Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Moonlit song

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png
Katyusha Jarko Katyusha Jarko

"Hmph. I guess some things never change" She chuckled at Kat's remarks.

But, she put another hand on her arm and pulled her in close, as if to remind Kat that this would be a serious matter. Well, eventually it would be.

"And I promise..." Tae'l leveled her own gaze with Kat's

"That I will teach you The Way as best I can. My Creed, my language, my culture- Everything- so that you may tread this path in confidence. There will be many lessons, some you will continue to learn even after you become one of us- Become Vode- But they will be unforgettable."

She placed her hand on the woman's shoulder again, though she leant back to allow her some breathing room.

"This is my vow to you"

p1UD36K.png

Moonlight Song​
Kat smiled as she was drawn close, listening to Tally's words, wondering if perhaps this vow was being made out of guilt, or something else. She assumed it was the former. She felt Tally's gaze fall upon her, her head tilting to the side, before having the promise put upon her. She giggled at the seriousness of which Tally was carrying herself right now, though she tried her best not to.

She leaned her head over, trapping Tally's hand in place as she grinned. "Does that make us married now?"

She asked, before dropping the silly antics, sitting up and gripping Tally's shoulder in kind. "I would be ecstatic to have you as my guide on this journey. But, I will need to know what to call you now, since Tally is apparently off the table."
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Clxe04R.png

"What- no! I," Tae'l stammered trying to answer the first question.

"I would be ecstatic to have you as my guide on this journey. But, I will need to know what to call you now, since Tally is apparently off the table."

Thankfully, the course of their conversation changed, allowing the Twi'lek to catch her breath and refocus on the matter at hand. Even so, her gaze would drift sidelong as she pondered over a second question.

"What I said before was... metaphorical"

"But,"
She would look up at Kat

"I suppose we'll both need to decide on our names before the end of this?

Call me what you wish, But my name, Is Tae'l. Vizsla, Solus or perhaps even a clan of my own, It doesn't matter what designation people try to give me. I will always be Tae'l, even if I'm not that little girl anymore"

She placed her hand over Kat's then, tracing the back gently while it remained on her shoulder.

"And I will call you as you wish. But personally I'd recommend dropping Westwind? I don't have the authority to adopt you into that clan. I would either be administering the creed to you as a Vizsla, or as a Foundling, in which case you would be recognized as your own clan once your Signet has been revealed"

p1UD36K.png

Moonlight Song​
She smirked at making Tally stamper like that. She felt like a small bit of a bastard, but Tally had it coming. Then came the serious topics.

“I can live with going by Kat, Katyusha Jarko, my old name. Be a clan of one if I have to….I don’t want to bring any more issues into your life Tally. You have enough problems without adding me to the mix.” She frowned, closing her eyes and focusing on the sensations. She felt temptation, desire to just ask for a chance, if there was any interest on the other woman’s part. “I’m going to miss having everyone hate on me though for being a Westwind, was half of the fun. Surprised Aloy didn’t put me to the wall the moment I told her.”

Kat keeps her eyes on Tally, before sighing. “If you want me as a Vizsla though, I wont turn it down.”

Clxe04R.png

"It's fine. I'll just... kill whoever wants to be an issue. Been working so far"

She shook her head, knowing damn well that her method hadn't gotten her far as she would have liked. Though, the thought reminded her of something Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua once said:
Adeline Noctua said:
my mother didn't care to show me love. In fact, she sold me off as a child to try and save her own skin thanks to debt collectors... Little did she know I would return to get my revenge

It was obvious that mother was the issue. But as always, Adeline was an intrusive thought. And lately those intrusive thoughts seemed so overbearing.

"I'm not even sure that I want to be a Vizsla... much less involve you in that sort of intrigue" She sighed

Tae'l pulled away, letting go as her attention turned to the stars again.

"My hesitance has nothing to do with you specifically. Were times different, I'd happily bring another into my own clan. But now, everything's changed. I almost left the Mando'ad entirely, much less Vizsla"

"I... I need time. Time to think about my own future, not just ours. I'm sorry... It's just become so complicated, that's why I left when I did"

p1UD36K.png

Moonlight Song​
And like that, her smile vanished. A flood of…something washed over Tally’s mind, and Kay felt the woman withdraw from her. She didn’t try to pull her back. A phantom pain pinged at her core, as she withdrew into herself. She was quiet for a moment, pondering sadly to herself on Tally’s words. “I…if you need more time alone, we can go to another planet, I just thought….I wanted to just protect you, and help you. But if I’m asking too much Tally-“ She stopped herself, sighing, gaze looking forward to the tunnel of hyperspace before her. “I’ll have your back if nothing else.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom