Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Moving forward

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae
KJF7C89.png

Mandalore ...

Cybernetic feet carried her over the rubble of Sundari. Green foliage over the years had slowly began to creep through the layers and layers of horror around. It had been the first time in a long time since Cynthia had returned, it had been a long time since she thought her sister had died here. This was not the grave that was deserved, there was no grand splendour no monument just the evidence of the untold death that happened here. She had requested Star stay back at the ship, her mind was still so... conflicted. All she had seen, everything she was never privy to. Perhaps she was never told till now because of how she would react. Still, the woman deserved to know. It was not only that there was more rattling around in her mind.

The woman continued to climb over and up till reaching the spot, the place of a betrayal, a place of a great loss. There was no longer the stains of blood having been washed away from countless rainfalls but some marks could be seen on the surviving spots. Cynthia knelt down and beneath the buy'ce she cried in her solitary surroundings in what felt like everlasting grief. Time felt like it was not passing when in reality it has been a while. The sun had passed over her and the sky had turned red from its glow. When opening her eyes she took one final look over her surroundings till catching the glint of metal reflecting the low sun.

As the woman stood up she moved over to it to inspect. Her hands worked to removed the chunks of stone that trapped it. Cynthia was sure in what it was but now unearthing it, there was more symbolism to what she had found. With a delicate care the mandalorian woman picked up a blade that had been bent and weathered. Yet the markings that was ever present was familiar. It was a blade she had crafted, a blade that was given to her sister. More tears began to roll over her cheeks with a sharp sniffle of a runny nose.

It took less time to return to the ship than it did to walk out. Most of the journey back was down, of course she could have used her jetpack, but with blurred eyes it would not have been safe to do so. Least one thing, that was a comfort to think about given everything, it was the first sight she got to getting back was the sight of her wife who had been waiting on the ramp. "I've done what I need to here." She spoke still hearing the depression in the tone of voice.

Cynthia stood at the bottom of the ramp looking up at her wife. "Found this. Surprised really that it survived." She held up the blade in its poor state. "Gonna take some care but, I should be able to get it back into shape. Can clear my mind a bit too, besides if you are adamant to teach me the force, guess I need to finally teach you to forge." Walking further up the ramp Cynthia slid her buyce off with one hand then pulled Stardust into a comforting embrace as both arms wrapped around her waist. "I missed this, missed having you around. Everything is to quiet without you, and getting into my head is debilitating."

Her arms slipped away after a moment and she looked up onto her wife's eyes. To look, to touch again was calming. "So where to next my riduur?"

bJYbnIs.png

Stardust didnt like ahe had to remain back, she paced back and forth looking in Cynthia's direction, finally after 5 minutes or so she kicked the dirt in frustration before she took a seat and let a breath of steam out as she shut her eyes and began to focus on herself, letting a few quick breaths out her breathing began to steady as she held her hands out and simply let the force flow over her. Oh how she enjoyed that cold current trying to tempt her pull her away but no It commanded her no longer she was in control.

Opening her eyes she wasnt sure how long she had been in that trance like state of meditation but she could feel Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus coming back and slowly stood as she let a breath out watching her walk up, depression apparent in her voice, stardust inspected the old blade and let a breath out

itll unlock potential beyond, just like learning to forge will unlock my hidden potential

Her hands went around cynthia tightly almost possessively before she let go and smiled sweetly down at her wife

I am not without flaws, but with you, I feel my flaws are gone. The next place would be...the graves of beth and her husband...I need to visit it

Last edited:

KJF7C89.png

That warm embrace, feeling those arms wrap around firmly but with care too was enough to bring comfort. Every time she wished it could last forever and yet there was still so much needed to be done. Their arms slipped away from one another. "Wish I could say the same, I've so many that... well I feel more broken than this world. I miss the old days Star. Everything was more simple." Cynthia moved to wrap her arm around her Riduur's as she made her way further into the ship. "Well lets get going to Beth's grave, only right we remember all those close to us."

It took only a few moments to walk the length of the ship and make the way to the cockpit. She would sit down in the co-pilot seat to allow Stardust to take the controls. "Sorry I asked to go alone. Just well needed to get that out of my system. Not been back here since... well before Carnifex came and destroyed Mandalore, took its people. I hurt so much inside and it's so hard to move on."

Looking across Cynthia gave a small smile. "Now you are here though, I don't need to do this alone. I missed been by your side the most. Even if I get massively injured again, you are not to leave my side okay. Where you go I go." Her eyes moved forward to look out the window once again as the woman slouched in the chair some. There was things she still wanted to ask, answers she was scared of knowing. She kept thinking I will ask later, and later kept getting longer each time.

bJYbnIs.png

Stardust took a deep breath as she settled into the pilots seat and gently listened them off the ground and in the air towards Beth's grave

healing takes time, I'm 68 years old cynthia I've see things that still haunt me...time....it takes time for the wounds of the mind to heal...its nothing no medicine or drug can fix

She placed a hand in her shoulder and sighed deeply as she turned the controls over to ca and turned her chair towards cynthia, even with the force she could tell her wife had concerns and questions, questions she wass afraid to ask

I'll never leave you, it would take a act of the universe to stop me...and even then I dont think it could

Offering a small smile she looked down in brief thought

I sense many questions cynthia, please ask them, ask anything you wish. I'm done hiding things from you I'm done trying to keep you out of it, my biggest flaw is I get myself into trouble I cant back out of

KJF7C89.png

Her gaze did not shift away from the view of space as she took a deep breath in and sharply exhaled. "I- I do yes. So many. You mentioned that I have the force. Just curious to why wait till now to tell me, or to even tell me at all?" Cynthia's head rolled against the back of the seat to face Star. Both feet came up to rest against the edge of the console of the ship almost as if she was bracing herself. "I mean I've gone so long without it and now I know that I have a power in me well it's a little frightening. Damn war's have been fought because of it but I can't turn down a weapon one that can help even the playing field."

She would wait for the answer from Star before standing up and taking her wife's hand to gesture to move elsewhere on the ship. "Who was that, who invaded our home showed me my sisters past. Who is she to you Star? Because I will be honest. I don't trust her, anyone so devout to Carnifex cannot be good. Anyone to look past his atrocities and call it a necessity. Just doesn't sit right with me Star." Cynthia continued to walk a little ahead taking the two off to the right past the kitchen and towards the forge room.

The woman would move over to the storage box that had partly finished projects inside. Cynthia took the Beskad that was given to Yasha and placed it inside with intents to reforge it back on Vanquo. She did not halt in her movements and continued around the room listening to Stardust while getting things going and even hinted for her Riduur to light the kiln. Forging was always good while processing information and even to kill time in a long flight, not only that but Cynthia thought it be a good idea to finally teach her riduur the basics.

bJYbnIs.png

I was...am...afraid. I'm afraid because what I've seen, wars have been fought to PURGE the force from mandalorians, or we've been hunted down, ans before you say you could handle yourself I understand that fully but...what I feel the most is the dark side getting its nasty claws upon you...it's pull is intoxicating and I even find myself unable to throw it off. It's how I learned to wield fire to such a degree I do now

A shine of gold would flash for but a second before she looked down in thought, unsure what else to say as she sighed and closed those emerald eyes and took a breath in before she let it out and opened them as she stood and followed cynthia, the next question she looked away and even didn't answer until they got to the forge. As star lit the klin she spoke

She is...my master. She has taught me a ability that is so powerful...manda I even believe stronger then carnifex! But however with it she is...I wouldn't say devout fully she merely stays by him...she has seen the universe as it is. Evil has existed and it will forever, to her I believe carnifex is just well another thing in the galaxy that'll pass

She explained as she held a hand up to get the fire to the necessary heat

She mainly a way to get close to carnifex and his vast knowledge...that and I find myself needed to learn more and well she is doing so...but...if you don't trust her and wish me to cease I must listen then

'

KJF7C89.png

Cynthia let out an exasperated sigh as she turned and learnt against the counter top, her eyes glued to Star. "I really don't trust that woman, but clearly the knowledge you want must be important. I trust you to know when enough is enough and to keep everyone there at arms length. Powerful as you are, I worry about you, because I love you and if you was taken away from me well I dunno what i'd do.

And Suppose you have a point bout the force. Still don't get the whole two sides. Till now I could skim the details because I never made sense to me. Guess I gotta pay more attention to this, least it's something new to learn."
She pushes her self away from the counter and turns to a small safe imputing both Star's and her own birth year. As it opened there was an assortment of small shelves stacked with ingots on the top was a box. She'd take the box out first setting it to one side then slid out two small ingots of metal with dark wavy lines through the surface and placed them on the surface. "Most use Cryo-forging with molds. That is the most modern version way. However I refuse to use them, the old way of forging beskar is better given time and practice. It was my runi-vod that taught me how. Now I will teach you."

The woman moved around getting a few tools like a grav hammer and magnetic tong and laid them down on the counter. Cynthia also quickly welded the two ingots together doing so quickly with a strong clean weld. "Okay, get the tongs and put it into the kiln. Once we get white hot, which will take a few moments. Once its ready swing it over to the power hammer first to draw some length out until it there is just a dim red glow to it. After its first heat should be faster the times after because this will take a few."

Cynthia would wait for for her riduur to do as instructed before coming from behind and wrapped both arms around the Twi'lek. She placed a soft subtle kiss against the woman's back.

bJYbnIs.png

Her eyes glanced away at the mention of qorry9ng about her, truth be told star was worried she was slipping at times with as much as she gained, but she looked back up into her wife's eyes and smiled at her as she felt ok

it's better to not dwell on the idea of dark or light to much, I worry not about it myself but I understand there is two extremes to the force with a bunch of scattered grey in the middle of it all

She looked to the box and the ingots, while she was curious about the box she ignored it and focused on the ingots as they were welded together.

the old ways always seem to work, well for most things, but for crafting it always seems to be the tried and true way

While star could handle the beskar without tongs she would follow her wife's instructions, lifting the bars with the tongs into the klin as she waited till it was white hot and then moved it to the power hammer getting it placesd under it as it slammed down with a mighty ring before the hammer drew up and slammed down again, star smiled feeling her wife behind her and gently touched her hand

our clans grown great hasn't it?

KJF7C89.png

Cynthia felt Stardust's hand brush against her own a little smile reached her lips before pulling away. She turned to the box with her riduur still distracted. "It has, its growing faster and faster Never thought it would become this big in my life time. Still remember when it was Me, and eight others. Feels so long ago now." Her hands fumbled with the device that was inside the box and now reading the instructions. "I do not worry so much about Solus now, fairly self-sufficient and trade deals that are needed are secured from trusted places. They can look after themselves for a time, right now is time for you, me, Jade and our future together."

Arming the device, a loud bang of the power hammer hitting red-hot metal covered for the small click. Coming to stand on the left side of her riduur, as soon as the metal had cooled down the woman would wrap a strip of fabric around Star's arm tying it in place. "Small pinch." She gave warning as Cynthia held the device against of Star's arm over a vein and squeezed the trigger. Ruby eyes watched the glass vial fill with her wife's blood then removed the strip of fabric. "Okay, you can probably swing that back into the kiln now. When its glow starts to dim it'll be harder to work. Though good shape so far, don't see any cracks yet either." The woman took a step back again and with a small hop backwards she sat on the workbench in the middle of the room.

"My turn." Like she had done with her wife Cynthia did the same to herself taking a sample of blood. Once it was done she would press a few buttons on the device setting it into action. There would be a few hours to wait before it was done. For safe keeping she placed the sequencer back into its box. "Before you ask, what that was for, I will tell you soon. Think you will be happy as I am at the thought of it provided everything is right."

If pushed on the matter she knew herself that there was no keeping such thing locked up inside and would brake immediately on what was happening. perhaps it was because a storm of excitement welled up inside and like a glass filled to its brim all it took was a small knock to send its contents spilling.

Hours passed as Cynthia watched Star go back and forth shaping the metal before moving onto further steps like transferring a pattern and explaining important features that must be included into fashioning a blade. She also went into depth about the process next of removing the excess to get closer to the shape desired. The woman made everything sound not to complicated and fairly easy to follow along. The art of basic smithing was not difficult in terms of the know how, it more came down to discipline learning how to move the metal into a way that was desired. Like any skill it was trial and error.

A day passed by as the ship had been making its way to Tanaab while Star and Cynthia enjoyed the company of one another. The alor sat quietly in the kitchen as she ate breakfast and read reports that still required her to sign off on. A strong scent of caff filled the room with aroma's that was pleasant first thing after a shower. Her pink hair was still damp and tied up. Even though sleep clung she felt refreshed glad to have had a day of fun and relaxation doing a minimal amount of anything productive.

bJYbnIs.png

Of course star pushed, though she had never expected it and he reaction was of pure unhindered joy and maybe tightly hugging her wife a little to tight before they went back to the forging. The forging made stardust feel great especially since when she removed her ring she was able to better withstand the heat and moved easily around the forge as she watched the blade get forged slowly becoming something better now that it was being remade

The day passing stardust had greatly enjoyed it and the time with her wife made her feel...human again...she wasn't some monster capable of creating hell she was merely stardust solus wife to alor cynthia solus. Coming out of he room after a bit of mediation the smell of the caf hit her nose ans she grinned as she stepped lightly passing he rife giving her a kiss on the cheek before going to make herself a cup of caf

good morning cynthia, checked the nav we are almost there shouldn't be more then a hour if that

She said as she made herself some breakfast then sat down to eat as she relaxed ans let a happy sigh as she popped her neck

KJF7C89.png

Cynthia smiled feeling the kiss on her cheek while both hands clasped around the warm and nearly empty mug. "Morning my love." Spoke the soft voice as the cup of caff reached the woman's lips. Two mouth fulls of the creamy deity like liquid Cynthia had finished off her drink. "Suppose I need to get ready then shortly then. Few things to do on Tanaab anyway, need to get a few supplies and top the water up in the tankers. So we may need to land a little outside the city for the water gonna take a while and always a rip off to get it pumped at a starport."

A small hologram appeared on the table as Ca projected herself. "You need to remember to pick up that thing." The AI said being purposely vague.

The pink haired woman would give the AI a side eyed look before replying. "I know Ca, I've not forgotten." Before the question what thing? could be asked by Stardust, Cynthia stood up stretching her arms above her head. "Kay gonna get ready, then prepare to land." Though she wanted to get out the room quick, she did take the moment to move around the table to kiss her wife's cheek this time as she had to go in that general direction anyway.

The mandalorian woman walked to their bedroom so that she could put her beskar'gam on. It took a few moments making sure each piece was fastened right and felt comfortable. There was only the buy'ce that was not put on, instead was placed into a mesh net so it could hang along Cynthia's hip. By the time she was done it was time.

It was hard to miss in this ship but she could tell when the ship dropped from hyperspace without the need of a window. A very light jolt ran through the ship every time. The woman exited the room and turned towards the cockpit. "STAR!" She shouted calling her wife. "Time to get landed, your turn so get that cute but of your's up here when you're ready." Cynthia giggled as the door slid open and went to sit into the co-pilots chair. Really there was no need for either of them to take the reins as Ca could do it but all three could fly and taking it in turns made it seem less of a chore.

bJYbnIs.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom