Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Tournament)

Who knows? I say just randomly generate. Then, for the grand finale, we come back here and all the people who lost will be given a set of biomes, weapon sets, and all that stuff. They will vote on it.

Then, when the battle is nearing it's end, they will all vote on who they think should win. The one with the most votes will win.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] - I've noticed some aggression from you since we decided on that one thing via PM. LUL.

@[member="Romeo S"]

If you've got the stones then 'Si Senorita' :)

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Did you say there will be random weapons and Environments or just a single dueling arena where you bring your game and Baddest Mofo takes the gold?
Scratch that. Went back and used my eyes like a normal person....
-Every round is different from settings and biomes to weapons given to the duelists if any at all.-

@[member="Darth Onyx"]
after today my force sensitivity will no longer be apparent, so technically you will have a serious advantage. although I will retain my memory of being an FU just will no longer be one.

Oh snap! You all heard it here first! I just beat Isis Fontana... AGAIN! @[member="Isis Fontana"]

And don't worry. I'll go easy on you. Except my level of Easy is Hard for you. LUL. @[member="Romeo S"]

Easy for you is like God mode for me..with infinite ammo...and Isis Sleeping with Dredge again...
@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Nah you didn't beat her, she beat you. with her pinky toe. And a small banana. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Come on Isis. I won our last fight remember? I remember.

Kamino... in the rain... You were about to throw me over the side into the ocean below and I grabbed a hold of you with the force. You had to save me to save yourself and then I struct you with my lightning?

Ahhhh..... good times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom