Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private My Little Runaway

oHqRisk.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Objective: Runaway
Tags: Onrai Onrai

Casi had been missing for three whole days, ever since the discussion to take her mom off life support. She knew the Jedi would eventually come looking for her and her best idea was to get off the planet, but that was a bit difficult with no money. Her clothes were already dirty and her stomach was rumbling, but still she was not ready to go back. She couldn't watch them kill her mother. The world just wasn't fair. She crossed the street and kept walking, aware that some people across it were staring at her, but trying to ignore them. Where was she even going? She knew Naboo well enough, having grown up here, but she needed a plan, and food, soon.

For now she was just wandering.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Typically, there was little reason for Vanessa Vantai to be on Naboo. The last thing she desired to do was to risk a negative impact of her shard on the mind of the Zeltron Jedi, Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus . Fingers were crossed as she considered a course of action - she sensed despair, worry, and a wavering lack of hope as she eyed the street urchin, the dirty-clothed girl wandering through the streets past a cafe. Yes - she recognized her. It was one of the Padawans she had conflicted with during the battles with the Alliance, one who had been in concert with two others that had sought to escape an Imperial trap. A sense of empathy struck the being, and she gave a whistle to Cas, a hand motioning for the young girl to join her as she sat at a cafeteria table. Her presence seemed perhaps a tad off, but the true nature of the chthonic being wrapped in the skein of humanoid flesh remained hidden.

"Are you hungry?"

Casaline Andilet Casaline Andilet

oHqRisk.png

DYnZ0fN.png

"Are you hungry?"

Casaline turned to see a human sitting there talking to her. Her stomach grumbled but she wasn't sure what to do. Something seemed off about this person, but they also somehow seemed familiar? Little did Casi know that this was the same shadow being she had seen during a previous mission with other padawans.

"Umm... I don't have any money...."

She took a step closer. It was a weird feeling.

"have.... Have we met before?"

In Umbris Potestas Est

“It’s alright.” She said, motioning to the other seat at the small round table. She had been enjoying a plate of hors d'oeuvres, a mix of small tarts and the like. With her eyes, she turned to offer the young woman one or more of them. "Let me get you a water." She flagged down one of the staff, asking for another cup of water, which soon arrived to her table. In response to the young woman's second question, she raised an eyebrow - the girl did seem somewhat familiar. Within her mind, a moment of realization struck - this was one of the Padawans she had encountered some months back! What was she doing here, filthy and abandoned? That said, while she had met Onrai, she had never met Vanessa Vantai, so perhaps there was another route to go here.

"If we have, it wouldn't have been here - I don't usually take trips to Naboo. Vanessa Vantai, nice to meet you. Please, sit down." She motioned again to the empty stool and the water.

"Are you alright? You look like you've been through a lot."

oHqRisk.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Objective: Chat

Casi hesitated for a second but then pure hunger set in. She perched herself softly on the edge of the small plastic seat and tentative ate one of the small custard looking tarts. It was sweet and delicious. She watched the woman as she chewed slowly. When the water came though Casi could not fake her thirst. She drank the glass so fast the waiter had to fill it up again before even leaving the table. Casi frowned as she realized you get thirsty before you get fully hungry. Good to know.

“Umm yea. I’m okay. I just ….”

She bit her lip again, thinking. She probably shouldn’t just tell people she ran away. They might force her to go back.

“I umm I ran away but I don’t want to go back. So I’m trying to get off the planet so they don’t find me.”

She wasn’t sure why that slipped out. It was partially exhaustion and hunger and just trauma from hearing them talk about taking her mom off life support.

She drank another bit of water. “Thank you.”

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa frowned - to see a Padawan in the state she was in touched feelings inside her that she hadn't felt in quite a while. Empathy was the foremost thing that came to the front as she listened, eating the rest of her own tartlet and drinking a sip of her water casually. "If you're wanting to get off the planet, I can help you with that. We can go to another world where you'll be safe and you won't have to worry about anything. Promise." Ord Mantell was a paradise world now, after all. It wouldn't be that long of a journey after all.

She put down the credits for her food, waiting for Cas to finish up the rest of the little tarts before standing up, the simple robes making it an easy move. "We can head to my ship now if you'd like." She said, as the droid brought them both disposable cups full of ice water.

"I never did get your name, by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom