Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munto Cudro: Annihilate Michewa (AoL & Sith Empire)

I smiled as the men attacked one another. Seemingly with out any opposition. I would find one myself. I looked around seeing all that was happening. I looked to see a Twi'lik off to my right. Twirling sabers. I stood straight up as she called me cute and said that she would cut my face I smiled as she said so. Flipping around my own saber to the reverse Shien stance.

"That is, if you could ever reach me." I taunted her.

She may have two blades, but I have already faced off against two Sith knights, and a Sith apprentice by myself for a good amount of time. A simple apprentice like her would be no challenge to me. Only a sand box game to me.
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

"Ooo. A smart guy." she said, stopping. "Maybe I'll cut that tongue out too."

Without warning she used both hands to send a massive force push towards him. Wen it subsided, no matter what move he made, she rushed forward and began to attack with a volley of strikes. Going left and right with her swings while also changing hands from which she would defend with and which to attack with.

@Xander Carrick

I smiled at her comment, Knowing that she would be attacking right after. Her hands lashed out and my saber was dug into the ground. The force push hit me, but I hardly moved a foot. Then when I looked up I could see that she came at me with twin sabers. Only I had not enough time to pull up my saber and block the attack, I decided to evade. Using the power of Force dash, I moved quickly to the side.

Using the limited amount of force power that I had, I called on my saber from the ground. to my hand in the reverse Shien stance. I completely evaded her swipes with the saber. "Try again hun, maybe a second chance?" I stood there with a smirk as she had swiped in to the thin air.

Looking to where he was Eruna gave him a cross look. "Sure. Act all cocky. But I can sense your power. You're not a knight, meaning you're just like me. Still a trainee." She began circling him again before she force speed her way in front of him, trying to deliver a kick to his face. Failing that she got close enough to deliver another force push to his gut.

@Xander Carrick

Atlas Kane

A
The Gunship kept descending towards the surface. The pilot seemed to be quite skilled in evading Anti Air fire. He evaded all of the shots that would've destroyed the gunship and Yasuo was very thankful for that. It would seem that there wouldn't be a second Dubrillion for him today. Hopefully the next time Yasuo would be descending towards a planet's surface during a major battle would be with a pilot as skilled as this one was, then he might slowly get over his fear of Gunships. Soon the Gunship was only a three-hundred meters away from the surface. This was the moment when Yasuo looked over to his friend Kelios and said ''I'll be seeing you on the surface. Good Luck'' Then he contacted the pilot to open up one of the ship's doors. The door opened, giving everyone inside the Gunship a good view of where they would be fighting. Yasuo moved closer to the opened door, gave a quick salute to Kelios and jumped out.

The fall was quite calm and quiet, except for all the AA fire that was exploding near the Gunship as Yasuo had left it, but the rest of the fall went without any kind of trouble. It was like the fall he had experienced on Dubrillion, only planned and without the fear of burning ship-parts crashing into ones back. Yasuo had learned from the last time that he should try to use the Force a lot more to slow his fall, which is what he did. After a while he was only about thirty meters away from the surface and this time he was slow enough so that the Force Push he conjured up just before he would hit the ground would be strong enough to give him the opportunity to land on his feet, ready and prepared for battle.

After landing he immediately entered a defensive stance and looked around. There wasn't much but in the distance he could see a couple of people fighting. There was the Jedi he had met on Zahat'n'ira, Tracyn Ordo and Xander Carrick, the young Padawan he had met a couple of times. They seemed to be fighting two Sith. They looked like they could handle them, but just to be sure Yasuo started sprinting towards the duel they had. The faster those Sith would be dealt with, the faster they could advance and the faster this battle would be won. About twenty meters away from all the fighting he got ready to jump in and face whoever was going to stand against him.

I smiled as made reasoning to her that I was not a Knight. I nodded my head. "A smart girl? At least you are not as dumb as I had thought." She then attacked me by starting to move at a very fast speeds. I was already on the move as well. my saber turned off as she sent the kick towards my face. I side stepped, and lashed my left hand out to her ankle. I then sent my lightsaber hilt down to slam at her knee. With a durasteel pommel the size of a cylinder coming down on bone and flesh, it would surely hurt.

Her hand then lashed out to me. with a force push. I flew backwards slamming into the dirt and slidin in the dirt a few feet. to a stop. I smiled as I stood back up. "Pretty good for a Sith."

Eruna yelped when she felt the hit to her knee. When the padawan was knocked back she took a moment to rub her knee, feeling how sore it was. As she stood she did as well, flinching a bit from the pain but trying to not let it win her over. Something her master had taught her day one of training. When he commented on how good she was she smirked and said "Good enough to have killed one of your own already." She began circling him again and said "That's right. A knight. Some kaminoan girl who was busy defending innocent people. She might have saved them but she wasn't clever enough to save herself."

@Xander Carrick

As she made her talk of killing a Jedi Knight I only scoffed. Sure an apprentice can kill a Knight. Its a huge feat. But the woman was willing to die so she could save the others. I could only shake her head as she thought that her "victory" was a true one. ​"So naive for one older than I." I began to walk towards her. My blade humming as it swung around me. Dressed completely in full stormtrooper armor. I took off my helmet letting it drop to the ground as I walked. Showing my face for as it were.

"Maybe you can remember my face for when I will give something for you to remember me by?" I zoomed across the distance in a mere blink of the eye and sent the saber towards her chest, only for it to shut off at the last second, then activate once more as I swung towards her hand.

Eruna, out of reflex, jumped back even when the blade didn't hit her. She sneered at him, mainly for not being man enough to finish her off, before he activated his saber again and tried to take her hand. She blocked with one saber and used her free hand to punch him square on the nose. When he dealt with that she swung a kick to his gut. "Don't think I'm as naive as you think, kid." she said.

@Xander Carrick

Zius stopped his retreat, beginning to tremble with rage as he decided to turn around. "No retreat, no surrender." He sprinted towards the action once again, going right for Xander like a Lion closing in on its kill. He jumped up in the air and delivered a kick to his neck/head with immense force. He'd then twirl in place trying to slice at his gut. If unsuccessful, he'd fall back once again and would await Xander's response. Zius refused to be portrayed a coward and to die shamefully at Jedi hands. He would fight furiously or die trying. @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

Did she really think that a punch would hurt me? My own left hand lashed out in a circilar motion to smack away her punch as she blocked my attack. then with a kick to soon follow after, I simply jumped back. Her comment was going to be answered by me when I could feel a twinge in my mind to duck. Trusting it this time. A man flew over him. His landing then started to twirl his red saber towards my stomach. my saber moved to deflect the attack. using so little energy to do so. I then began my attack run.

I sent a force push at the man in front of me. Focused to a point where it would hit him in the center of his chest. My saber then lashed out towards the red Twi'lik Coming across her chest then chest again, then and upper cut with the speed and strength of the force. and as my blade came towards her. it suddenly became from a two feet long saber to a four foot long saber Giving me an advantage of a longer blade.

@[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

Zius embraced the force push and was sent back again, growing more and more angry. He allowed it to flow through to dig out his force sensitivity, allowing it to flow freely through his body. He'd then rush towards Xander once again, unleashing a flurry of slashes directed towards his backside. He growled viciously and let out a roar that would be joined with the digital screech of his technological self. He refused to lose and even more so refused to be ignored by a Padawan. As he lashed out at Xander, he'd follow the slashes with wild sweeps enhanced with an inhumane speed, unleashing what fury he had in him whilst still being a new tool to war itself. @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

(OOC: Sorry for the invasion, got permission by the thread starter to deal with something)

Isis was already on the world keeping an eye on a certain sith knight when the invasion started, truth is she is no longer of the sith empire but of the horde and there was still unfinished business between herself and another, during the start of the invasion she was out doing recon while keeping an eye on the sith here.. her duties were full of menace and calculation, her mind focused and calm and her mission direct but also strict.. she was to prove to the horde she is capable of dealing combat damage and so she picked the best opponent, one that the sith empire could not live without and one that is so brain washed by the emperor that she is willing to help him kill off the empire for some idiotic dream or goal..

As the invasion was actually happening she smirked as she watched the sith rushing into do battle with the sacrificial Jedi, while Isis had her own goals and had her own mission so did the Sith and Jedi and fact is she would not be played for a fool, so she would indeed deal with the problem at it's source.. the sith knight and zeltron would meet the blade of the horde, no jedi will touch her... this is strictly horde business.
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]
(Don't even try and run either)

Atlas Kane

A
Now that the Sith clad in black started attacking Xander, Yasuo had to help him. Even though he was a strong apprentice, Yasuo feared he could not hold out very long against two enemies. He signaled @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] to move on to the other Sith who was probably expecting someone to come fight her so that they would have one less enemy to take care of. He was sure Tracyn would be able to beat that Sith, since he was one of the strongest Jedi Yasuo had ever seen. Then he turned back to the fight in front of him. Xander seemed to be keeping up pretty well, but when the other Sith started his multitude of attacks he feared the combined strength of both of the Sith's attacks would overwhelm Xander. Yasuo drew upon the Force and leaped at the Twi'lek Sith with his blade held high. Using gravity and his own strength, this attack would be one of the most powerful he had ever used during combat.

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

I had to move quick, As soon as my saber went towards the Twi'lik, I felt another pang of the force. Being very sensitive with the force allowed me to have a light advantage in feeling where others were around me. Even with the man's super human speeds. I could still feel him gunning for me. Instead of letting him come and attack me, and my blocking cause to face away from the twi'lik, I jumped up into the air and came down behind the Red lady.

I faced her back and watched as the man's fast speeds of saber work, moved towards his own teammate. Apparently he was not as smart as the woman? I could then see Yasuo coming to attack the Twi'lik, "STAY BACK! I HAVE THEM!" If he was to continue, then they would not be attacking themselves.

@[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

It was not a matter of intelligence, and this is why Zius had prepared beforehand. His focus was boosted to a high level, and he noticed the move Xander tried to pull and fell back. Zius would then attempt to leap into the air and meet Xander with a brutal zig-zag of slashes when the Padawan would least expect it, surely his senses weren't so refined. If unsuccessful, Zius would allow himself to fall, holding his saber up to deflect/block any incoming attacks. @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"] @[member="Yasuo"]

The confusion of the fight had nearly gotten the better of Eruna, now that both @[member="Zius Aurus"] and @[member="Yasuo"] became involved. She'd only managed to evade when @[member="Xander Carrick"] attacked her. Though she did not have much to worry about once Zius interrupted him. The coming of the knight however made her roll away in time before being tuck down by his attack. She stood, taking a moment to asset it all. A seasoned apprentice and a normal apprentice against a knight and a seasoned padawan. Not the best of odds but Eruna was more than willing to take them in stride. Besides, she always had her back-up plan should things falter.

After hearing Xander make his comment to Yasuo about how he wanted both herself and Zius she said "Oh? Trying to make yourself feel big by taking us both on? What's the matter? Afraid you're not good enough unless you prove it?"

Kelios watched in disbelief as Yasuo dived from the gunship. It was either a very stupid tactic or an incredibly intelligent one. The Horansi rumbled and shouted for the pilot to bring him closer to the engagement. Surprisingly he would comply. Kelios would then follow suit, diving from the ship with a loud, booming roar. He too used the force to slow the drop and managed to finish it with his feline reflexes. Right of the bat he drew and activated his massive yellow-saber and rushed toward the engagement as quickly as he could.

He quickly singled out a target, and while she was gloating to Xander Kelios would attack the red Twi'lek from her left flank with a heavy saber swing. Even if it missed it'd likely be intimidating to have a 10'4" Jedi come out of no where and try to slice you in half.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]@[member="Zius Aurus"]@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]@[member="Yasuo"]

Apparently I was really good at conveying people to help me. All of a sudden Two of my closest allies, had come and started to fight the Red Twi'lik, Leaving me with the man. I smiled as he came after me With the assault of the Lion and the Roinin, I could have ample amount of time to see his saber coming for me. And he made one HUGE false move. Leaping in the air after me made him loose his high ground. Both of my hands lashed out with a force push at his chest.

With his being in the air trying to attack me. Unless he had cat like reflexes in the air as he was fast on the ground, then he would be hard pressed to avoid the Push. But with it sent his way, his saber wouldn't come within striking range of my body and his fury of Zig-Zag attacks. He had no real form to follow. Meaning he was poorly using his lightsaber for just a swing and pray tactic. Rather than using tactics of precise and pin point hits that could be deadly.

Now with the Odds of a ten foot tall apprentice, a Knight, and a Lightsaber Prodgy apprentice, against to Sith apprentices. The odds, were against them.

@[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="Kelios Shara-da"], @[member="Eruna Delmarra"], @Yasuo

She'd sensed him just as soon as he made himself known. When @Kelios Shara-da made a swing at Eruna she jumped away, part of her robes being cut off from the surprise attack. She rolled when she brought her feet back to the ground before standing to see that now, with this new fighter in the way, things were not going well for her or @[member="Zius Aurus"].

"Time for plan B." she said to herself before holding up a wrist communicator. "R7, NOW!"

Her astromech, who'd he'd sent off before the fight began, had come in auto-piloting one of the Sith fighters. While in the air he laid down a suppressive fire to keep the Jedi busy. When they were dealt with the hatch opened and, taking the chance, Eruna used the force to jump up to it. Se looked back down at the three and her Sith fellow.

"Next time kiddies. Next time!" she shouted to the Jedi.

Looking to Zius she shrugged, knowing he was being left behind. It didn't matter much to her at this point. She simply piloted the fighter and made a break for space. True it was cowardice but then she'd still be alive in the end. More than enough for her.

@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom