Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Tournament)

Hello everyone! This is your future supreme overlord Dredge coming at you with the celebration of 30 Days of the horde! But I will get more to the point! The Horde is hosting a tournament on our new planet Echidna and we invite you to join.

Rules:
Players may enter with 2 alts.
Every round is different from settings and biomes to weapons given to the duelists if any at all.

Prize:
The winner gets their very own beast, weapon, or armor, shaped by the Yuuzhan Vong. It can be anything you want we will even submit to the factory just for you!

Final round:
After fighting and destroying all your competition the player, (that's you) gets to fight the legendary Gorog!! So if you wish to sign up the tournament will be. Held this weekend and you are all invited!

Interested in joining with this character and/or @[member="Emily Beleren"] . However, one question. How is the winner decided before hand? I ask this because we all know players will be hard pressed to let their characters lose if they're promised Vong weapons as rewards.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"] A panel of judges will decide how the duel goes.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] Feel free to bring whoever

@[member="Darth Onyx"] Come on by

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] Yes, yes you can

@[member="Darth Onyx"] I like it, but my question still stands, what would determine the winner, even in pairs? A roll of the dice? A coin flip? What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom