Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munto Cudro: Annihilate Michewa (AoL & Sith Empire)

I took my own saber out as I walked into the Temple seeing @[member="Vulpesen"] talking to the Sith apprentice @[member="Zius Aurus"]. I had left the others behind as request of my Lion friend and the Ronin. I moved on ahead of them to see the Temple for what it really was. I stood next to the Jedi Knight and nodded my head. "We can help you. All you have to do is accept us. Please." I kept my saber off. Intending to not threaten my words on the man. But I still kept it ready just in case if the man decided to attack.

Zius began to have an emotional twitch, feeling the anger rise but also conflicting with the urge to break down and accept the help. He looked down at his saber and then to the two Jedi. "I-No! You did this! You abandoned me and left me to die!" Zius was shaky, the young Jedi Hunter felt an overwhelming sorrow take him over and tears began to well up in his eyes behind his visor. He gritted his teeth and attempted to take Ataru form, but as he stepped forward a sudden surge of pain shot through his head causing him to fall to his knees, growling and letting out cries of pain. @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Tracyn moved. He moved at such a speed that it made even come as a surprise to a force user. Bringing his knee to the side, his near-Mastery of Teras Kasi made the blade simply skim off of his armored body, and he pivoted as a result. Tracyn narrowed his eyes, and then completely closed them. He slid under the approaching blade, and then stood up, several feet away. His hands curled inwards, and then outwards. He began to calm his mind, and then, became nearly robotic in his thought patterns, if the woman could remotely even hope to try and pierce his mind. Teras Kasi was as mental as it was physical, rendering him great speed along with the ability to resist and entirely block force-based mental probing and attacks, similar to that of an Epicanthix.

He stared at her for a while, before dropping his hands from the stance. She wanted to fight him as a Jedi? Fine by him. He reached to the bottom of the crushgaunts, letting them fall off his hands. He dropped the heavy gloves to the ground, and rolled his lightsaber hilt into his hands. He tapped it on his tattooed, scarred hand. He slowly let his hands drop to the side, and then, the green blade slid out of it's metal container. He took up the Djem So stance, and stared at the girl. Girl. She was young. And that's why he wouldn't kill her, no, not yet. Bringing his foot forward, and then the other, Tracyn ran up to her, and then brought his blade above his head, and went to smash it down on her. Falling avalanche. It was an applicable name, especially for Tracyn. He blocked out the light over her, making him really, really seem like a demon, or something from one of her nightmare's. He was a Jedi that they whispered about, ones that they didn't want to be out loose. The Army of Light was perfect for him. No real leadership to speak of. No great goal besides destroying the Sith. And with his green blade coming crashing down, he was about to do just that.

Vulpesen started to come closer, keeping his weapon unlit. "You know that is not true. People are lost in the stream of time, I cannot deny that, but we do not abandon our own. Hell, I won't even abandon a normal sith. There is a chance! Please, I ask that you look to the light and turn away the evil deeds of the sith. Such a path feeds from pain and in so doing, feeds the pain itself. It is a self destructive road that will lead you to ruin. Let me help you. Accept my aid and I shall do everything I can to ensure that you no longer view yourself as abandoned. If we jedi left you to die, then why would I now try to pull you out of this dark pit? If that were the case, then I would be nothing but a hypocrite. If I were such a person, then you would need to be silenced. Think! If what you say is true, then why do I allow you to speak? Why have I not yet attempted to strike you down?" His voice was kind but steady. This was not a time for jokes, but harshness would certainly go against his goals. @[member="Zius Aurus"] was lost, and Vulpesen truly wanted to show him the way. He opened himself to the force, allowing dark sider to feel his sincerity. He remebered when he had joined the Army of Light. He had promised Master Dista that he would always offer surrender, quarter, and a light to guide those who have fallen back to the arms of good.

Zius slowly looked up at Vulpesen, his visor turning translucent to reveal a youthful face that has seen the horrors of the Sith and was under the Emperor's iron will of aggression. "You don't know what it's like to feel alive; to be given a chance like they gave me after I failed miserably." Zius got up to his feet. Said youthful face had a band over his left eye, and the other began to glow a vibrant neon red inside the pupil as he began to alter his internal modifications for pure aggression and endurance. "I am not a failure. I will not surrender out of your pity. Your kind words are too late, Jedi, and now is not the time for peace." He would now display why he had earned his title as Jedi Hunter. His visor faded back into a pitch black darkness with the red eye still piercing through, staring the two Jedi down. He took Ataru form once more, giving off a signature of deep hatred and loathing. @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Vulpesen looked at Zius sighing in sadness as his saber lifted up a bit. "I have felt the dark side as well. I know the power it seems to hold. But, it is corruption. It is called a "fall" for a reason. This is not power. True power is the freedom offered by the light. As a jedi, you were a champion of life. Now, I have had to stop your new friends from a mass murder! Look at yourself? Is this pain and hatred truly living? To forsake your very humanity for the sake of power?" This time he increased his force presence, using it to press lightly on the mind of @[member="Zius Aurus"]. He wasn't trying to crush his mind. That would be a dark thing to do. Instead, he was trying to confuse the sith. Hatred blinded its followers, brought them to the madness that was the dark. Such an unstable state of hatred would lead them close to confusion as Vulpesen could already see from his earlier break down. "Come back! Our power has been proven. Our order has healed the dead, done the impossible, and we have destroyed the sith time and time again. Look at the facts, look at not only where you belong, but also where you would be in the best situation."

Zius fell silent and looked at the ground, he began to have flashbacks of his life before the Sith. It was a much different life, one without the pressure and pain or even the malice he felt. Back then his life was more about justice and bringing the wrongs into light, but now he was the very bane of his former purpose. He then looked up to @[member="Vulpesen"] and deactivated his lightsaber, taking a couple steps forward. "I'll go with you". He replied in a sorrowful tone, hating himself even more for his surrender but also feeling a massive relief. "I'll change".

Vulpesen smiled as the @[member="Zius Aurus"] finally relinquished his fight. "You've taken the first steps on a narrow path. I shall do my best to help you, whenever I can, and you can be assured that I shall keep that promise." Ace barked in happiness and curled up in his master's robes. "You need not fight in this battle if you do not wish, but I would welcome your help. If not, then I shall give you the coordinates to my ship where you can wait for my arrival." He was slightly nervous as the sith were known for their trickery, but that was for his life, not his ship. The vehicle had been voice locked and set on a pass code to keep people from hijacking his ride. Still, if this one truly was redeemed adn decided to tag along, then Vulpesen would enjoy his company, though Ace would keep a steady eye on him just in case. Vulpesen was hopeful, not foolish.

Zius nodded to @[member="Vulpesen"]. "I'll fight, but on the condition that I keep myself as this, a reminder of what they've done and how I can use it against them." He ignited his lightsaber once again, planning to use his spite on the Sith and not the Jedi. "Today I break free of Sith bonds." He then looked down at his chest and saw the Empire insignia, twirling his light saber upwards and burning the mark out of his armor. "Now let's kill some Sith."

Vulpesen's grin widened as he moved back towards the jungle with Ace standing on his shoulder. The miniature wolf his stared intently at @[member="Zius Aurus"]. "We'll be stealing sith artifacts at the temple so try to keep yourself out of sight." Vulpesen kept his eyes ahead, moving quietly through the brush as he made his way to his original destination. They weren't far and he was fairly sure that he would find little problems until they reached the location, but there was always the chance that he was wrong.

Kiyala watched as the man moved with a speed that might have rivaled her own had she not ascended to the levels of a Goddess. As he moved her eyes and HUD display went into overdrive, though she relied more so on her eyes then anything as her force sight took over. As he skillfully evaded her attacks with her only getting a glancing blow for once she didn't feel anger or even dismay for she was beyond such emotions as a Goddess. Her eyes watched the force shift and take form around the warrior as he moved in Teras Kasi perhaps thinking she had not been taught martial forms as well with her background in the military and the refinement through out her Sith training. The form she preferred catered to the Echani's style however due to the fluidity of the movement and considering the fact that she was a true Epicanthix it was bolstered. She never leave the Makashi stance however because of it's simplistic elegance and also because she could easily blend traits of Ataru in it. Kiyala was curious about what attack he would employ next and was surprised to see him attempt the falling avalanche because of the attack's obvious weaknesses.

She took in a breath as she centered herself allowing the familiar feeling of her power to grow within her. This man thought he was capable of speed greater than hers but when one was trained as an assassin and under Kiara Decoix you learned true speed. As the force gathered and consolidated around her feet giving a light glow to them as she would at the literal last second her body to rocket forward and she would attempt a crossing double slash vertically across his lower stomach while ducking low. If he continued his attack because it required him to primarily lift his guard, she would have a very good chance at completely cutting him in half. She considered utilizing a darker technique on him but it would have been more draining than what she used instead.

With her sight she also happened to notice @[member="Zius Aurus"] betrayal of the Empire and a high bounty will be put on his head after something about multiple millions of credits. . .

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Zius followed quickly behind Vulpesen, scanning the areas to make sure there was nothing in the way. This day might actually have been a large triumph for Zius as a person, and as redemption. This was also the ultimate form of revenge; to rip the Sith apart from the inside out when the time came. He put hit lightsaber back on his hilt and continued to tag along, embracing his future. @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as I let the Jedi knight talk the man though his problems. Even though at times i may have already have drawn my saber to attack the man, He turned to our side. Which was good. Though now that he would be a Jedi rather than Fel Cadet saddened me. I was hoping to maybe help him as I grew in the force myself, but that was not to be.

Walking away from the Temple to allow the others to deal with it. I took my leave. Returning to the drop ships that would take me back to my own ship for me to leave. I was no longer needed.
@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Vulpesen soon found the entrance of the temple, looking the large door up and down. "It seems I've forgotten my lock picking kit." His lightsaber lifted into his hand, igniting with a satisfying snap-hiss. "Knock knock, here comes the magic key." Letting the force guide his movements, Vulpesen stabbed into the locking mechanism of the doors. Pulling the blade out, he watched the temple doors move open, allowing him entrance. "Ready or not, here I come." His voice was low but joyful Vulpesen flicked up his hood and moved into the temple's interior. He figured this was a rather safe mission since it would involve a little less interaction with the sith than the rest of the fighters. He was happy that this man was going to try and join the jedi again, but one of the first steps was to try and chip away at his blood lust.

So far this missionw as off to a fantastic start and with Ace's nose, he would be warned of most any problems regarding company, even if they did manage to escape his force senses. That was the good thing about having an extra set of, well... everything. His lightsaber lit his way and his wolf kept his watch. For now, he was doing fairly well and now all he had to do was find out where these artifacts were. If he was lucky, he might even find a few sith holocrons. @[member="Zius Aurus"]

The mental damage was forever scarred into his memory, the detrimental knowledge of being a Sith was only as deadly used rather than kept pent up. Zius ignited his lightsaber, following closely behind Vulpesen and covering his six. His blood-lust was now targeted on the Sith and their damned ways of perverting his mind with controversial ideals of death and violence, but now that this intellect was instilled within him, he could use it as a means to backfire their plans for him. He would make them pay regardless of his allegiance. "The name's Zius by the way". He spoke calmly now but still with an unnatural, modified tone. He wasn't entirely machine, mostly Human with enhancements and an edge against most who doubted him. @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen's boots tapped quietly on the floors as he slipped through the halls, looking for his target room. "I'm Vulpesen, this is Ace." He motioned to the miniature wolf who continued to keep watch on @[member="Zius Aurus"]. The companion had a very protective nature towards his master and thus he would refuse to take his eye off someone who had recently been a follower of the darkside no matter how sincere they were. They continued on for a few moments until Vulpesen turned on a threshold, stopping just before he entered the room. "Bingo." Gazing around, Vulpesen acquired a large grin which stayed in place as he moved in to observe the artifacts, scrolls, and holocrons around him. "Behold, a Shadow's paradise." Some of his compatriots wanted to burn, others wanted to destroy. Vulpesen wanted to steal, document, and preserve until the moment came to study and analyze this information.

Zius stood with a sense of surprise. Not even he knew of this place in the temple, but probably for good reason. He slowly looked along the room before turning to @[member="Vulpesen"]. "What are your plans for all this?" He was a bit curious about the Jedi's motives, perhaps even skeptical at this point. Why would one want to even bother with Sith artifacts and the like?

Vulpesen simply walked around the room, surprised at the lack of guards as he placed artifact after artifact into his satchel. "I'm a shadow. It's my job to collect or destroy sith artifacts. As a historian and child of the force, I can't bear for knowledge to be destroyed so I prefer to steal these things when I'm able. Very rarely will I actually look at the contents without permission. It's likely that these will be handed over to the jedi council or the circle of first knowledge to find out what were going to do with them." He continued with his work, seeming much like a child at a store, or an adult buying groceries as if it were a daily chore. Though, the latter analogy may not be the most correct as he wore a rather large smile on his face. @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Zius nodded briefly at @[member="Vulpesen"] as he also peered around the room. To think this is was part of the older ways of Sith, and for Zius to know that he was a part of the culture gave him a sense of pride. It's not like he was exactly proud of dubbing himself such a name as the Sith, but he couldn't help but embrace the mesmerized sensation from all the past and secrets the temple held, especially this very room. He took a few steps forward, still scanning the room. "It's somewhat beautiful, isn't it? A bountiful array of mysteries."

Zius turned back and walked back out of the cache of artifacts, going on his own in the temple. He let out a sigh of relief thinking he was finally free from the Empire's iron grip, cracking a small sincere grin which he hasn't done in a while. Suddenly, as he was turning to walk back out of the temple, he was assaulted by a mysterious figure and blacked out. Being taken away somewhere unknown, and it was just as ominous a situation for the traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom