Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More stories!

Oh, I'm sure she is on a known registry or two as being Force Sensitive and potentially dangerous but she would be completely unaware of it. I'd say with the combination of her mother and father, their roots and ties - it's quite possible. I didn't really develop the parents extensively but I can if it expands her overall narrative.

Open to everything!

The Mistaken Mark

Lira Virel, a talented engineer and starship designer, finds herself unwittingly caught up in a dangerous game of bounty hunting. A Mandalorian bounty hunter, who are known for their efficiency and ruthlessness targets Force Sensitive or Force registered individuals across the galaxy. A clerical mistake in the registry results in Lira being falsely marked as a powerful Force user.

Unbeknownst to Lira, her name and description are circulated among the underworld, attracting the attention of various bounty hunters eager to claim the substantial reward on her head. The rumors of her immense Force powers spread like wildfire, painting her as a formidable adversary and making her a prime target for those seeking fame and fortune.

Caught off guard by the sudden turn of events, Lira finds herself on the run, navigating the treacherous underbelly of the galaxy while evading relentless pursuers. With limited combat skills and only a rudimentary understanding of the Force, she must rely on her wit, resourcefulness, and the support of a few trusted allies to survive.

This could be a potential primer, Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Oh, I'm in another thread that could possibly tie into this. I'll have to talk to the other guy to see if we can spin the story in a way I can use it to jump off something with this.

Oh for sure!

I have so many ideas again and it's nice to flex some creative muscle once more. Keeping things limited and scoped on a single character in order to maximize stories and creativity without flushing muse and allowing myself to be encumbered.

You wanna prime it? Or I can. No worries either way! ^_^
Either way! It might take me a day or two to come up with a new thread starter, so if there's no rush, I can definitely do it!

I’m interested! Been most active and inspired by my Sith Lord, Darth Caedes! Been really enjoying his rise to power within the Kainite Sith. He’s on his way to becoming King of Korriban. Anything there, you reckon?

Lira Virel

L
I’m interested! Been most active and inspired by my Sith Lord, Darth Caedes! Been really enjoying his rise to power within the Kainite Sith. He’s on his way to becoming King of Korriban. Anything there, you reckon?

Give me a few moments and I'll throw some stuff at you in DM!

I very much look forward to it.

There's a thread starter- not space stuff yet, per se, but the frame story can be resolved pretty quickly if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom