Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Murder Mystery on Axxila!

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a murder-mystery RP? As the title states, the murder would take place on Axxila in the "38th Precinct of the Axxila Security Forces". The general idea I have isn't something we would need to confine ourselves to.

1. There is a homicide in a seedy apartment near the dockyards.
2. The murder was done in a ritualistic, see Sith, fashion. (Doesn't need to be Sith, of course). The murder just needs to be bizarre enough for SIU-87 to be involved.

If anyone is interested, just respond with what part you want to play in the murder mystery.

As a suggestion others could also jump in down the road after we start, based on different ‘phases’ of the case, as in maybe we follow leads to other places depending on which way the story sways.

Last edited:
In retrospect I intended to mention the crime scene but ended up getting carried away introducing my character and thought as much maybe a spontaneous newcomer might join the roleplay to showcase the murder. /sweat

Eh, don't worry about it boss. If no one bites, I'll bounce back in and start with the description.
Got it, hoss. I tend to think too much which is detrimental to my mental health, but helpful to know you'll coast in with the description just as well.

Rest assured my next post will in turn help steer the gears forward. Here comes the burn!

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a murder-mystery RP? As the title states, the murder would take place on Axxila in the "38th Precinct of the Axxila Security Forces". The general idea I have isn't something we would need to confine ourselves to.

1. There is a homicide in a seedy apartment near the dockyards.
2. The murder was done in a ritualistic, see Sith, fashion. (Doesn't need to be Sith, of course). The murder just needs to be bizarre enough for SIU-87 to be involved.

If anyone is interested, just respond with what part you want to play in the murder mystery.
I would love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom