Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My regrets only make me stronger

"He'd tell you to take my advice, Zandra. That is your name, isn't it?" She crossed her arms in frustration. "Can't a Sith Lord help someone out for a change, or do I have to constantly be cruel and ruthless all the time?" She almost seemed... resentful over her current position. "I don't want to be saved either. I'm far past the point of no return. But you need to accept that things have to change if you want to survive this."

Trying to help a hedonist wasn't going to be easy. "There's no reason to let this affect your liberation... but you do have to be a bit more careful. with what you do."

[member="Zandra Fenni"] [member="Assadar Ilrast"] (We're out back in the alleyway)

Oh. A space magician. Great. Zandra rolled her eyes. It was hard to believe in something as vague and unknowable as 'the Force', but after meeting Keter, seeing what he could do, she'd been forced to believe in something other than Lady Luck. Even so, Keter would never be rude enough to just dive into her mind like that, pick out whatever information he wanted, and throw it back in her face. Wasn't there any sense of dignity with these people?

"You don't know what he would say!" Zandra growled furiously, "You don' know the first thing about him, or me! Yeah, you grabbed my name. Good for you. But you'll never know me, and you don' know Calico!"

Her fist was shaking, ready to punch the first thing that approached her. This chick was making her mad now. She lifted the bottom of her black boot and put her cigarra out on the sole of it. Then she turned to the woman and flicked the still smoking butt of her cigarra at the woman. Before she could be sure it hit her or not, Zandra was already walking away down the alley.

"You don't get to tell me what I need. You don't get to judge me. And you damn sure don't get to 'save me' if I don' want savin'!"

She paused as she walked by a homeless Rodian. She looked sideways at him, studying his dirty, tattered jacket, the holes in the knees of his trousers, the bottles lined up next to him.
She took the almost full pack of cigaraas out of her jacket pocket, and set it down next to him. She said she was going to quit until she knew for sure, and she was going to do it.

"Why don' ya save this guy, if ya wanna save sumthin? 'Ee looks like he could use it more n' me."

[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom