Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Meeting (Mystique)

Ghost took her hand and closed her eyes as she concentrated. Her mind, and then her mouth found the words of an old Dathomiri spell, one of the first the witches had created.

The spell would roll out from her, over to [member="Mystique "]Easing worries, healing wounds, and most of all, comforting the broken girl. It left Ghost voulnerable of course while she did it, but she didn't feel any specific threat from her

She channeled it untill she felt a spike of pain, starting to tap into her life energies she ended the spell and smiled humorlessly "How does that feel?"

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
The field. The field on Nabboo. Both of her mothers were there, they were laughing. Rolling in the grass. There had been a picnic but she couldn't remember what they had ate. They had rented an open top speeder and explored Theed.. That had been ages ago. A lifetime. She had been five years old and almost forgotten completely. That was before--before the Hutts had killed them in front of her and took her as a slave. The vivid memory made more tears flow from her closed eyes. These were not of pain. They were of memory. Of love. Of release.

To reply she leaned in and kissed Scarlet's cheek. This was not a sensual, meaningless act but one of genuine thankfulness.

"Thank you," she whispered. It was all she could say and she knew it wasnt enough. It never would be. But it was all she had. "Thank you."

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Ghost smiled and nodded in reply "You're welcome....I hope its helped, at least a little. I can't do that often....But if you want I can give you my contact information....we can speak again"

She offered. Why was she being so pointlessly kind? What could she gain from this? Internally ghost growled at her senseless charity. Yer her body found itself hugging the softly crying dancer. "It'll be allright. You're free" She purred, and realized the irony of the statement. Mentally Ghost was so much more free than Mystique, yet physically she was so much more of a captive

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She wrapped her arms around the assassins body and released herself into vulnerability. Her body shook with silent sobs. Her hands rubbed the bare skin of the assassins back. Her tears wet the woman's shoulder. She had no idea how log it lasted before she could speak again.

Free? What was free? She had no idea. She had a view of the concept but no knowledge of the true meaning. Or what if felt like. She had been free before. But she was too young to truly know what that meant.

At last she broke the embrace, looking in the face of the woman who had helped her and seeing her at arms length. There was a pressing question on her mind. "Why are you doing this for me?"

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She felt the loose ball of emotions that was [member="Mystique "]against her body. She rubbed her back comfortingly as they embraced, mumble the proper reassurances that the girl needed so desperately to hear

Ghost was at a loss for the answer to her question, atleast at first "You, are not the only one who was broken" She whispered softly,the first hint of actual emotions in her tone since their conversation had begun

"I hoped it helped...." She said with a sad smile, squeezing her hand reassuringly

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
The dancer nodded her head gently, her crimson hair falling around her in a cascade of fire-like display. She remembered what it felt like to be--different than she was now. What was the term for that? What was the term for what she was now? She would have to think about that for a while. What she did know for sure was that she had released a torrent of tears and pain in them. It was cathartic. While she was not fully whole, if she even knew what it meant to be fully whole, she was better than she had been when she entered the building.

"It--did," she said, finding it unusually easy to think and speak. "I have for so long been the object--the object of desires. The object of attention. The object of play. The object of sensuality. The object that was beaten when they were angry. Never," she licked her ruby lips, "never till a few weeks ago a person. Never free. It has always been do as they say, do as they wish, make them happy, make them feel--" she stopped herself and lowered her blue eyes. She had no idea why she was talking about this, like this, it was like a gushing river had been opened. As a rule she had learned to be precise. To only say the minimum. To never gush and always be quick with her words. They had never cared what she had to say. The women at the harem had taught her to not speak too much and that no one would ever want to hear her words. They were mostly right. People were less concerned with what she had to say and more concerned with what she had to do for them. In fact, the same thing appeared to be true as she was a free person.

She swallowed and looked into the assassin's clear eyes, saying what she had meant to say the whole time, "I feel much better. Thank you," she hesitated, the words caught in her mouth. Would she be gushing again? Would she be saying too much?

"You are a good person," she added genuinely.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

The assassin chuckled softly at the Dancer's Gentle words. She? A Good person, nothing was further from the truth

"No...I'm not a good person. Quite the opposite" She promised, lifting her hand and kissing it softly. "But I understand what you are, what you feel like. Of that you might be sure" She said softly, laying back on the cushions of her bed, drawing the dancer with her. Her hand found itself stroking her back comfortingly "You have no need to hide around me" She went on further, wondering why she spoke these words. Who was this woman to her exactly? A Stranger? a Kindred spirit?

Ghost found herself beginning to speak "I am from Dathomir.....I was one of a clan, the Nightsisters. Then the Empire came....and took our Matron captive. She could be found in the Frenzied River prison to the planet's north. The Imperial Governor placed her in a cage and spread news of her imprisonment all over the planet, in order to break our spirit. It didn't work. We rebelled, but many of our number were captured and imprisoned all over the planet. I was one of them....They saw my power. I was brought off world....And broken. Taught to kill without question, without hesitation. To become a ghost of what I once was. And so I am now"

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She said she wasn't a good person but Mystique couldn't think of another reason to help a stranger. She had met more than a few bad people she knew what they were like. This woman didn't seem to be that way, just sad. And hurt.

Mystique lay back with the woman and listened as she talked. When she heard she had no need to hide or be afraid she wrapped an arm around the woman's frame and nuzzled her shoulder. Safety. It was hard to come by in this galaxy. She was used to fear. To pain. The struggle to survive. She closed her clear cyan eyes and listened, savoring the safety and comforting her new friend. Her slender leg hooked around one of the assassin's.

"We aren't what others turn us into," Mystique murmured softly. "We aren't where we come from or how they treat us. Who we are isn't about that, I think. I think it's more about," she paused trying to find the right words for what she felt. Her nose curled up and wrinkled as she thought. "it's about who you choose to be I think."

She looked up from behind her curtain of bangs to see if she made sense, looking for approval.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

Ghost looked at [member="Mystique "] in a new light as she listened to the woman, her touches no longer bringing with them the usual lack of sensation. She felt comfort now, and a connection that went beyond friendship, she had found perhaps the first being to properly understand her.

She smiled a little at that and nodded "You know...I think you may just be right" She said, dragging her fingers slowly through the red-head's tussled hair, smoothing it out from their earlier armorous activities. She leaned down and kissed her head softly "I feel the need to thank you...i've never spoken to someone like this before....I think I really needed it" she admitted to her newest, and first, friend.

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

The dancer nodded her scarlet downy hair rubbing the woman's body. It was soft and silky, groomed to prefection just like her skin. It went without saying that she had been in bed with many people. Many beings. Generally the encounters ended less--comfortably for her. Did she do those acts for enjoyment? No. She did it to survive. She acted but only to not lose her life.

All of it now seemed to be a distant memory. Peace. Peace radiated off of her. Like a child, the child she had never been allowed to be surfaced as the haze of exhaustion covered her.

"We all need to talk to somebody sometimes," she said gently.

"Thats true....I'm glad we could enjoy this time together" She said softly, smiling at her. She did not know what guided her actions as she leaned down toward her, her lips hesitatnly meeting the Dancer's in a a soft kiss. She brushed a hand across her cheek deepening the kiss before she pulled back "I'm sorry I...I don't know what came over me" She said, meaning every word of it. Ghost was a being of self control, she could not imagine why she had done such a control-less act.

"May I ask...Whats your real name?" She asked looking into her eyes

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique smiled and giggled. She was used to hearing those words--Im sorry. I don't know what came over me. She smiled softly, her eyes closed. "It happens a lot. Don't worry.

It had been passionate. Sensitive. Genuine. And enjoyable. The realism and the well-meaning feel had been a welcome change from the many kisses she had over her carreer--and life.

Her eyes popped open when she heard the Ghost ask her name. A tremor shot up her spine, she had to swallow her fear down a moment before she could speak.

"Just--not right now, ok?" she asked tentatively, her crustaline cyan eyes looking up imploringly.." Please its--" she pursed her lips in a frown as her words failed yet again.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Ghost merely nodded and patted her arm, a small smile explaining how she understood the girl's feeling "I won't pry again, i'll wait till you're ready" She promised, leaning back down to close her eyes. She hadn't dismissed her, instead the silence inviting her to stay as long as she liked "Make yourself at home...Friend" She tried the words out and found she enjoyed htem more than she had assumed she would

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She nodded, grateful for the understanding. Her muscles relaxed, easing into the moment. She realized she had asked--begged--for something. She bit the inside of her cheek. It had been a long time since she had voiced her desires or opinions on something. She had gotten so used to her wants and needs being overlooked. Perhaps this assassin's work had really done something in her; a start of something new in her life, perhaps, or a new chapter.

At the invitation to get comfortable, she renewed her warm cuddling on Ghost's body. Her arm wrapped around her, pressing the females' bodies closely together. Her legs gently caressed Ghost's as Mystique let out a warm sigh of contentment. Sleep was slowly gripping her mind and dulling her body.

She didn't know what she was feeling at the moment besides contentment. Some would say the actions they had committed were the actions of more than friends--they clearly had no knowledge of Mystique then, what she did to survive, or who she was. True, Ghost had to conform in her own ways to survive, but the dancer had to commit atrocities of a different nature. Mystique had grown up with allies--not friends in the Harem. She did not truly know how to react to having a friend. It was a new experience for her. She had a feeling as a free woman there would be many of these new experiences.

"Good night, friend," she muttered at last, as her consciousness began to flee away, a smile crossed her ruby lips.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

"Good Night" Ghost whispered back at her as their bodies fell into sleep. Ghost's was dreamless, empty, as the Assassin herself fit. A curse, as she had never experienced good dreams, only the nightmares her captors loved plaguing her with. She felt her body loose it's tension as Mystique's leg stroked hers softly, lulling her to sleep. Ghost had done much this day, none of which came easily to the Ghost.

She had jumped a personal herdal, made afriend and...confided in someon, something the very private assassin was very loathe to do. She did not know what to make of herself as the dreamless sleep overtoook her. The dreams of one who was dead, some might say

@Mystique

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom