Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most powerful Sith in SWTOR

Who is the most powerful SWTOR Sith still standing?

• Total voters
So, I've decided to write a bit of an epilogue for SWTOR focusing mainly on Nox, because I think that the Hutt Cartel doesn't really do justice to the wonderful Sith characters that Bioware created. The plot will do what an MMO could not do, and focus on the political intrigue and scheming; something akin to Game of Thrones, but with lightsabers! So, I want to know: who do you guys think is the most powerful Sith at the time of Nox's ascension? (This means that Baras, Malgus and Thanaton do not count, and nor do any other characters who were killed off in the other class storylines.) Obviously I have my own opinions, but I thought it'd be fun to put the question out to you guys. So, go ahead and rank your top 5 Sith, and happy debating!

Nox, I think, is very easy to judge because of the final cutscene, in which he showcases his full power. The same goes with Wrath, those his cutscenes in the fight with Baras are much smaller and are basically intermissions between the fighting. You also get the idea that Mortis has a few tricks up his sleeve when he karking snaps Thanaton's neck with the force. The others are more difficult to say.

Can I ask, could people give reasoning for what they're saying? I need more info about this to make an "authentic" story about it.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
I'd say Nox because of all the ghostly powers - and voices in his head - he's managed to collect over the...weeks...or however long his storyline takes place over. The Emperor's Wrath could almost certainly beat Nox in a straight-up duel, but my guess is Nox would have the tactical advantage, being an Inquisitor and all. Mortis, Ravage, and Marr would probably put up one hell of a fight, but I'm thinking that it would come down to Wrath and Nox in the end. At that point, it'd really be a toss-up as to who'd win depending on the kind of fight they had. Tactical/Force - Nox. Lightsaber/Power - Wrath. Politically...I have no clue.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
My money would be on Wrath the Second, seeing as I haven't played Nox/Imperious/Occulus all the way through.

Marr strikes me as somebody who could've taken down Malgus single-handed, but chose to let WT2nd and N/I/O handle it.... Wonder why....

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
Kila Cadau

I believe Wrath has some pretty nice power Force-wise and politically.... Baras' old master (the guy WT2nd saves on Corellia) is a pretty big political player, as is Tremel, apparently. Plus he has the Emperor's Hand backing him. Pretty fine display of wealth and political power to be had there.

Let's also not forget the sheer amount of plot armor on WT2nd, too. He was able to kill the Emperor's Voice :rolleyes: when it inhabited an already powerful corrupted Voss, as well as the fact that he's apparently powerful enough to kill a certain Dread Master with ease (overgearing is great :rolleyes:) and also able to fight down Force entities.

And that stupid cyborg who keeps on getting up after I hit him in the face with a lightsaber.....

I think Nox is going to be the next emperor
Wrath, just has the emperor's jurisdiction to hold over the Dark counsel which i think is why alot of people get him confused for more powerful, he just has a higher status.

Marr, is more focused on the empire as a whole, primarily as a military force I doubt he'd leave the front lines to run things.

Atlas Kane

A
Hadraas said:
he just has a higher status.
Which isn't because he's with the Emperor, it's because he's supposed to be able to take down anyone who's not with the Emperor. That's his whole job, take down people who're against the Emperor, which is why imo, he's the most powerful. Plus I'm a giant Warrior fanboy, sooo, yeah xD

I question why we always ask who is the strongest? Sure, everybody want's to be as close to perfect as possible, but even if Nox and Wrath were to fight one another, what is not to say that some other random force user, even when considered weak, could not take down a person higher than him in power? If you notice, all of these people you list off, died in battle. (as far as I remember) so that mean's that they were not the strongest. They still lost in some form or another.

Their is no strongest person, because everyone will continue to get stronger and stronger over the next guy. Example.

Child fighting child = Strongest wins
Child fighting Adult = Adult will win because of more experience and strength.
Adult Fighting Adult = Stronger of the two wins.
Force user Adult vs Adult = FU adult will win.

This process will continue over and over. hence the saying "Only the strongest will survive." BUT this is left at a cliff hanger. becuase eventually you will be beaten by something much stronger.

I now leave you all with the quote of Qui-Gon Gin "There is always a bigger fish."

CC-4277 said:
Child fighting child = Strongest wins
Child fighting Adult = Adult will win because of more experience and strength.
Adult Fighting Adult = Stronger of the two wins.
Force user Adult vs Adult = FU adult will win.
Not necessarily. There's too many variables in a fight to reduce the outcome to simply whoever has the more physical strength in a fight of relatively equal opponents. The winner in two children fighting each other can be the one who's more maneuverable, more resilient, more determined not to lose, more ingenious. A child that hits like a wet noodle but runs like a Cheetah can beat another that hits like a truck, relatively speaking, by just maintaining a safe distance and playing footsies with him until he can strike him in either the gut or the crotch safely. Alternatively, replace the fast child with a inventive one and he can lead the stronger one to fight in unfavorable terrain/lead him into a trap to fight him off easier.

A child fighting an adult would end 90% of the time in the child losing, true, but 99% percent of the time the child would be underrated, so if he can play his cards right he can win without relying on physical strength, such as hit and run, sneak attacks, or just plain nicking him and running away afterwards. Adult vs Adult would be the same as Child vs Child, while Force User vs Non-Force user is all a matter of hit and run, or overwhelming firepower, or fighting in very favorable terrain.

Sorry if it's a bad explanation, but basically, strength matters less in a fight than the ability to adapt and execute plans on the spot. Hence the saying, as Maria put it, survival of the fittest being the correct term.

[member="Alice Red"], Same writer as CC

yes, I know that there are different variables that can be played out. I should have mentioned it above, but by the "Strongest" I mean the one who has the more likely chance of survival. The reason I didn't go further into the details of these variables is because their are so many that can be placed out. Each battle is different. I just chose one that is "Most likely" going to win or survive.

Akanias

A
Why isn't Darth Jadus on that list? He is literally the second most powerful Sith in the Empire.

Second only to the Emperor. Maybe third because of Darth Nox, but since you're playing AS Nox really, it doesn't really count in my opinion.

Didn't notice it said still living lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom