Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Business

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Seinar is predominantly located in the Fringe Confederacy. They do have scattered operations recovering from the death of the Sith Empire, but we've been able to deal with them. Their factories are... Well, I'll look that up soon. I doubt their elimination will be so easy, after all - we'd need a series of coordinated assaults on their factories for that."

Smiling, Circe ran her hands over Alicia's shoulder blades before getting some good rubbing in on the back of her neck. "I mean I literally had a new body. You know this isn't my first, right?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia frowned. She wasn't knowledgeable to such things. Unaware that it was possible to transfer oneself to another body. Another piece of knowledge Darth Pandeima had to pass onto her Sith Apprentice, when the time was right. "I didn't know that was possible. How did you manage such a feat?"

"Sith Sorcery. Something you may or may not be able to learn. Only around three percent of Force users are capable of actively tapping into the mystical powers of Sith Magic. It's not an easy skill to use or learn. The rewards, though, are wonderful." She grinned, considering the circumstances of that sort of thing. "You're perfectly magical, after all."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Now..." She chuckled, removing her own clothing. "I sit down on the bed and you massage me. No using a lightsaber through my back, though... I wouldn't want to come back in a new body and deal with you."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra studied Pandeima with a somber expression. But it wasn't cold. Warmth was there, in her eyes. She climbed up behind her Sith Master, placing her body behind her own as they sat on the bed. Her leg's rose and curled around her torso, with her chest and right side of her face resting on her back. After a moment in the hug, Ayra leaned backwards to apply the same scented oil to the top of her Master's back and began to rub, leaning backwards slightly to watch what she was doing.

"So, we're going to have to set up in New Order space. If we have control of the Morellia and Bosph facilities, then we can continue onto other worlds. I know Cadomai Prime and Telos IV are next in line for annexation."

Circe gave a soft moan as she felt her apprentice's hands on her back, a soft smile on her face as she listened to what Alicia was saying. "Indeed they are... prime locations for us to further expand our territory. We need to grow... the more we grow, the better we can serve the Empire, the Horde, and our own agenda as well." Smiling, she would've run a hand over her apprentice's ivory cheek - but she couldn't face the woman. Not right now, anyways.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Shall we head there, after this... business meeting?" She pecked her lips on Pandeima's hand, before lowering her hands to the lower base of her back. She was copying what Circe had done to her and wanted to do a good job, as she had done.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Let's." Smiling, she gave another loud moan as Alicia's hands moved to pleasingly caress her lower back, relieving the tension in her spinal muscles and making things a lot more comfortable. "You're so wonderful, Alicia... I'm almost going to miss you when you try to kill me one day. Though I question whether you'd do such a thing or not..."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Her hands stopped for a moment, still held up against her back. She lowered her hands to Circe's waist, before leaning her head forward pass her shoulder to lock her sulfuric, yellow eyes on her own. "Why would I try and kill you?" she asked, with a hurt look.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Pausing, Circe turned and rolled over, hoping her exposed bust wouldn't distract Ayra from what she was about to say. "Do you not remember the Rule of Two? You're supposed to fight me and kill me once you feel that I no longer have the necessary knowledge you can learn. Then you're supposed to take an apprentice who'll do the same to you one day. Unless..." She paused, rolling back onto her stomach.

"Unless you want that to change."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia thought about it, for a long time. She kept massaging Circe as she went through it all. She came up with an answer. "Right now, I couldn't think about killing you." She rose up, moving a hand for a towel to cover her body. "We haven't actually spoke about that. The Rule of Two. Could you help me understand?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Well, to put it simply..." she motioned for the towel to not be put on. "I'm supposed to teach you everything I know while you're my apprentice. Once you have everything - or at least believe you have everything - you attempt to kill me. If you fail, then you are supposed to die, and I am supposed to start over again. If you succeed, though, I die, and you take an apprentice of your own, whom you will teach everything that you know, then will try to kill me, repeating the process again."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia complied with Circe's gesture and allowed the towel to fall to the floor. She leaned her knee onto the edge of the bed, and moved her body close to her counterparts, eyes locked on her own. "That seems redundant, my Master." She trailed a finger along Circe's arm as she spoke. "How about we don't kill each other? How about..." She stopped her finger near her chest. "...we work together, forever?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I'd say that sounds just fine..." She smiled, running her hands over Alicia's bare shoulders, moving down her arms to her hands, which she clasped gently. "I really, really don't want to end up eliminating or being eliminated by you. I find that to be... very inefficient." She smiled. "I promised I would never have sex while sober or drunk with anyone but Ashe. But what specifically are those boundaries?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"She chose to involve herself in my affairs as a Sith Lord. It's not as though I invited her through my door. Besides, she's my wife. Well, will be soon... She'd know about my past, one way or another. She knows you're my apprentice, so it seems."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Isn't that dangerous, knowing about our relationship? This is why love can be a weakness to a Sith. What if Ashelotte leaves you and reveals the existence of our Rule of Two? It would blow our secret out of the water. We're only as strong so long as our identities as Darths Pandeima and Ayra are a secret." She turned her gaze from Pandeima when she spoke again. "If you won't put Ashe down, then I will, Master."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"She knows you're my apprentice. She doesn't know we're Rule of Two - she merely considers us to be Sith. So let's not worry about that... Almania, you said?" She wanted to get her apprentice off the topic of maiming Ashe. The last thing Circe needed was for her apprentice and her future wife to be fighting with one another - one or both would then end up dead, and as a result, Circe would mourn.

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra cupped Pandeima's cheek with her hand and rubbed her thumb along it, just beneath her eye. "I can feel how much it hurts you about Ashe and me. But she started it and you know, if necessary, I'll end it." She lowered her hand and scratched an itchy part of her thigh, but retrieving her towel. "I'm going to get dressed and then, if you like, we can go to the Almania system and scout it out for Subach."

"I'm going in the shower. Join me if you like." And so, Alicia wiggled herself towards the bathroom. The sound of water activating and hitting floor in small splashes ensued afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom