering every inch of her body as he tried to figure out her game.

"Many know me by the name of Arkan."

He said his tone not giving anything away.

@Ra'a'mah

The nod returned, but not revealing anything more than a voice and the fact he was unlikely to be wearing a mask under that hood, he told her nothing. However, she could feel his appraising eyes on her.

"You and I are here for the same thing then."

He spoke with a neutral tone, not unfamiliar to Ra. In business it was what she dealt with regularly. There would be a slight gleam in her eyes when she spoke.

"Please to meet you, Arkan."

It didn't matter if it ​was his real name or not. Ra was just part of hers and she chose to keep it simple for now.

[member="Arkan"]

He shifted his gaze around the room, she had let her mask slip but now it perked his interest too try and see if any others in the cantina happened to be hiding something out of the ordinary.

"Well then I'm glad to meet someone so like minded."

He said this after searching the room not seeing anything particularly weird and looked back at her continuing the conversation the two of them where holding with one another.

"And you Miss Ra."

As he said this he made sure that it was in a very respectful and polite tone to not get the wrong impression to her. He still wondered why she let her mask slip.

@Ra'a'mah

With a small incline of her head, Ra accepted what he said. Going back to his reply on people being both stupid and brave, she let out a little amused breath through her nose. Leaning a touch closer to him so keep her words between them and nobody else able to hear, she would point something out.

"Maybe that is the case. However, quite a few people that are stupid think they are being brave. Which are you?"

Not quite invading his personal space, but very close to it, her naturally gold eyes would look at where his should be if he was human. Her tone remained polite, but with a touch of curiosity as to what he thought of himself.

[member="Arkan"]

Looking back towards her he gave a slight raise of his brow, but to her it was nothing more then darkness. He thought it a little ironic that he followed the light but yet kept himself in the dark, but that was another topic for another time.

"But Brave people think they are just acting stupid, in that case can I be both brave and stupid?"

He inquired to her, eyeing her a little bit as he noticed she leaned in a little closer, nothing unusual but he had his guard up just in case this went south faster then a speeder crash.

@Ra'a'mah

He would sense no hostility from her since she didn't intend any. This was a simple conversation over drinks between two strangers. Arkan countered with his own question to hers. That brought a slight smile from her, a simple turning up of side of her mouth.

"That would indicate that brave person was actually wise and not stupid."

To be as strong as he was, she didn't think he was stupid. That would make him wise and brave. Both good qualities.

"If you know you're acting stupid, it means you have some brains aren't actually."

Raising a hand to her head, Ra would tap her forehead slightly and moved to pick up her drink for another sip.

[member="Arkan"]

He continued to look around the cantina as they talked, taking a sip from his drink here and there as she was talking before he would make his response. His eyes kept coming back to her when she finished talking so he could formulate his response.

"Or he is a stupid person being wise who is brave."

There were ways to be brave and dumb, he had seen it before, and would again.

"If your stupid but know something smart, even if it's one thing, are you still stupid?"

He asked this of her chuckling softly as his cup returned to his lips as he took another sip listening to her response.

@Ra'a'mah

For the first time in quite some time, Ra laughed out loud.

"I like your humor, Arkan and this conversation is just going in circles."

His chuckle being contagious, she hoped he wouldn't take offense at her laugh. Both of them taking a drink together, she tipped hers in his direction slightly in the form of a toast.

"To being brave, wise and stupid all at the same time."

[member="Arkan"]

He chuckled again softly as he heard her laughter.

"Circles are just lines that connect."

Looking at her softly he gave a smile under his hood and raised his glass back to her and touched it against hers with a soft tink as he raised it to his lips downing the rest of it in one gulp.

"Ahhhh, To being brave, wise and stupid at the same time."

@Ra'a'mah

"Ah you're close, my dear, mysterious and still faceless stranger. A circle is a single line that connects."

The air between them was calm, not filled with any tension, but caution all the same. It might be starting to relax, but in public she didn't think either one would fully do that. However, in private would he attempt to harm her? Ra was confident in her ability to keep her hide intact, until she knew more of his intention, she would stay in public.

"So what do you consider yourself?"

[member="Arkan"]

"Ah yes, the facade, everyone's facade."

A soft chuckle left from his mouth again as he shook his head as he rubbed the back of head looking at her and gave a slight smile under his hood as he sat next to her letting the cup touch his lips again as he sipped the ale as he thought about his facade a little bit, how it was strange, how it was faceless, and mysterious, almost, dark.

"I consider myself to be a person who holds emotions."

@Ra'a'mah

"We all have facades. I am a businesswoman and present myself as such, but I'm also this."

Lowering the facade for a moment again, that alignement would show for a moment and then it was back in place. However, Ra was a very unconventional sith and didn't freely express her own emotions. Like him, apparently she held them.

"Another thing in common it appears.."

Her curious golden eyes ​glittered at him and showed him the type of person she really was. While a follower of the Sith Code, she wasn't evil. There would be a softness in them that normally wasn't there in a sith. Another thing that separated her from a dark sided person was the fact her eyes were not corrupted at all. That gold was natural.

[member="Arkan"]

"Least I know I'm not going crazy, but facade's are not always a lie."

He picked up her dropping it almost immediately, he figured as much but it was nice to confirm that it was, her. He felt something strange about her thought, a almost powerful force about her, but before he could investigate it was up again.

"It seems like it is a more common trait these days."

The facade he had chosen gave him a shield. Not a real shield but one that protects him, no one knows him but he knows people, he doesn't have to hide anything about himself except his appearance and could meet the same person twice in an hour and they would never suspect a thing, it was a unique facade to stay the least and brought a lot of attention, but it served it's purpose.

@Ra'a'mah

Raising an eyebrow at his comment about going crazy, Ra shook her head slightly.

"This is a crazy place. Are we not all a little crazy?"

Anything he tried to sense about her through the Force could be seen in her eyes. The only thing he wouldn't know ​was her alignment, but she had shown that twice to him now. If it wasn't obvious to him, then it never would be.

"They do come in handy for sure. Keeps people from paying too much attention unless it is the intention of it."

It would imply his and how he used it tonight.

[member="Arkan"]

He watched her a little bit shaking his head a little bit.

"Crazy is all just a point of view."

His eyes finally meet hers for a minute, even though she can't see his he can see hers pretty well and can see a little bit of everything, but he couldn't figure out what side she was on.

"Yeah, but it also has some draw backs as well."

He said softly sipping his drink.

@Ra'a'mah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom