Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Turn Now

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
giphy.gif

Ok so my turn. I'm ready for anything!

I write as the following characters:

- Asterion
- Connor Harrison
- Fixx Kearney
- Krius Syonis
- Talos (was Kail Ragnar)

I also act as a Role-Play Judge under Asterion.

Feel free to lay down all feedback and critique on my presence here, my characters, my role as RPJ and anything in general.

Be honest, brutal - say what you need to say, I don't mind and will take on all comments.

Thanks guys. :)

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Firstly, I miss Ben. :)

You have an interesting style of writing RP, which I really enjoy reading. You are not afraid to take your characters to place where angels dare tread and bring them back from it all. You put then through situations on all levels, physically, emotionally and spiritually and when those of us that RP with you that are in a higher IC position and have to confront you, you test us and bring out our fighting spirit or need to be in a leadership role.

That thread we did with Iella and Connor after the Tuang and Connor had attacked a padawan pushed me greatly to try and write a good decision for my character. And that is what makes you fun to write with.

And I know you knows this, but you will at time suffer from a lack of confidence in your writing, we have spoke about this before, but really, it is something you need not put yourself through. :)

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Coci Sinopi"]

...Ben.... *sniff* :(

Thank you for your words, I appreciate that greatly. The confidence is being worked on, and I'm thinking how to approach this and make it shine more.

[member="Chris Gelderd"]. What can I say. I love writing with you. You're supportive, inventive and willing to do most anything. You're not concerned about something being detrimental to your characters. Your style of writing is clear and entertaining.

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Friendly, supportive, understanding and a good person in general -- that's what you are. Your IC posts are lovely to read and even if your thread partner forgets the thread for an eternity (ahem... sorry?), you are okay with giving them a second chance. Kudos for that! The stories you write are fantastic to follow and you truly use either logic or common sense in your posts so that your characters evolve believably.

No bad things right now. But if I find something, I'll let you know! :p

EDIT: Goodness, just realised I made another little mistake. Fixed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom