Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Meeting (Mystique)

The ghost sighed at the task she had before her. She was an assassin, almost without peer. And yet she'd been ordered to access the social circle of a rich business man. Sure, accomplishable, a few bribes, some torture here, a threat there, a favor over there...But no. She was excpected to charm her way into his company. Why her superiors had decided on this course of action confounded her, even as she sat in her apartment. She was dressed as she usually was, a lightly armored latex-esque bodysuit, combined with comfortable boots and gloves.

She had ordered a dancer, a good one, [member="Mystique "]. She hoped to observer and learn from her, it was her best guess. That and her superiors had ordered her to 'relax' and slip into the role. Ghost relaxed plenty, especially while she was working. These orders brought her naught but despair, but eventually the bussing of her door chimed through her sparsely furnished apartment. She pressed a button on the couch's arm and the door opened "Come In" She said simply.

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
To say Ellisah--Mystique-- was bred for sensuality was a true statement. Created from the genes of two of the galaxy's greatest erotic dancers, she was born.

Born. Those were her parents. Her mothers. That was the good times, before the Hutts had captured her and killed them. She was free again now, after a long lifetime of slavery. This was the only life she knew, even as a young child. Now it was how she was trying to make a living in this galaxy.

The door opened and she quietly slipped in. She was wearing her normal training clothes; a sports bra over her double ds, tight form fitting shots that accentuated her copious butt. Her footsteps were silent on the metallic floor. A skill that served slaves best. They were meant to be seen when desired and now when they were not of use.

Her blue eyes blinked as She took the scene in. A female. That was who had hired her. For some reason free females seemed to be intent on learning her art as much as many were on seeing it.

Mystique said nothing as she waited, clasping her hands in front of her.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

Ghost was as unsure of herself as the Dancer must have felt. She didn't exactly look like the type to enjoy sensous dancing that was certainly true, and her apartment hardly looked as if it was lived in, spartan was an understatement.

"You may beginn?" she said with a helpless raising of her eyebrow.

She sat back on the couch and assumed what she hoped to be a relaxed pose, though it hardly even took a novice observer to notw she was anything but.

Ghost kept her eyes fixed on the dancer, not necesarily because of her interest in the female's body, it was immaculate, she noted, but rather because of the way she carried herself. There were only hints at self confidence, and stability, two things you expected from a dancer.

This woman was not always as free as she is now, Ghost noted, with the hint of a wistful smile, perhaps Ghost was not as lost in this attempt as she originally thought

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
"The key to seduction," said Elissah in her quiet airy voice, "is the game. There are many who call themselves seductresses. Amateurs give away too much too soon. A professional plays to her strengths and gives only enough to keep hope going."

The female stalked closer to her employer and leaned in slowly where she sat. "All species have a dominant sense. While you should encourage all of them to be enticed, play to pleasure this sense more than the others." She let her crystaline blue eyes looked into the assassin's. "Over 75% of beings are visually based. Dominant their senses with bright colors in the right places," Elissah arched her shoulders just right, bringing her well endowed chest to bear with the Ghost's eyes, "accentuate your curves. Constantly being mindful of your victim's line of sight, giving them just enough to remain hopeful," The seductress slowly stood up, "But always leave them wanting, begging for more. Seduction is so much more than dancing. Its a mind game. Play to win."

The former slave paused to make sure her words could sink in. Her enticing blue eyes blinked softly before she licked her lips.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Ghost nodded her understanding as she stared at her with rapt attention. The woman was a consumate professional that he could appreciate.

Ghost felt and saw her moving closer, a more impassioned man or woman may have been tranfixed by her far above average body, but ghost felt little as she gazed over the woman's chest into her icy blue eyes. Revealing, In Control...Ghost could do that, she was fairly confidant at the least . But to never give in, continue to deny her victim, well when she put it like that toying with her victims sounded almost pleasant

She decided to attempt it now, running a hand up [member="Mystique "]'s side, caressing her soft curves, though the telltale romantic or even aroused glimmer one came to expect with such an action never really reached her crimson coloured eyes, mores the pity.

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique felt the woman's hand across her side. A flicker of soft terror ran through her eyes for a moment. Touch often inspired a rapid chain of horrific memories the dancer would rather forget. Memories no soul should have had to endure--especially one as young as she had been during each event. But as a slave owned by the Hutts, raised in a harem, that was the life you would expect.

She swallowed and averted her eyes. Her pupil was doing quite well, and Mystique was sure she deserved praise for it. Her thin, delicate fingers took the woman's hand in hers and guided it into view gracefully.

"Your knowledge of erogenous zones is good," she said in her gentle, airy voice. She turned the hand around in hers like a glass vase. "Always in touch me mindful of how and where, as well as what portion of the hand you use," she traced gentle lines along the tips of Ghost's fingers, her crystaline blue eyes showing clarity and a breif moment of absolute assiduity that her work granted her, "Be sure to use these, your tips, when you seduce. Full hand contact is viewed as comforting, as a rule. Meanwhile the finger tips, nails, and pads are always," her eyes flickered, "more alluring. Less is more, that is your rule here. Like this."

Her forefinger delicately traced a line along Ghost's jawline to her chin, ever so softly pointing it up. Leaning in a few inches more her vulmptous lips caressed the assassin's cheek with a lingering, teasing kiss. Her peppermint-scented breath flirted for a moment along Ghost's face before the dancer drew back slightly.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Ghost Listened intently to everything the woman said, accepting her praise with a nod of the head. She was a more than intimate knowledge of the human body, able to make it cease functioning from the softest of touches. She had however never learend, or bothererd to, exaclty how to cause the opposite, to make it come alive with desires and promises.

She caught the fear and memories that spikes from the woman as she had touched her unpexctedly, Ghost licked her lips...Those...Those kidns of things could trigger a reaction from the passionless sniper.

"Fingers, nails and such...I'll remember that" she promised. Ghost kept her nails somewhat longer than military tradtiion, and painted them black. Not for sentimental reasons, or so she told herself, but because she could use them as a last resort weapon to scratch someone if it came to that. And...Perhaps a tiny bit of sentimentality,

She felt the girl's lips on her cheeks, full round, coloured with lipstick...She imagined she ought to have felt something, longing? Lust? Anything. Instead all she was accutely aware of was the peperminty smell of her breath tickling her nose

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique nodded, rising to her full height at last. She took a brief moment to stretch She her back,, arching it and locking her fingers behind her near her rump. As her shoulder rolled back, her chest jutted forward, putting even more strain on her bra. Mystique dropped her chin and took the moment with her concealed face to collect herself. Pushing the memories away once more she calmed her mind. She could do this. She would do this. She was stronger than this.

"Your voice,"Mystique began relaxing out of her stretch. "though for most beings it would not be their primary sense, it could be equally arousing. The tone used is as alluring as the words. There are many ways to use it correctly. I will not try to find yours for you. I prefer to drop my voice an octive," her voice lowered and became huskier and rich,, "like this. Some prefer to make their voice a higher pitch or whiney. I consider this amateur. Anyone can whine. Few can seduce. Harp on double meanings or erotic undertones in their language you are using. As I said, sensuality is a mind game. Allure and allude back to it constantly so they cannot stand it anymore and must give into you with their baser desires. For most species the terms of a fun time, alone time, what you can do, what they are able to do, and so on hold a certain, " she looked for the the word "appeal."

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

Ghost nodded as she absored thsis information. The woman did have a point, and Ghost had some skill in changing her voice, she thought her natural tones were quite appealing. Harp on teh double meanings, make everything sensual or such. She imagined she could do that. Why not try it out now? she reasoned to herself. "Well" she purred softly, faking a playful smile "You are such a darling...Maybe you can show me a few more tips....in a more...intimate...Setting?" She ended the sentence with a little lick of her lips.

She had no particular interest in such activities, but she would do what she had to. Besides it was anotehr skill to add to her arsenal, one never knew when such things could be useful. She stood up and guided [member="Mystique "]To sit instead "Shall we...Review, everything you've taughty me?" She asked with a little smirk for her benefit

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
The red head sat as she was guided and bobbed her head in agreement.. She was learning well and fast.

"Perfect," the dancer nodded she curled her long shapely legs around behind herself neetly and watched Ghost with cat like eyes, hands folded in her lap neatly.. The matron at the harem had prided herself in teaching each of her girls to perfect this seating arrsmgement. It allowed a scenic view from every angle. Scenic views were good for business.

She swallowed and began again "try putting it all together. Your doing well."

She steeled herself mentally for the impending touches.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

"I was wondering...Miss Mystique...If there was anyway I could properly thank you for helping me?" She purred as she slowly slit onto the couch next to her, running a hand along her thigh "Anything at all, i'd be only too eager to repay your kindness"

She licked her lips and offered her a playful smile "Is there any such thing I can do?" she asked, slowly running two fingers up her thigh toward her neck, then back down her arm again in a circular motion

She bit her lip teasingly as she awaited her reply

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique felt the touch and heard the words. She was playing textbook correct and deserved a reward. Or at least a touch of one.

Blinking her doleful blue eyes she ran her fingertips through the assassin's dark hair. The gentle hand pulled the girls neck closer, bringing her even closer and slightly off balance. One leg caressed along the other woman's thigh and another slipped between them.

"perhaps you can, if you can show me what your able to do, and," she liked her red lips as her eyes glinted mischeviously. "if you can keep up with me."

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

Internally, Ghost cringed. Physical intimacy, her least favorite activity, but one she would have to learn to enjoy to succeed with her given task.

The girl atleast seemed interested enough in her, Ghost chuckled to herself, if only she knew what the Raven haired assassin had done. Her touch was soft, and Ghost found she could atleast enjoy that if nothing else

"It would be my greatest pleasure to show you just what ideas you've given me" She purred "And You'll find im more than capable of keeping up with you, if you really intend to put me to the test that is"

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique fought the urge for her to fall back into the slave mindset. She was no longer the "organic pleasure property" forced to give in to every desire of her masters or face the consequences. She was a free woman... At least in name. But not in her mind. Not in the way she felt.

She reminded herself that as she let her long black eyelashes flutter. Her right pointer finger traced a line along her clients spine. It was gentle sensual and almost too soft to be felt.

"You have to prove yourself in the first set of training to reach that level," the scarlet haired seduced her with a soft moan like tones.

Mystique arched her back just enough for her bosom to brush her student's. Even as she gauged and tested her pupil she was teaching. That was how the women at the harem had taught her as a youth. It helped to train and harded the nerves they told her. So that when the subject flirted back, there would be no surprise or fear. It would be a natural part of the process.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

She felt the turmoil inside the woman and savored it. Ghost knew a dozen ways to fix this broken girl, but where would the fun in that be, she asked herself darkly, No, the fun was too be had at her expense, not at her aid.

She felt the woman's soft, exploratory and yet moderated tones, her the moaning, flirtatious voice, felt every inch of skin the two had made contact with, and felt nothing. Though she did an amasing job at modeling her body in the proper responses. It was all ruined though by the lack of blush on her cheeks.

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique permitted Scarlet to learn the finer points of the more intimate forms of her art--the end game of seduction. She allowed Scarlet to practice on her, giving her pointers and illustrating the finer points on her. She was accustomed to the thralls of passion at this point. As a slave to the Hutts she had mated with many creatures, all with the single purpose of bringing them as much pleasure as possible. Failure then, was death--or worse.

After several hours of "training" the dancer excused herself into the restroom. She leaned on the sink, her scarlet red hair falling around her face in a cascading wall of privacy. Every time she finished the consummate process she felt--nothing. Emptiness. Hallow pain. The knowledge that it had been nothing more than an action, an action devoid of love and only focused on squeezing every ounce of pleasure from her and discarding her when that was done. A tear blazed a trail down her cheek, then another.

The matrons in the harem had given her a whipping if they caught her crying out loud. Before she had scorned it, now she understood that it had saved her life more than once to learn to cry quietly--or hold her tears in without end. The blessed beatings had saved her life.

After several minutes, she steeled her nerves and forced her shaking limbs to stop. She stuffed the hurt feelings deep down inside again before stalking back out. It was like she had never cried. She gave her student a soft nod as her lips curled in a slight smile. She had done well and should know it. The dancer slipped her ruby red lace thong back on, letting it seat itself closely to her body, "You have learned well, I believe that you are quiet capable."

She delicately picked her sports bra off the couch's edge and slipped it on over her head and grabbed her shorts from the other end, "Is there anything else you would like me to teach you?"

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

@Mystique

Ghost accepted whatever Mystique wanted her to do, and did quite well at it. Neither of them seemed to wish to continue, and yet somehow they had spent most of the night awake entwined in certain acts. She was fairly sure neither of them quite new well. Maybe there was some sort of invisible connection of tortured pasts that had forced them to continue.

Ghost, stripped down and in bed watched her leave. She didn't have to see her to know she was crying, she could feel it from the bed. The Woman radiated emptiness, too full of pain and to empty of any other emotion.

"I appreciate the sentiment " she said with the Ghost of a smile. She felt somewhat wretched, stained, like she had done something wrong. This was coming from a woman who enjoyed torturing her victims mercilessly, and had no scruples killing innocents.

She shook her head at the question "No..I believe you've taught me all that I need to know" She paused considering if the thought that sprang to her mind was worth mentioning "But maybe I can teach you something...."

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique blinked surprised. There weren't many people who would willingly teach her something. And many times when she'd heard that it was a negative thing. She swallowed, willing herself not to go there not to fall back into the darkness.

To distract herself she bent over and slipped her shorts on, even though they were not much more concealing than her thong. She was accustomed to being fully exposed like a raw nerve it made no difference to her. However it was a welcome distraction to what her mind was jumping to. Memories.

She straitened her back before giving the only answer a slave of her profession gave when asked questions,, "I am open to anything you would like.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Ghost nodded and sat up, not at all worried about her lack of clothing

"Come...Sit" She ordered, her tone changing from a soft purr to a commanding tone, the one she used when pressing her will on planetary governors and military commanders

She looked at her and waited patiently for the Dancing Queen to move to her side so she could ease her sufferings somewhat. It went against most of what Ghost stood for, but she felt drawn to this woman who was so much like herself

"Are you ready?" She asked with a reassuring smile, though it never reached her eyes

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She didn't dare disobey. She never could in the first place and the tone, well it didn't help much either. She mechanically sat on the beds edge. Mechanically for her, though graceful for most.

She saw the smile but the lack of kindness or dissarming nature in her eyes. It alarmed her slightly. She often found that was followed by bad things. She looked away. She could do this. She could make it through anything that this female threw at her.

She looked back at ghost and nodded, her wavy ref hair bobbed slightly. "Yes. I am."

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom