Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Contract - High Risk

Bzzt...

Bzzt...

*the screen flickers

*Letters start to appear

Contract Offered By: Anonymous | Credius Credius
Type Of Contract Offered: Smuggling, high profile heist
Contract Description:

Ladies, gentlemen and those of unspecified gender,

The Fall of the Mandalorians has opened loads of opportunities for the daring, the brave and the bold among you.
What I seek are the best of the best in their field, people willing to risk it all, people willing to traverse through dangerous space and territory with a high chance of getting caught...or worse.

However do not fear, for the compensation will be of equal value to the risk you take, be it money, goods, I am able to provide it all. Those willing to take this challenging contract will be paid 50,000 credits up front with the payment upon completion significantly higher than the activation payment, with added premiums and bonuses depending on the success of the mission.

So do not falter and contact me for specifications.

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
A simple message is sent back.

Give me the details. The mission will be done as quick as possible.

A transmission is sent through various proxy and sub-proxy holonet servers. It is a simple plain text message that reads:

Mr. Night is interested in your contract. Send activation fee and further instructions to <a location to a holonet station on Coruscant is provided>.

Rashyid

R
[NEW TRANSMISSION]
It is such to pity that the Mandalorian regime had fallen from its once-great reign, but the remnants of their ancient tradition must not be left in decay. Enlist my services, and the mission will be done in little to no time.

Kindly transmit the required information towards the target asset to this location: Mezenti Spaceport, Nar Shaddaa.

[END TRANSMISSION]

Last edited by a moderator:
~incomprehensible otherworldly screeching~
A message pops up with a beeping jingle

Hello there. I would like to participate in this job. My droid and I are able to provide some “distractions” to the Mandos. Thanks, ~The Artist~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom