Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Book

Hey everyone. Some of you know me, some don't. To those who do, what's up? To those who don't, nice to meet ya.

I know I disappeared for a while. That tends to happen with me and RPing. Truth be told, I kind of lost my RP mojo and translated it into writing mojo, which is why I'm here! :D Some of you knew I was writing a book, and some of you didn't. Well, I finished the book, and published it through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Dark-Mage-Chronicles-Volume/dp/1500897205/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408734144&sr=8-1&keywords=mitzelfelt

Follow the link and take a look! I know this is a shameless plug, but when you self-publish you have to advertise however you can. Plus I know there's some people here who might want to read it.

Would buy it, by I have about 10 cents to my name.
Nontheless, congratulations on self-publishing, takes alot of effort, as does actually writing the novel in an of itself. :D

Infuriating. Angering. Karking Amazon...

Anyways, it's lovely to hear you have self-published a book and I would love to buy that one, but yeah, Amazon doesn't quite support the people of where I live. Good luck, though, and I'll let you know you're awesome! :)

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Give me a summary. If it's a Medieval Fantasy genre I would love to read it. If it's anything else, I would love to read it.

Wow dude... that is some professional badassery right there. My birthday is next month, if I get an amazon gift cards I will totally meander back here and give it a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom