Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Head's Going to Expload

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Reine Bisset"], [member="Saran Drast"], [member="Enigma"], [member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Captain Larraq"]

I'm sorry but I viciously need a break. I keep reading the words but completely losing their meaning. I can't concentrate at all and I keep promising people things to the point where I can't keep up with all of them at once. This is just a bad character flaw of mine. I've already had to turn down three people (a Sith Sword, an Armor and an Alchemy Blade), and it sucks because I really wanna help, I just can't. I have no idea how long I'll need, or if my concentration and muse will randomly or incrementally pop up or not. All I know is that I have a big headache from trying to focus and sort it all out.

I know I promised Reine a Qixoni in exchange for helping me make someone else a Sith Amulet, Saran use of my forge in exchange for a favor owed, Enigma a post in the thread to make [member="Ashe the Reaper"] a Sith Iai and Xander some Cryastium in exchange for... *drumroll* a favor owed. I'll probably do Larraq's thing much later when all else is said and done too, on the house.

Sometimes I wish the called in favor could just be getting you guys to help each other out using my equipment, lol. Anyways, my activity is going to be a bit wobbly and slow until I finally have the peace of mind of a completely blank active thread tracker. Sorry. :(

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Xander Carrick"], [member="Saran Drast"], if you guys posted the threads for me can you please drop me a link? I never got around to adding them to my tracker. Gonna take this week off the invasion to get everyone's things finished - or the ongoing ones anyways. People down the waiting list will just have to wait. :(

And once Saera is a knight and isn't so low in considered skill, half of these things won't need threads anymore. Good news for some.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Xander Carrick"] - Alright (it's me), I'll get [member="Reine Bisset"] and [member="Enigma"] out of the way first, then. Enigma will be doing [member="Saran Drast"]'s for me, I think. Then I'll do yours right after the first two. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Saran Drast"], [member="Enigma"] wants you to tag her in the thread (despite being personally handed the link on Skype -_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom