Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Monster Ltd

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Hey all, after having sorted where to go and what to do - I am looking around to find some new stories to write, people to meet and most certainly, skulls to crack. My character is part of the beautifully crafted Bryn'adûl kind just with a Dark side fanatic twist on it. Raiding, marauding, genociding, rituals, sorcery ... yes please. :D Hence why I am currently doing my "intro" into the Maw, having the most potential to support and amplify certain hobbies and thirsts.

Now I am looking for various things and thingies, starting from maybe likeminded leftovers of the Bryn'adûl who still believe in cutting out all cancerous weakness, but more from a pure strength perspective, rather than a speciest point of view. Same goes for any kind of demons, dark side entities, fanatics, barbarians, Sith ... anyone and anything really. Here one can for sure find a 'common ground' to satisfy the hunger on.

A possible meetup could be to stumble onto each other during a raid, fight each other and realise that we are not so different. Or we are and you are some goodie character which hates these chaotic, bloodlusting warmongers and wants to bring them down at all cost?

Smithing & archeology are personal hobbies of my character, so there is that as an additional possibility as well (even without all the murder and mayhem stuff, civilised and such).

Jackal here can pretty much fill any role, plus I think they have met before? The thread is still early but aren't they part of "In forsaken light"? Checked it, yup. So ya, they can fight or perhaps do something else! Feel free to DM me with any idea!

Well well, seems these two share a common interest in the search of ancient artefacts. They could meet up at a dig site, Onith sniffing around for old Rakata relics. Or they could meet up in other ways, the two seem to bear some similar mentalities towards strength, maybe Onith can assist in the removal of some 'weaker' Bryn'adul.

If you've some other ideas I'm all ears!

Warmaster Nyâsh

I had a feeling when you showed up for Forsaken Light that I was good company. Cull the weak brother! I was looking at a very similar angle for this character. Seems their paths are fated to cross for better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom