Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiverse News is looking for guests!

tKXUn4h.png

Martin Mcdonafray, the host of the talkshow Multiverse News!, is looking for potential people to interview and have a nice chat with infront of the HoloRecorder. Are you famous? Are you rich? Are you both or are you just really talented at something? Are you interesting enough to be on Multiverse News! then send us a message on the HoloNet for more information!

Multiverse News! a steadfast entertainment service on channel 114103 for more than a millennium.
Multiverse News! does not take responsibility for potential damage to your image, nor the betterment of it should you feel that is not a good thing and attempt to sue us. Protected by the Third Intergalactic Broadcasting Law on HoloNet Inc. - Multiverse News! C.

------------------​
(( Basically I'm looking for roleplay on this new character. And I would like to interview someone. Your character can travel to Antecedant and then we host the show. That would be the rp setting anyway. :)! Anyone up for it?))

[member="Darth Morgoth"] :: [member="Aken Bosch"]

Awesome! :) Are you two up for a dual interview or are you more up for a one on one kind of thing? Martin talking with both of you individually? Just answer this and I'll be able to tag you both in one or two threads. Depending on your answers. :p

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
I'd be interested! It'd give me a chance to help flesh the characer out. Can I be like the Jack Hanna of the sector, bringing you interesting wildlife that might pee on your shoulder?

((
[member="Jorzen Quank"]
Haha. I simply can't say no to that. xD I'll make a thread shortly and tag you! :)

[member="Regor Laxvan"]
Still feeling up for it? :)

[member="Daxton Bane"]
Sadly Multiverse News! currently only send out their news team to report on events. The talk shows are hosted in our studio.
))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom