Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Munit'beskads

Status
Not open for further replies.

20230625_1500_Kriegsmesser.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a rocking beskad for the Mandalorian Enclave.
  • Image Source: Here.
  • Canon Link: N/A.
  • Permissions: N/A.
  • Primary Source: Beskar; Beskad; Kreigsmesser.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla .
  • Affiliation: The Mandalorian Enclave.
  • Market Status: Closed-Market.
  • Model: N/A.
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Limited.
  • Material: Beskar; vibroblade technology; leather wrappings.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword.
  • Size: Average.
  • Weight: Light.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Beskar & Beskads: This is a traditional Mandalorian melee weapon.
  • Two Handed: Unlike most beskads, these swords are designed to be two handed.
  • Vibroblade Technology: Already powerful on their own, these beskads are further improved via vibroblade enhancements.

STRENGTHS
  • Length: As a two handed beskad, this is a sword that boasts better reach than a one handed sword.
  • Light & Balanced: A perfectly balanced and graceful sword, this beskad is agile and swift like a sword should be.
  • Vibroblade Enhancements: With the power of vibroblade technology, this sword cuts even better than it would without it.
  • Beskar: The pride of Mandalorian culture, beskar is immune to lightsabers and remarkably resilient.
WEAKNESSES
  • Range: Despite being a longer sword, this is still a melee weapon. It is I'll advised to try to throw one at an opponent.
  • Two Handed: While it is technically possible to use this beskad one handed, that would be awkward and poorly balanced. Very ill advised.
  • Not A Lightsaber: Beskar may be brilliant, but it cannot cut through solid metals.
  • Dark Side Corruption: Like all beskar, these swords are suspectable to Dark Side corruption in the hands of a powerful sorcerer.

DESCRIPTION
Munit'beskads are exactly what the name suggests - longswords. Two handed beskads, these are swords designed for better reach and improved control. Each sword follows the same exact format and design, but is hand crafted by the Forgemaster Gwyneira Krayt. Only a small handful of these have been made, however, so they are quite rare even amongst the Enclave.

Last edited:

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Alrighty I'll be taking care of this tech sub for your as well!

Again this one is a mite underpowered, by three levels this time in point of fact. My recommendation? Lower size by one and weight by one and you've still got a pretty decent long sword. Again it's completely up to you and I can still approved it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom