Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My regrets only make me stronger

The Nameless Cantina on Coruscant was easily Zandras favorite place. Some people got so confused when she tried to tell them about it.

"Nameless? You mean it doesn't have a name?"
"No, no! It's called Nameless!"
"That's stupid."
"You're stupid."

That was typically how the conversation would go. And Zandra would never feel bad about insulting anyone who made fun of her favorite spot. It was a place that had been around for ages in the underbelly of Coruscant, owned by the same man since he was 16, and owned by his uncle before then, and his uncle before then. It had a weird tradition of being handed down from Uncle to Nephew. Mismatched wooden chairs and tables cluttered the cantina. Next to the raised bar, was a small stage, hardly more than a square of wooden boards jumbled together to make a platform. It was rickety and had seen better days for sure, but the home made candles in jars on every table gave this place such a warm, friendly glow that nobody could quite deny that this place had charm.

When Zandra walked in, her favorite band was setting up. Every few days, Nameless had open mic night and every single time, this band would play. She caught the eye of the Synthesizer player and he waved at her. She still didn't know the bands name (if it even had one yet) or the Twi'lek Synth players name, but she was known to them. She was that familiar face in the crowd at every show.

The cantina was not very crowded tonight. A lot of them were at home tonight, watching news updates. Something big had happened somewhere in the Galaxy, but Zandra was dedicated to being the Nameless Band's biggest fan. She couldn't let them down by just not coming.
Besides, until Calico got back, she needed something to occupy her mind.

[member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]

"Its okay guys I got this, sleepy heads.", it had been a good time last night. Again she had not idea what her sister had been up to, training it seem. Any more that all she did was focus on her training. What a bunch of poo. It wasn't like she wasn't learning to, just at a different pace. Nice slow easy. It had been a while sense she had came to her one of the planets she enjoy. Oh what a join it was to be back here.

Wondering if she should tell them about the slight detour she had taken. Shaking her head once then twice. "NAAAA, let it be a surprise.", it was about that time she heard her sister voice from the back.

[member="Zandra Fenni"] Shalla Horizonis [member="Jessie Volt"] *maybe*

Not liking the sound of her sister voice of her being up to something. Only to find someone laying in her lap, looking at her half drinking spice wine. "Oh no, wake up get your head out of my lap, NOW.", before she could let him wake up at all. Slipping herself out from under him. "Next time your going to crash some where do it somewhere else.", giving him a glare of spears shoot right through him.

Taking another long look at him, when did he crawl on her must been really sleeping. "Sleeping oh boy she didn't do that", as she grab the bottle and smell it. Looking at Jessie as if this was his fault, "I supose your training dont cover being drug, by stupidity. "

Taking off to the see where they was about to land. As she came into the cock pit still have sleep hair messed up. Her eyes widen, "OH NO YOU DIDNT.", giving her a stern look.

"JESSIE you get you sweet ass up here now.", looking at at the landing pad on Coruscant.

"Put some clothes on we going to have to be searched.", giving her sister a hard glare followed by hard force slap to the back of the head. "Your stupidity."

[member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Zandra Fenni"]

With the Sith calling the shots on Coruscant, one would especially expect such persons to be there, willing to partake of the many things involving the nightlife and entertainment of the planet. Circe herself was one such person, as she was here to enjoy some fun while taking a break from Subach work. Eying the fellow Echani, she smiled, taking a seat next to her.

"Well, you certainly look familiar."

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

A voice to her left made the Echani stop watching her band for just a moment. She whirled around in her creaky chair, head cocked to the side.

"I... do?"
It was an awkward question. Zandra knew so many people, men and women, who she shared time with on a drunken night here or there. Never usually more than once. Occasionally, she would get someone in a diner, or a bar asking if she remembered them. The answer was usually 'no'.

[member="Enigma"]

"You two should be careful this is not a great idea." He took a moment, this was very dumb but securing the bracelet on his arm and presenting one to each the padawans Jessie had to be careful The taozin would keep them mostly safe and lack of sabers from being on too much radar. He just had to trust they were going to cause problems. "Alright if we are going to go down there you two need to be careful this is not a place for padawans or even me to be alone." He spoke and pressed the urgancy of it and of them needed to be careful. Best way to disguise themselves was as he saw in as a manservant. Which was why he was wear synthatex pants and hard soled boots. A necklace around his neck that covered his upper torso and he pulled his hair back into a tight ponytail. "Be careful and remember never mention jedi, the force or anything that could bring problems."

Giving out a long sigh, "I don't like this either, Jessie.", shaking her. Knowing this gong to be a very bad idea. If they would leave right way then could be stop, that would bring more trouble. This could be the only way. Beside there was a few learning places would love to see if they survived from the battle that took place. Finding herself shaking and looking at her sister finding that arms around her and kiss on the cheek.

Closing her eyes, "I guess we could go get a drink and go from there, as most would do that.", as she looked at both once again before picking up something from under the table. Putting it to her hip it was a curl up bull whip. "Well, got to look the part don't we. Looking at the out fits of choice.

Gail-Kim-psd45476.png

Giving him a hug also, and looking down at the wrist thing on her. "I what are these things." as she smile. Also very happy they could visit there own stomping ground. As she just begin to smile. "Oh, can we go to the Nameless, I always like that place. remember sister when you was here getting your degree in what every that thing was called ...had to do with that money stuff...mmm change making or something.", as her sister spoke.

"Accounting that it, bingo", looking at both of them giving them both hugs and wet kiss. Also, slapping Jessie ass, making sure it hadn't went any where.
Off they was letting Shiva lending the way as she knew which route to take only stop a few times with shinny things to look at. Going with to the the front, hearing the music on going. Stepping into the play to have a look around. Giving a way to a frown, lot had changed since the battle. Not very many seem to be there. "Lets go sister, tell your man slave what we wanted as drinks.", winking at her sister then at him letting her finger tips dance on his collar.
gail-1.jpg
[member="Zandra Fenni"][member="Shalla Horizonis"][member="Jessie Volt"][member="Enigma"]

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"I was referencing us both being Echani." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as she considered the situation of the woman before her. "You seem concerned... What's the issue? I used to be a therapist back before I got a better job - training never goes away." With a smile, she motioned to Zandra. "I mean, if you don't want to, I can understand that... just want to help you out."

He still didn't like the idea but he would do it, he was dedicated as it was to his padawans. Right now they were going to do something and he was going to work to help them. That was why he was wearing this and letting them lead the way into one of the most dangerous places in the galaxy. "Alright then just remember first sign of real trouble we get out of here."

Giving their play toy and nice kiss on the cheek. As she reach around again when he came back with the drinks with herself giving a nice squeeze of his back side. "Yep still there and firm as every." took a few sips to see what going on in their old stopping grounds. "Well, sister this bring back a few don't it." [member="Jessie Volt"]

Looking at the sign then at the place all around, "Yes it does I guess.", looking more like she wanted to get this over and out of her. For her sister she was doing this as she looked to seem to be enjoying herself. All in all this was a break if one could call it. Only that would make it better was if there was a live band playing her like the "Yelling Sister, remember that band.", as she remember bring some of her fellow student when she study at the University here on the planet that was a very long time ago. At less in her mind.

[member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Jessie Volt"]

Zandra looked the woman up and down. She didn't look like one of her people, but Zandra had been away from home for so long that, what did she know anymore?
"You want me to spill my guys to a total stranger?" she asked, raising a single white eyebrow, "Huh... Ain't had nobody wanna talk to me like that before."

She was tempted, actually. She couldn't seem to get decent advice out of any of her friends on the street. When ever she explained how she felt, they all said 'huh, sounds like you're sick to me.'
But Zandra wasn't sick! When she thought of Calico, she just felt weird. You couldn't get sick just thinking of a person, right? She didn't know much, but she was fairly sure illness didn't work like that.

[member="Enigma"] [member="Jessie Volt"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"Why not? I do dye my hair, after all - helps fit in and keeps me veiled in the presence of others." She paused, smiling. "I'm empathic, to say the least. All I want to do is help you feel better, but I can't do that unless I know what's wrong. C'mon, you can trust me." Her smile was oddly sincere as the held out her hand, hoping Zandra would embrace it with her own palm and begin telling her reasons for why she was in such a situation.

Zandra stared at the hand for a long time. This felt like some hokey fortune telling thing. Still, if she wasn't charging... It did sound kinda fun to spill your story to a total stranger.

"Alright," Zandra said with a shrug, setting her hand on the other womans palm, "what do I got to lose? What you want me to do? Just... talk?"

[member="Enigma"]

@Enigma

Assadar strode in and looked around. His first thought was that this would not have been his first choice for a place to drink--his second was that he wasn't of a mind to go out and continue to look for another one. He'd had enough for one night.

He walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, before taking a seat by himself, some distance away from the others. The cantina seemed fairly quiet, all things considered, and Assadar decided he might as well camp out there for the night. After taking a few sips of his drink, he put his feet up on the table and pulled out a datapad. He tried to absorb himself in the text, but something kept bugging him. A feeling of discord and danger--a tremor in the force. It was probably nothing. But he knew as everyone else that not all the Jedi were gone from this planet...

[member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"]

Jessie looked at the two of them and he hopped a little at the squeeze while listening to the two of them. Of everything they were getting the idea and he would have to make sure they got off as needed and to a bar. That was one of the main things to handle and he opened his arms mostly to pull the two of them closer. "'Listen, you two are sisters, this place can be dangerous. Stick together and support each other and this side trip won't turn into something bad alright I would hate to have to expalin to Aika that I got two of her jedi hurt or worse."

TAI

T
He could sense them. They were here. Jedi. The word crossed his mind just long enough to force anger to well up in his stomach. It wasn't a typical night on Courscant. It was quiet almost, so much less chaotic now the order had been brought by the One Sith. No longer did one here the cries of a woman being raped, or of gang violence and the such, but also they joy, and happiness that once rang out from Cantina's such as this were almost all silent. A small cost. Death comes for you, Jedi. He broadcasted that single telepathic message to [member="Jessie Volt"], [member="Shiva Horizonis"] and her sister [member="Shalla Horizonis"]. A smile twisted underneath his mask as icy blue eyes glinted wickedly.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"Essentially." She smiled. "Tell me about what's going on... I can feel a lot of distress seeping out of you. It feels... not good." Circe knew absolutely nothing about the Echani's relationship with Calico, or her current situation. All she knew was that the woman was distressed, needed help, and she - Circe - was willing to give said help. "Please... tell me."

Distress? What was this woman blabbering on about? Zandra wasn't under any distress!
..Okay, maybe she was a little worried, sure, but not distressed. Calico wasn't answering her calls, and the battle was reported to be over. No way he died. There was just no way. Calico was too strong to just die. But then, why wasn't he back yet? Why didn't he answer any of her messages?
And why did she feel so sick to her stomach?

"Theres this guy," she shrugged, "We 'ad a great night together, then he left to fight some war. He made it seem like when he comes back, we might hang out again. Haven't heard from him since though, and he ain't answerin' my messages."

Zandra took a sip of the blue liquid in her glass and turned her eyes to the band.

"And I dunno why I care so much what he thinks, or if he comes back at all. It ain't like me to care."

[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom