Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murder in the streets. (PM to join)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"And, for the sake of curiosity, should i run and escape, how would that effect things?" Something very noticable would come into play as he came closer, several scars showed in the light and one most of all running along her cheek. They hadn't been there the last time the two had met and something darker showed in her eyes as she spoke, she was far different than the last time the two had met, while her voice and actions were similar her very presence would feel altered and her body would have traces of pain on them. @[member="Vulpesen"]

"The extra charge of resisting arrest." The words were simple and held a note of pure seriousness. "A seemingly harmless charge, adding only a few months if you play your cards right. However, it will take away any sympathy from the court, and quite a bit from myself. If you've any hope for making a plea bargain, I suggest you come easily. Makes us far more likely to go easy on ya. Besides, do you really want me hunting you down?" Vulpesen had better things do do in his life. Holocrons to find, sith to push back, but if he was set on this case, he wouldn't rest until it was finished. Friend, or not. As he finished talking, Vulpesen caught sight of the scars in the light. "And judging by those marks, I'd have to say that a little time on the upper levels might be good for ya. What happened there?"

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She frowned and touched the scar before dropping to the ground and standing slowly so that she would be straightened up. "I was attacked by a force user that left me in a ditch to die, i crawled back... my back is far worse than this is..." She traced the scar and sighed, while she continued. "Then i was attacked on tatooine, several blaster bolts punched through my skin and a grenade send shrapnel into me and across my face while also collapsing a building on me... Vulpesen, im sorry but i can go in to answer for what happened on the upper levels, i ask that you turn a blind eye on this. Please." Her left hand was crossed behind her while the right one rested on the end of one of the scars. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen sighed and placed his hand closer to his saberstaff, having taken notice of @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s movements. "I can help you Alex. I can't ignore you." He stopped his circles and faced up to look Alexandra in the eye. "I understand you've had trouble, but if you come with me, you will have protection and medical attention. I don't want you to live in fear and day by day. Please, Alex, reconsider and come with me. In the long run, you've nothing to lose."

Alexandra Feanor

She hesitated for a half moment, so many times she had heard that recently, a home a place, protection and learning... no. "Im sorry @[member="Vulpesen"], i will not be left in a cell under the guise of your protection and medical attention, you and i both know that it would not stop there as i was a Sith and you can simply tell by one look that i am by no means the same as you Jedi. I use emotions and rage, i fight with hate and fear, i am not going to be simple ignored by the rest of your Jedi." Her turned and darted for the edge of the building, jumping to the next as she only barely reached the edge before balancing herself out and continuing her break for it. She trusted Vulpesen and other Jedi like Nazika and Joshua Dragonsflame, but that was it and the Jedi had shown they do not treat dark siders in a kind way one bit.

Vulpesen sighed and dashed after her, using the force to keep pace. "Using the dark side is a crime of the jedi, not the Republic. I can promise you a fair trial and any help I can provide." He was getting tired of this. He wanted to help her, but he also had a job to do. If she really wanted to get away, then she wold have to get rid of him with more than vague requests. "If you will not come with me willingly, then I'm afraid that I'll have to DRAG YOU WITH ME!" He reached out and did his best to grip her in the force. He had better things to do and if she was impeding his work, the perhaps she was just a crook. He pulled his hand back, using the force to jerk @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] backwards. "But, you WILL stop running from your mistakes."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra felt the force pulling on her and then suddenly pull her back towards him mid jump, this man was one of the few Jedi she did trust, but he was wrong to think that she would get a fair trial... no she would be stripped of the force and left for nothing in a cell a nd then afterwards victim again, alll while her home and research is stolen. Closing her eyes she felt herself fly though the air back before twisting and igniting both sabers in hand, their silvered glow illuminating her face as her fear and regret and desperation mixed into one soup of emotion. "I wont let your fellow Jedi do what they do best, i am sorry Vulpesen. If Dragonsflame is no longer your head, then there is but a few options left to take that mantle and i have seen what those options do to those not in the order, i will not be turned into a husk or have my past ripped from me." Her feet fell into a defensive stance, waiting for him to do something in response to her no longer running. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen stepped forward, and kept his saber at his side, refusing to activate it just yet. "You have my word as a jedi and a defender of good that such a thing will not happen. I have never seen you slaughter and unless ou have some hidden life where you kill hundreds of people a week, I doubt you'll be in danger. Please Alex, trust me." His voice was pleading. Vulpesen was caught between duty and friends and it was not a place he enjoyed. "I have powerful friends, and I have gained power in my own right. I promise that nothing as drastic as you suggest will happen. Not so long as you trust me." @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's grip on her sabers didnt lessen but she was not about to strike a friend, not first anyways, not without absolute need or reason to. "You cant promise that Vulpesen, you and i both know you cnt promise that no matter how much you try. If i listened you would try but fail to do so and i cant let that happen, i cant let your order do something that would only cause harm and for ou to become a liar and a hypocrite." Her eyes were glancing past him, judging how far she would have to run to reach a ship, and if she could before he did. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen sighed. Why couldn't she get it in her head? He could help her and he was certain of it. "You overestimate the zeal of the jedi. I've seen those farther in darkness receive less than what you suggest. And even if you're right, I will personally get you out if things go that way. Trust me. I will let nothing happen to you. You will be judged and treated fairly with me to ensure your continued ability to use the force." He had to convince her to go with him, He hated the thought of fighting and though there was no doubt he could win, his terms for combat were just like hers. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra closed her eyes, trying to calm the fear, trying to control it and keep it from driving her to doing something that would only be making things worse. Her thoughts told her to strike or to run, to do what ever she had to so that she could escape, to not trust a single Jedi as all they would do is turn her and force her to be like them or else. "How can you be so certain then, how can you be certain that there arent those that would rather see someone like me stripped of it and thrown in a cell so that things i cant work against the Jedi ever again. Im not joining you, im not joining the Jedi and having my self restrained and controlled, i wont have the very thing that makes me human brainwashed into me that they are wrong." @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen stepped forward and spread his arms a bit. "Look at me Alex. I'll admit that the jedi prefer to purge darkness, but if they went after every shade of grey, there's no way in hell I would be where I am today. You don't have to join us. The jedi don't lead the Republic and I'm sure that your trial with them will require any more jedi than myself. I promise, you do not need to be retaught as a jedi if you do not want to." Vulpesen had noticed her glance earlier and placed himself more in between her and the ship. No, he would not let her get away. Friend or not, a crime is a crime, and she would have to answer for it.

Alexandra Feanor

"No Jedi will be there...?" Her stance faltered for a moment, her eyes peering right at him now as she stood there, she still had a chance to get away. But if no jedi were judging her, she would not have to become one of them, she would not be thrown away like a welp after they stripped her of the force. Her thumbs hovered over the deactivation of her sabers as she stood there. @[member="Vulpesen"]

"Not if I can help it. I am a jedi master and my first master is a senator. I've got connections, and If a jedi is required, then I can take that role. I assure you Alexandra, all you have to do is trust me, and everything will be fine." Vulpesen placed his saber on his hip, but stood his ground. "So, will there be anymore trouble?"

Alexandra Feanor

"No." Her hands powered down the sabers and she placed them at her side as well, her hands rested on them for a moment though. "My sabers, who will be in possession of them?" She waited for his response but other wise all fear and aggression left her and she had relaxed heavily now. @[member="Vulpesen"]

"The arresting officer, aka me." Vulpesen was quite aware of the attatchment people formed to their sabers. Considering how much @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] distrusted the rest of the order,it would certainly be best for him to keep them. If he was asked where they went, then perhaps they were simply lost in the chase. Of course, they would mysteriously reappear once Alexandra was out of trouble.

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded and removed the sabers from her waist, but before she handed them over she reached to her side and untied the sash that she had used as a belt to hold her sabers. Slowly she wrapped the sabers up and tied it tight so that none would see what was in the bundle nor what it was that was preserved by it. Once done she walked over to Vulpesen and handed the sabers to him, letting him take the bundle before she would crossed her hands behind her and wait for him to lead on. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen smiled and took the sabers, placing them into his robes. "Thank you. Now then, let's get a move on." Turning around, Vulpesen walked towards his transport. It was a sign of trust. There were no bonds, and no glaces to make sure she was following. Of course, he could sense her through the force and she wouldn't leave without her sabers, so she wasn't likely to make a break for it anyways. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra followed him closely and watched every corner and shadow, she trusted Vulpesen but she did not trust his order, she still didnt know who the two that had nearly killed her were nor who they were affiliated with and if either were with the Republic or Jedi it means she could be walking right into a trap. Her eyes fell on Vulpesen though and she relaxed again, atleast with him there she could take a small amount of faith in being judged fairly and not being stripped of her very being. [member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen continued on, finally reaching the transport. This had been one of his easiest missions, he couldn't deny that. However, it had also been one of his most conflicting. The life of a jedi was one of sacrifice, and one used to put others before ones self. He'd known about this once he joined the order. This was the first time he had truly experienced it. Still, it made him feel better to know that he had made his promises. He fully intended to keep them and there was no way in hell Alexandra would go through what she seemed to fear most. Opening the door to the transport, Vulpesen motioned for his charge to enter. The vehicle would take them straight to the surface where Alexandra could officially turn herself in. From there, he would work with her to get his friend as light a sentence as he could.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom