Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Monari, the calamari cathar

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: She is to be the sort of daughter of Talohn, she decided to tag along with him after the incident in which her parents died, and he doesn't have the heart to tell the kid no. She's going to grow up and learn Talohn's ways to become a mercenary like him someday. She is his heir, in a way.
  • Image Credit: Deer-Head on Deviantart
  • Role: Apprentice mechanic
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: To awaken power
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non force user
  • Species: Cathar mon calamari halfbreed.
  • Appearance:
tumblr_oxdd6sFnJl1rkif1wo1_400.png

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Monari Luz
  • Loyalties: Talohn Atar
  • Wealth: She lives off Talohn's income
  • Notable Possessions: Her father's wedding ring, and her mother's blaster.
  • Skills: Mediocre mechanic, sneaking.
  • Personality: For a child her age, Monari is calm, and a realist. Watching the slaughter of her parents made her very aware of the universe's cruelty, resulting in cynicism at a young age. Despite her calm exterior, she is afraid of losing family once again, and sticks to Talohn and Madlad, her chosen caretakers, as a result.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: She isn't trained in weaponry yet, but she can bite really hard.
  • Combat Function: She isn't supposed to be in combat. Should it happen, her job is to hide and let the grownups handle it.
Strengths:
  • Intelligence: Monari is anything but dumb, she has a knack for figuring things out, especially the truth.
  • Technical knowhow: She has a talent for messing around with technology, much like Talohn did when he was her age.
Weaknesses:
  • Literal child: Monari is a child, and is about as useful as such in combat situations and regular situations. She cannot survive on her own, and is dependent on her caretakers.
  • Annoying: Monari is a meddler, and she loves getting on people's nerves to have a good time. This can get her in trouble.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Monari hasn't been around long, being only six years old. She was born in the lower rung of society, with scrapper parents. They made a living off of rebuilding, repairing, and selling off whatever tech they could get their hands on. Due to this, Monari was decently informed on how tech worked bhy the age of six. Life was hard, but enjoyable. Then it happened, The Amalgam. Many innocents died that day, she ripped and tore without mercy. Her parents hid her in a dumpster before Amalgam got to them, though her parents were cut down right before her eyes. The only reason she made it out that day was Talohn Atar. He and his droid distracted the Amalgam long enough for them all to escape. She's stuck to him like glue ever since.

Last edited:
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Unfinished submissions are to be posted in the Pre-Codex. I went ahead and moved your submission to the Pre-Codex as it is not completed. When you are done, please notify me or another one of Codex Staff to move it back to NPC creation when it is ready to be judged.

Srina Talon Srina Talon sorry, I've been busy lately. With all the threads I'm in, and having been sleeping pneumonia off, I forgot. But I believe I'm done with her, unless you've seen anything I've forgotten.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

It's quite all right. It seems that this submission isn't quite done yet as you still have parts of the template included/not filled out.
88a4e049a191cb1f05c7b931397a4f5a.png

The "Art by Deer-Head on Deviantart isn't linked and this should actually be in the "Image Credit" section. The fields should remain but there are parts of the template that have been left behind. Such as the instructions for image credit and role.

1d2425a57f2f85411e9edd51e5186220.png

This section has the same issue. It's not filled out yet.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Under loyalties you have Talohn's crew listed. Is there a submission for this group? If so could link it, otherwise could you please link back directly to your character Talohn Atar please.

Once this is done I think we will be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom