Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monthly Capping Ceremony March 2014

Question: What is the capping ceremony?

Answer: A time-honored tradition of the Board Owner OOCly promoting a Force User to the next rank. This can be one or multiple people, though usually the ceremony is limited to 2 or less a month.

Question: Why do we have the capping ceremony?

Answer: Initially it was a solution to promoting members when there wasn't that many people here in the community. Now, it's more of a message to the Faction Admins and Role-play Judges that promotion here at SWRP isn't quite as exclusive as it is at other communities - no man or woman should have to write at a community for an entire year before being eligible for promotion. That's just too much devotion for a game that is rather lack-luster.

Question: Can they turn down the promotion? What if they don't want to be and wish to work it out all In Character because they're way cooler than everyone else?

Answer: Sure! I can respect that. It's your character. By capping you, I'm just expressing my view that I think you're ready - not something you have to agree with. If you decline, just post so, and the changes will be reversed - it's pretty simple.

Question: So who is the March cap?

Answer: @[member="Krag"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Question: Why Krag?

Answer: Because Krag works hard to contribute to the faction, to build the community, to grow as a writer, to train as a Forcer, and, in general, to rock.

Congratulations, Krag!
142xysg.jpg

Ashin Varanin said:
Question: Why Krag?

Answer: Because Krag works hard to contribute to the faction, to build the community, to grow as a writer, to train as a Forcer, and, in general, to rock.

...it had more to do with his killer foot massages, but yours sounds better.

Fabula Cavataio said:
Question: wasn't Circe, like ten times before she was mastered?
No... I'm merely surprised his master vote wasn't already wrapped up. Was almost positive enough people, including myself, had voted for his promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom