Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Monsters! Incantations! And abominations oh my!

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Depths of Malsheem
Tag | Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Neyana Neyana

Boredom, the one thing that afflicted every Sangnir from
time to time... When you had seemingly endless time within this reality, this boredom tends to make things that sound rather ridiculous and downright dangerous. What is it they say? Idleness is the devil's workshop? But what if said workshop is already owned by a devil?

A blackened claw taps on a small cage, inside a screeching rodent creature would nip at the pale woman's finger. It turns out that using alchemy to create a small rodent mixed with slugs from Nal Hutta made a gross combo.. Although useless in reality and serving no purpose for existing. Though this subject had managed to live! Unlike the dozen or so that had been ejected through the trash pipe into space, this being at least got to the last stage. Sadly for its new life, being one to toss things aside rather quickly meant that it too would end up being ejected.

She takes a seat, gazing at the wall of small creatures to tinker with. This had become a painful endeavor, shaping organics was harder... MUCH harder. If this was a blade she could do many things to it with ease, yet, flesh fought back. Would her own though? What all could she do with such potential... The glory of Sangnir blood, further strengthened by the power of alchemy! Perhaps she could even fix a few things.. Hmm.

Her attention is taken by a large howl runner that was smashing up against a cage, part of her wished to experiment with larger beings... But if all she had managed to do so far was make a gross rodent... The chances of making anything that actually functioned from the larger creatures who had more flesh was next to none. And so, irritated by the growling of the beast she herself growls back, causing it to back down in submission a bit.

The door to this little refurbished place had been left slightly open, there was no point in locking it anyway. She didn't care for company, but at the same time she wouldn't be bothered too much if other people had came in.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Objective:
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua / Neyana Neyana

I truly hate how my hunger can lead to my murderous thoughts, intentions, cravings, and immoral dissipations. And of course, as a Mother, I'm responsible for feeding my furry little child; despite we have differences of what food is. Whilst I sat straddling an unetched tombstone, I stared into Archie's soul whilst he picked apart some slow rodent. I can't lie, I stomped a foot that broke the bastard's neck; allowing my tiny little fiend to eat without exhausting his energy. I'm a great Mother....and I'll disembowel any those that calls Archie a liar: Mothers are the deadliest of monsters.

However....I was here on this planet, my mind drawing to a door off in the distance. I wondered what madness laid within. What debauchery awaited me? What misery of a drugged soul beckoned me to research the flesh? Questions raised less answers.... less I opted to walk through that casket of a door.
"What do you think," I said to the headless corpse sitting in my lap. Oh, yes......I brought a reminder with me. I should have brought the entire body, a heady is nothing without the complete package. Spatting in my faults, I tossed the head to side; squealing as I found delight in Archie plucking out the eyes. He told me the eyes taste the best, I simply believe they look like eggs to him.

Gripping with blackened and broken nails, smiling as the soul I've killed, turning its life to echoes, snatched up my staff. I know death like a holiday....and I can smell my kind. It was a familiar smell, one of friend.... potential rival. Either way, a meeting.
"Archie....the virgin in the village? Do your thing.... our friend is hungry." Sangir really has friends.... but I have one. I hope she loves young blonde boys.

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Malsheem
Tag | Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

With the beast now finally shutting up, Adeline glances over at some of her works in progress. There were three large tubes that held a singular fetus in each, all had been combined with several different stands on DNA including some of Adeline's own. It was interesting to see the effects as they grew bit by bit.. Well the ones that lived, only these three out of ten made it to this stage. Something had caused the other seven to fail, hardly even making it to the fetus stage. Perhaps these three were special, or perhaps Adeline finally got her head out of her ass and finally created stable gene code. It did help that her on the Malsheem she had experts that knew all about creating these strand casts, though she found herself disappointed needing to even ask for help..

What was that?

Her head turns away from the incubating creations to see... Hey she knew that bird, it was Archie. Only meant that Moskvin was near, perhaps smelling the alchemy and presence of a fellow Sangnir. She gives a simple nod to the bird, not quite a formal greeting, but through the eyes of Archie, the sith lord could see a great strain on the face of Adeline. Sweat rolling down her forehead as her evident stress was out in the open for all to see, the makeshift lab being rather messy.

As Moskvin herself would enter, Adeline takes a seat next to her little alchemy lab.

"I did not know you were still here on the Malsheem, lord Moskvin. What brings you to my personal little corner of hell?"

The woman says in a joking manner to try and laugh off the stress a bit.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
A messenger was sent to collect this deranged and bloodthirsty Feline. Of course, they never returned. Just who knows what happened to them? The smell of fresh blood upon the felines robes and claws shows just what. She treks down this hallway heading towards the area in which she was summoned and brought forth to do. But for what reasoning? Neyana doesn't have the faintest of clues. Once more, she was licking her claw clean of the fresh kill, her ears twitching and her tail flickering from the sounds she heard ahead of her. An opened door sparked her curiousity, and she makes her way towards it, heading to take a peak inside.

It was then that she spotted, the trio, and the monsters that lie within. Though her attention went from Adeline, over to this other unknown figure, towards the bird. her head tilts, and there she lies at this doorway silent, yet watching them, examining them. Of course, the smell of fresh blood upon her isn't doing her any favors of hiding.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

Last edited:

Objective:
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation

There is a limited amount of living individuals whose shadows I could sparely tolerate, but any shadow of the dead I thoroughly bask myself within; as the living bathe and bronze their flesh under the bright, hot suns of the galaxy. And imagine my unholy delight when I saw Adeline's face staring back at Archie. I could see the troubles on such a beautiful face. And a sloshing flask of questions began drowning my mind. What was the little undead minx concocting in that lab of hers?

I glided through the door like a horrifying and unstable wraith borne from the nightmares of young, naughty children. My first glances were of the lab. The undead minx had fashionably created an impressive laboratory, that my heart applauded her. It was messy, but my own lab was too. A messy lab was the by-product of hard work and greater success. Neat labs, organized labs, belonged to fools tampering with the unknown; and in most cases, these fools usually wound up dying by trying to unravel the mysteries of their own ignorance.

In my history of dealing with said fools, I've seen their deaths come in many wonderous forms: by accidentally blowing themselves up. Ingesting an air-borne toxin they mistakenly released. Unleashing a monstrosity of horror thinking it would be a fluffy and loving pet only to be ripped apart, and of course, murdered for their ideals. I admit my part, I have and will continue to murder for another's idealistic progressions.

"I had
planned on leaving soon, I have business to attend elsewhere. Seems my Sisters in the Nardithi Clan have come under, hmm, troubles. Most likely, they killed someone they were not supposed to," I began, "But alas, my pilot is drunk, and I'm stuck here until he sobers up. Mind you, he will be punished. But enough of the foreseeable amusement. Your lab is hauntingly impressive..." The potent aroma of fresh blood infused its tendrils deep into my nostrils, stirring my hunger and stealing my tongue. The door opened behind me, spewing forth a creature of interest.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Malsheem

"Oh, well thank you... Lord Moskvin. Malsheem has plenty of spaces I could pick from to suit my needs, even a whole section dedicated to clones and such. I just prefer to be left to myself, so I picked this storage room that was rather empty anyway. I have been trying to mix and match different organisms in order to make something... Mm.. Perhaps like a guard? Or maybe altered hounds that can fetch bodies on the battlefield, saves me the work."

The woman chuckles a bit before gesturing to the three fetuses that floated comfortably within jars that functioned like artificial wombs.

"Here I have crossed human genetics with several things from dogs to I think even some snake? My hope is that they turn into large beasts that can serve my needs... These are the last three, the other seven died early due to perhaps faults of my own. Life can be such a fickle thing, even more so when you try to shape and mold it as you please."

Interestingly, all the alive beasts within cages stayed silent, hunkering down a bit as Adeline walked by. Seems as if she was the boss around her, even making creatures such as the Howl Runner cower.

"I must admit that I am a little worried, these are much smaller... I was hopeful for larger spawns like the others, yet these three must be stunted or something?"

Soon, Adeline takes out a vial of something... It just looked like heavily mushed bits of organics. She attaches the end of the tube onto a needle before poking it into a spot on top of the tubes, one by one she injects the fluid until it is gone.

"Feeding time, I give them a diet of meat based product."

As she puts away the tool, her fellow apprentice walked in.

"Ah! My fellow apprentice! Did you kill the messenger I sent? That woman annoyed me to no end, I hope you did... Ahem! Would you be opposed to taking a seat? I want to take some of your blood, maybe bits of hair, nail.. Flesh? Mm the options are many."

Adeline greedily eyes her fellow apprentice, inspecting sections of the body she wanted a slice of... Perhaps even learn more how alchemized flesh functioned compared to normal flesh, meaning that sadly for Neyana she was a walking lab rat that needed to be inspected.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
She doesn't seem too bothered by what vile experiments were being held in this room. Nor did she really care of the matter. Her tongue doesn't seem to leave her bloodied hand as she continues to clean it up. This conversation they were having, too, wasn't that interesting. Her eyes moved back to her hand, only to watch it lower to move up the other one to do the exact same, cleaning it licking it. Tasting the victim she recently killed. Or captured. Not that Adeline cared, she said it herself!

None-the-less, she remained by the doorway and simply remains there, not speaking or saying a word. Her tail does flicker, an ear flicks from side to side. The same reactions would occur. Switching hands, licking, twitching, flicking. Swap. A different Claw this time. And this repeats, thrice more before those lips finally speak. "Tasty messenger. Fresh. She wasn't too fond of me, shame really. I thought we were going to be good friends. Might still be."

Though now she casually strolls inside now, and goes to look further at these oddities that are inside the room, but a hand moves towards a vial. Nothings in it from what she could tell, and she crouches a bit further to stare at it. Her tail flickering even more so, and she just merely baps it, edging it closer towards the end of the table. Then a bit away, then back at the edge. Her head then looks back towards Adeline as she taps it a bit more, closer towards the edge. Just a tad bit more. More. Then.

Crash, down onto the ground as the glass shatters. A faint smile appears before answering the other apprentices question. "What do I get to gain from it?"

Objective:

My eyes traced quickly around the room as quickly as the undead minx spoke. Her movement's, from station to the next, was swift and with dedication. I felt a sense she was trying to impress me, especially when she said snakes. I should have interrupted her, but I found her demonstrations and explanations rather, dear I say: welcoming? I shall admit, I'm hard to impress, but Addy moved into second place right here behind Archie. Peering into one of her self-professed failures; I stuck my left index finger into the dead body, swirled it bout the carcass; then drawing the fluid to my tongue. Ahh. Poison!

"First
my little monster, Lady....not Lord, don't confuse their weak gender for ours. Secondly, relax. I'm not here to be impressed, I'm here to visit a friend. Let those dead lungs inhale air," I said smiling, knowing the undead minx knew our lungs were basically defunct, but she would understand the linguistics and would laugh at the jest when her mind caught up past her nervousness. "I won't wrap my next words in a snakeskin coffin.... what do you know of poisons and bacterial viruses?"

Alas the new arrival speaks, but her tone is one of competent, defiance, or annoyance. I wasn't sure, but what irked my fangs was this creature's inability to address me by rightful title. Then I felt the struggle within, she wasn't Sith but an inbred mongrel of the dark side and the light: an abomination not worthy of a beating heart, a traitor by any other label. But since I've distanced myself from the political warriors, I strangely found myself accepting this.... presence. I will never understand why our newly rebuilt Order accepts beings of lesser value, less they are made to be fodder on the front lines. Now that thought me almost smile.

"You
gain the ability to not forfeit your life," I barked grabbing the newcomer's arm, slamming it on the table so Addy can do her experiment. I could sense a stirring within this newcomer, and I smiled before saying, "Relax little pussy cat, don't make me get mean."

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Just who does this person think they are? Not that Neyana, herself, knows just what enemy, or ally, she is talking to. As Moskvin threatens her, and reaches for her arm, the feline, curiously, lets the other roughly grip her arm, but her free one moves to scramble to grab onto the nearest object, clearly another vial. Empty or not. Neyana doesn't really care at this moment. "Just who the feck do you think you are?" The uneducated woman spats out at them, before a hissing sound escapes those lips of hers. Fangs extend, only to be hidden moments later. Well, the only reasonable course would be to try to defuse through words.

However, Neyana is not one to simply defuse a situation through peaceful means. No. Through violence. So that hand in which has the vial moves over to try to break or smash it against the other, followed by her claws extending to add a bit of a scratch to that break. Her tail flickers. An ear twitches. Her own smile appears, and perhaps she will soon regret such a decision to fight against someone much more higher in rank then she is.

But that is to be seen.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Malsheem

She had always kept a level head, never one for outbursts. This place, this little sanctum of her own making... It was her escape from the vast amounts of voices and faces that called Malsheem home, and now? Her simple request to perhaps meet her fellow apprentice had turned rather sour, the yelling, the violence. These things could be blocked out, even if she considered such things within this environment to be unprofessional and disrespectful.

And as the first vial was knocked to the floor, shattering it and spilling glass everywhere... One could see her face visibly twitch, the muscles on the back of her neck tense up. Adeline tries to huff off the anger, she hated to allow any soul to see her get into a furious state, such a thing was beastly. Yet, as the two kept it up... The next things break, liquids spilling and making a mess.

It would be then that the normally soft toned occultist fell to that anger, her gloved fist slamming onto the table with assertive authority.

"I INVITE YOU HERE IN ORDER TO PEACEFULLY LEARN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER AND FURTHER STUDY INTO ALCHEMY! AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT?!"

She bares fangs at the both of them, Adeline had hit her breaking point.

"How disrespectful of you to break my things, I should rip you apart and devour your flesh. If this is how we want to act, then you will learn here and now that I am your better!"

Adeline hisses at Neyana Neyana before pointing her finger next to Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

"And you, do you not understand that this place is meant to be my little haven to try and study in peace? I understand you wished to help me with the problem... Yet you only made it worse, as my senior I expected better of you."

This would mark the first time that Adeline had ever spoken to a Sith lord with any manner of disrespect, her dominant attitude coming out to be shown on full display. The occultist now ready to show why her destiny was absolute, and one day why her authority was as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom