Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Business

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Summertime was upon them once again. Circe had returned to Coruscant in order to meet up with her new apprentice, the one she had ended up cheating on Ashe with due to her drunken state. There were business proceedings between them that needed to be concluded, and as such, the svelte body shifter was here once again in Alicia's favorite cantina, eager to begin work. Maybe she hadn't powdered her skin to look normal this time... Circe did enjoy the unnatural paleness.

Platonically, of course.

| [member="Enigma"] |

The Lucky Den was the same as ever. Full of punters and individuals conducting shady business, it was the epitome of the Undercity, since the One Sith's invasion and subsequent capture of Coruscant. To the Black Alchemists, the leading group of criminals, a gang no less, she was known as Alicia Drey, as well as to the other small timers, ever since she and one Christian Slade had settled a turf war with their powers of the Dark side.

Lowering herself into a seat, Darth Ayra surveyed Darth Pandeima with two sulfuric, yellow eyes. Two Black Alchemists guarded the exit. Perks of her new connections down here; and this time, no make up to hide the ivory, white paleness that her Master so enjoyed. Inclining her head slightly, Ayra said. "Master." Before lifting her gaze back up towards her.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"You look exceptionally vampiric today, my apprentice." Circe smiled, making sure not to taste a single drop of alcohol. That was what did her in last time, after all. Circling her apprentice, she ran a hand over the woman's shoulders, a dark grin on her face as she moved ever closer. "Well... Tell me about your reasons for calling me down here. I heard about such things as a business deal of some sort." Smiling, she chuckled.

"Tell me more."

| [member="Enigma"] |

She smiled at Pandeima and responded in kind. "Thanks, I guess? I've called you here to tell you about the New Order. When I'm not on Coruscant, I am out there, at the Tingel Arm, working for a Graug Dark Lord of the Sith. I'm also affiliated to the One Sith and the League of Red, which is a terrorist cell operating in Mandalorian space, under the control of Darth Voracitos. I don't know how he does it, but it is him. I haven't confirmed if he is still alive or if it is something else."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Darth Vulcanus, I know him pretty well. We met a long time ago, back when he was an angry, steroid using mental patient." Chuckling, she turned to Alicia, a smile on her face. "Let's go get some massages done, shall we? You and I should be totally relaxed when we discuss business." With a pause, she cocked an eyebrow. "Voracitos? Alive? I hope he's gotten over that whole "murder" thing."

"Anyways," she took Alicia's hand. "Shall we?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I suppose that sounds like a good idea." Rising up with Pandeima, Ayra leaned forward to whisper into her ear. "But isn't it a bad idea to talk about business, in front of people?" She leaned backwards into her view, with a concerned expression.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Sweetie, I'm not going to send you to just any old massage parlor. That would be... outside my primary way of thinking." She smiled. "I was thinking more mutual massages. I massage you, you massage me. I was trained in how to do that... back when I was a slave." She spat with disgust as she thought about her past.

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Oh. I've never done a massage before." Betraying some genuine innocence, Ayra glanced to the lift at the end of the bar. "We can go to my room, yeah?" Tugging her Masters hand, Ayra led the way towards the lift. The Lucky Den wasn't just a bar, but a hotel and cantina as well. When they were outside the lift, she lifted her other hand to call for it, turning to watch Pandeima with a somber, relaxed gaze.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Smiling, Circe entered the lift with her pale-skinned apprentice. "You know... you could always dye your skin to make it look more normal." She smiled. "I'll bet that powder washes off very easily." As the lift reached the level Ayra's room was on, the former Darth Pandeima smiled. "You know... I can't wait to help loosen those muscles of yours up. And I'm eager to see how you do when you're in charge of the table."

| [member="Enigma"] |

The lift doors opened, allowing Sith Master and Apprentice to walk out. Ayra led Pandeima along the hallway towards the end door. Letting go of her hand, she pulled out her pursue and drew the key card to unlock the door. Opening it for her, she said. "After you." When Pandeima walked inside, Ayra followed and closed the door. Placing the key card back into the pursue, she placed the latter on top of a table and turned to her companion. "The bedroom is through here."

Nodding, Circe smiled, eying the bed over. "Alright... You know those pillows with the hole in the middle? I'm going to need to get one of those and attach it to the end of the bed. You know, so you can lie down as I get your back massaged. I'll be right back - I expect you to be fully disrobed and on the bed when I get back." With that, she gracefully, almost playfully took Alicia's keycard and moved to step out, to get the pillow she knew wasn't here.

She would be back soon.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

ao49.gif

Alicia complied with the order, undressing. It was slightly cold in the room, but she didn't mind. Folding one leg over the other, she leaned backwards on her hands whilst sitting on the edge, waiting for her to return. When she did, her first question was. "Maybe this was all an elaborate deception." Laying down face first, placing her face over the hole so she could breathe, without getting her hair in the way. "Perhaps you lured me here under the pretense of business, when in reality, she just wanted to rub my back and vice versa."

"Come now... I'm here for legitimate business." She smiled, having returned and gotten the pale-skinned beauty all prepared. Getting some warm(but not hot) oil, she moved to rub the scented substance all over Alicia's back. "I just prefer that we do this sort of thing in the most relaxed setting we can. After all, relaxation and pleasure are things I enjoy greatly." She began to give Alicia's back a slow yet firm rub.

"Now... Tell me more about this business proposition."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

The feeling was soothing and Ayra enjoyed it. She even felt that she needed it, after the action she had been involved in recent weeks. Closing her eyes as Pandeima's hands moved across her back, she began to explain. "The New Order has a construction facility on Bosph that is being used to construct war ships, whilst shipyards at Morellia have been constructed as well." Biting her lip at the soothing feeling and gasping slightly at intervening points, she tried to stay on topic. "However, this isn't enough for Vulcanus and the expansion plans of, what the One Sith call, the Tingel Arm Sith Empire."

"I didn't explain to Vulcanus of my connection to you. I think we should keep that a secret. He doesn't even know that I live here in the Undercity as Alicia Drey. But I think the New Order can be an important tool in the future, for what you and I plan for the galaxy. So, I thought I we could meet in the Lucky Den and talk about it. But it looks like everything didn't go to plan..."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"The Bosph facility is under my control... All new shipyards and factories in the New Order are." She smiled, getting a little rougher, a little deeper. "The Tingel Arm Sith Empire... They assume we're part of their cabal. How humorous. Can I assume this means they intend to merge with us once they carve through the Republic to such a degree that they're within union territory? And what sort of expansion are we talking, my apprentice?"

She paused. "Vulcanus can know that we cooperate on projects together. Then again, he probably already knows that you're my associate for business growth here in the New Order's territory. I see nothing suspicious at all."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I don't know if the One Sith intend to merge with the New Order, but that is what they call it. The Sith Empire out in the Tingel Arm." She arched her back slightly when Circe got deeper, enjoying it. She struggled to keep talking. "As you wish, Master." Alicia bit her lower lip for a moment, before releasing to speak. "You moved in quickly to get control of those facilities. Do you intend to develop them further? What type of ships do you think the New Order could benefit from?"

"The New Order lacks in light Star Destroyers. At least that's what the new classification system calls them. I want those factories badly - I need them if I'm ever going to successfully grow my company and prevent another Seinar monopoly. Because ever since the Fringe situation, the last thing I want is for the company owned by an enemy of mine to gain these contracts."

The growl she gave indicated her displeasure.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

She felt the displeasure, too. "Not too hard," Alicia moaned. When Circe returned to the comforting, relaxing rubs from before, she moved onto the next logical questions. "Who are Sienar? What happened in the Fringe?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I was kicked from the Fringe, my fleet taken after a certain Nightsister Sith witch defeated me in a Kaggath. It took an ally of hers illegitimately tossing a chainsword into the mix for her to win. My Vinithi body was practically irreparable after that. Apparently a joke regarding the Fringe's current leader and then-admiral got me kicked. I fought her one on one. She had to cheat to win. It made me laugh horribly."

She then continued. "Seinar is the company responsible for manufacturing many Imperial warships, as well as TIE Fighters. They had a monopoly on Imperial ships before I came along, and I won't let them have it again."

Alicia nodded. "You'll have your revenge soon. The Fringe host Jedi among them, as well as Sith deserters. In the grand scheme of things, their time will come, won't they?" Arching her body onto her side slightly to face Circe, she continued to speak. "What more can you tell me about Seinar? Where are they positioned today? Is it possible to remove their competition by literally orchestrating their elimination?"

Lowering her head back down so she could continue her euphoric massage technique, Ayra said. "What did you mean by another body? I won't pretend to understand." She giggled afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom