Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murder in the streets. (PM to join)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
New reports flooded in of possible terror attack as one man and his private security force were struck with a IED and then attacked by a assailant in armor before authorities had arrived to deal with the problem. This assailant was that of Alexandra Cinthra who now huddled near a fire in the lower levels, her armor stashed and a dark robe, torn in places, over her shoulders and head. No doubt the news of her sabers and use of the force, which she had knocked two droids off the edge for and taken their vehicle would arouse Jedi intervention. But as long as she stayed low her existence or part in the attempt on the target's head, a corrupt business man whom had a bounty on his head, would be void and she would get out of there with her skin.

@[member="Vulpesen"] (Sorry its short, wanted to leave most of it open for you, the lower level she is on is 1204)

Vulpesen sighed as he wandered through the streets. To think, just a few years ago, he'd have been the one causing the man to panic, and now here he was, bringing ease to the life of the evil... kinda. Vulpesen had only agreed to take the mission if the man confessed to his crimes and with the scare @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had given him, he was happy to comply... at the time. No doubt, he would deny that the agreement ever happened, but that's why Vulpesen had taken certain precautions, there was no doubt that he would serve his time. Still, Vulpesen's mind was plagued by another though. Other than the use of weapons and the force, the attacker had a physical appearance as well and Vulpesen couldn't help but think it was familiar. Of course, his time in the galaxy had brought him across many people and this woman could be any one of them, or none at all. Only time would tell.

After a bit of digging, the jedi had managed to peg her location in level 1204, and thus he was walking the streets, using whatever tips he could find to get closer. No doubt he would find her soon. the only questions were how soon, in what manner, and who would he find? It was one of his smaller jobs as a Jedi Shadow but even still, he did find it fairly entertaining.

(Saw the thread but got caught up in Jedi business and RL stuff)

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra kept the hood tight as she rubbed her hands over the flames, in this lower part of Coruscant there were acually these small fires here and there when it was so needed. Her eyes traced the movement of each passerby, studying their movements and reactions, she expected a knight or padawan if the Jedi sent someone after her, and if it was Coruscant security forces she would know in a moment, but for now no one really caught her eyes.

So she went back to stoking the small fire and keeping it warm, she had done well to dirty herself and steal rags now to make it look like she had been there for a good amount of time and thankfully her mask had kept her from being captured by facial recognition software, none the less her movements and signature stood out like a sore thumb, she had lowered it enough to appear more like that of someone who's potential was never fully explored and she was never taught, that would help hide who she was too. The only give away though is if someone should see her sabers kept hidden under her clothes on her belt in the small of the back.
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen yawned as he continued walking. Asking where he might find the person he was looking for, he was directed in the location of @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s area with a few tips. There was nothing concrete, and no description of her disguise, making it impossible for him to see her for who she was. However, he wasn't without his own tricks. As he walked through, he caught site of the woman at the fire but gave no heed. He'd passed many transients already, but nothing had really stood out. In fact, had he kept moving, he likely never would have found her. However, before he could leave the area, a sharp bark sounded by his ear. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked over to Ace who sniffed the air. "What is it?" Through their bond, Ace was already speaking, informing Vulpesen as to the familiar scent. Given time, he would remember it from the Akala incident but for now, he had yet to track it.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's eyes flickered for half a moment, aiming at the dog whom she frowned at for a moment as it smelled the air and was spoken to by someone whom she knew due to several previous meetings. Her eyes returned to the fire but her forces and senses aimed at the two, her hands though moved only very slightly closer to her body, one disappearing out of view to how she already stood and Vulpesen's position. She would have to make a break for it if they figured out her placement, but for now her hands remained over the fire and all Alexandra had to do if they did figure out her identity would play victim. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen noticed the shift in the force and turned his head towards @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. Perhaps... Ace, check it out. The words would only be heard by the two bond-mates and thus there was no outward sign of the interaction when Ace turned his head to the woman. Instantly a simple phrase filled his mind, followed by Ace's memory of what she looked like. Deciding to trust in Ace nose, Vulpesen moved forward, tapping on her shoulder. "I do believe we have met."

Alexandra Feanor

She looked up and let her eyes fall on Vulpesen who she studied for a few seconds before smiling and speaking in a softly toned, light voice that would be more than familiar. "Well youre a sight for sore eyes, you should have told me you were visiting and i would have cleaned up alittle." She retained her smile and turned to reach out her hand and shake his if he so choose. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen grinned and took her hand. "I wish this were a social call. You heard of the hit up on the surface?" He was referring of course, to the attack on the business man. He wasn't sure if @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had kept informed about the upper levels, but if she was, she would be a good source. At least, that was his current thinking process.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra just gave him a blank look and waved her arms out to emphasize her situation. "Yes i did, meteor showers that caused a tsunami that in turn flooded the great Jedi Templer. Shame i missed it." Sarcasm laced every word as she spoke, her smile large and carefree as she stood there. "Sorry, old habits, no what has happened?" @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulepsen rolled his eyes at the display. "Basically, some assassin tried whack in a secret crime lord. Caused a bit of trouble, and now I've been sent out to find her. She's described as having a blue lightsaber, white hair, and kinda looking..." The thought finally dawned on him as he looked at Alexandria "Exactly... like.. you." His eyes turned hard as he looked into @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s eyes. "There something you wanna tell me?"

Alexandra Feanor

She laughed alittle and smilked before speaking. "Like me, i can assure you that ive done nothing of the sort. I mean, do i look like an assassin to you?" She pushed down the hood and pulled her hair back over her shoulders before crossing her hands behind her under the cloak and leaning forward to close a bit of the gap so that she was only about a foot from his face. "Come now, i wouldnt fail if it were me." @[member="Vulpesen"]

"We all make mistakes. Besides, this still leaves the question as to why your sitting out in the slums of the underworld." Despite his smile, Vulpesen was growing more and more suspicious as more evidence appeared in his mind. "For someone who knows me in a good way, you sure did seem to try and shrink away. You don't honestly expect me to believe your force presence has diminished that much do you?" @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and shook her head, laughing slightly before rolling her head back to look at the far off layer above them. "Well, to tell the truth i had been hoping that you would believe that but no, i didnt think you would, now if you would so excuse meet." She sent the cloak off her shoulders and jumped up as high as she could to the roof of the building behind her, dusting off her robes for a moment, their white more prominent by a small amount. Once done she started running across the roof, knowing he would be right behind her. Her Sabers remained in the small of her back, in clear view as well as the holocron she nearly always carried. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen heaved a sigh and leaped after @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. "What can I saw? I'm just a bit smarter than your average jedi!" As he bounced from wall to wall, Vulpesen shifted his focus to the task of climbing. Before too long, was on the same level as Alex, and sprinting after his quarry. "It doesn't have to be like this Alex! Turn yourself in and you'll avoid a whole lot of trouble!" Ace was clinging to his shoulder, doing everything he could to avoid falling off. "I'll help lower the charges. All you have to do is give up!"

Alexandra Feanor

She looked up and jumped again, grabbing the pole of an pulling herself up slowly before swinging her legs over and looking down at Vulpesen, the pole she having sat on having a sign above it that she glanced up at once before back at Vulpesen. "Never said i did it my Jedi friend, i mean, it seems youre chasing me on the grounds of running off and sitting on a pole does it not." She put both hands in her lap now, still balanced on the pole as she sat there, for now atleast as she cocked her head slightly to the side. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen stopped under her and crossed his arms. "By your own admittance you were lying to me Alex. The only question there is would be how much are you hiding?" He leaned against a nearby wall and watched her closely, preparing for any movement. "People don't take off because they're innocent." If she wanted to play games, he would play along but it she wanted to fool him, the odds were decidedly not in her favor. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Evidence my friend, what evidence do you have, just the description of one man, whos criminal enterprise is in shambles and he himself off to jail right. And i dont think they would send one jedi after the criminal if there were innocents that had been harmed so thats obviously not a problem." She smiled and rested her head in her hands now, swinging slightly but keeping herself on the pole and balanced. "Now, as for people running because they are innocent, what if they are scared huh?" @[member="Vulpesen"]

"People is one thing. You're another. I'll admit questions can be unnerving, but if your innocent why be afraid? It's me. We've met, we've spoken, we've agreed. Of all the jedi, I'd think I'd be the one most likely to treat you fairly." Vulpesen's eyes continued to follow @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s movements, refusing to let her leave his gaze for even a moment. "As for evidence, a description could well prove enough. Besides, the area you were in might have had cameras, something I can check once I get back to the surface. Its a simple matter to match your face or put you in a line up for our victim and bystanders."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sighs and swings forward and hangs there about a foot above Vulpesen. "And what exactly would my sentence be exactly?" She watched him carefully, her hands crossed over her chest now while she hung there. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen moved off of the wall and started to walk a slow circle around @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. "If guilty, the charge is attempted murder. The sentence may very, but if you come easily, right now, I will lower the sentence to possibly a few months or less. I've powerful friends. All you have to do, is allow me to utilize them. That is something I cannot do if you evade me." Her target deserved to be arrested, he knew that. And although he didn't agree with her methods of punishment, he did want to help her escape any large charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom