Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To awaken power

Wearing: Resistance Epidermis

Armed with: Skin Shears

Current Objective: Slay Jedi, corrupt Nexus

The Jedi Knight had come across the slaughter in the middle of the night, feeling the corrupt, rotting presence in the Force not far off through the street filled with the scattered, sliced apart bodies of both innocent civilians and Jedi.

The Jedi corpses looked more intact, but only because their attacker had mummified them by draining their life force. The others had been sliced and mutilated so brutally that it was clear from the looks on mostly intact faces that whatever had killed them had kept them alive for most of it.

Velmor was still not cleared out by The Silver Jedi since seizing it from the Sith Empire. There were pockets of Sith, operatives who were stranded, and collections of Dark Energy throughout the planet in need of purification. Clean up could take weeks.

Until then, major metropolitan areas, such as the small district full of family owned businesses, were still under something of a lockdown.

It was in this district in which the massacre was occuring. As the hooded Jedi Knight walked through the blood soaked streets, he felt a death cry in the Force from another Jedi, his life being torn out of his body. His actual physical scream played out around the end of it.

The Jedi's blue lightsaber flashed on, feeling the power of the presence surge inside what had once been a firestation. His instincts said run, but he had to know what kind of threat the Silver Jedi were dealing with.

He crept into the abandoned station, through the open garage. That was when he saw it.

It was leaning over its latest victim, the flesh on it wriggling everywhere disgustingly like there were rats underneath. It was covered by a mostly flesh colored body glove with white gloves and boots. The body underneath it, clad in Jedi Robes was progressively rotted to the bone.

The abomination stood up the flesh on its bones setting back into place and going still.

The creature now looked like a petite but athletic woman with near impossibly beautiful features, her hair a black, sharp bob cut. Her dead looking purple eyes fixed on him and she smiled.

"Welcome!" She greeted. "You're just in time...You missed me by an hour. I initially came here looking for you but you were not here, so...I decided to have a little fun..." the Witch whispered.

Her double bladed, jeweled split-saber was unhooked from her belt.

"You Jedi were guarding something. The entrance to the nexus under the district. Give its location to me...and the worst I do is a slow death via disemboweling. I was much more thorough with your friends." she sneered viciously at him.

He angled his blade at her. He had killed many abominations but he had never met such a seething, walking miasma of the Dark Side before.

Her purple blades shot out and she playfully spun the blades around her body with a faux-seductive smile but the look in her eyes promised him a fate worse than death if he lost.

He knew his Vaapaad might be his only chance. Her very presence disrupted his connection to the Light, and the dark nexus using the appearance of a gorgeous woman made the whole thing all the more sickening.

He struck in an unpredictable sequence alternating between her head, arms, and chest, but the way she moved was like greased mercury, her blades intercepting his strikes with creative, equalky unpredictable whipoing spins, the woman moving so fast she was a blur. He recognized the style. Niman. A custom variant. It had a little bit from every style. But he saw Juyo in key parts as she defended, her defense a simultaneous attack that forced him to keep her at a distance as they backed out into the street. It offered him slightly more mobility, and he capitalized on it by throwing his lightsaber at a lampost behind her, which caught her by surprise as he closed in while she dodged the falling debris, catching his lightsaber with a jump and bearing down on her once more, though the smirking, petite killing machine began to Force him on the defensive by splicing force lightning inbetween the cutting attacks of her blade, forcing him to grind her lighting or deflect it with the Force.

Her eyes went sulphur and her flesh shuddered everywhere as she stared right into his eyes.

He started to feel burning on his face and that was when he cut loose, holding up his hand. He had to fight through the psychic disruption her presence caused, making this action cost three times the level of strain.

The beast hissed as glowing light erupted from his hand, and the suit and her face started to smoke and burn. With a snarl, her flesh wriggled everywhere as she focused the full power of the dark miasma and will of dozens upon dozens of evil minds living within it to crush the connection of the Jedi.

The Jedi faltered, going to his knees, shivering as the dark struck at his very soul, sapping his hope, his will to fight. The wriggling beast approached him.

"They really do need to start trusting this info to the true elites..." the beast sneered at him as it got within striking range.

A hand covered in shuddering flesh clasped his hooded head and he screamed in agony as his morale, already broken, completely shredded to pieces as all the relevant knowledge of the Nexus location was ripped out of his skull, leaving him a broken, shuddering wreck.

The creature's shape settled back to an immaculate state as she stood over him.

"Now...how to kill you...oh...I know..." the Amalgam smiled.

She turned him over, knealt down.

"I consumed the mind of your older sister. Would you like to see her?" The Witch gloated.

The Jedi could only gargle blood and saliva as the Witch's face changed her appearance to that of a beautiful woman of middle age with golden skin and dark hair with green eyes.

"Don't worry little brother..." the Witch taunted, using his sister's voice in that calm, gentle manner she always used with him, smiling her loving smile.

"I see the truth about the Force now..." she said, lesions and boils starting to appear on her face as she picked up a sharp piece of sliced up metal piping.

"I'm safe now with the others you useless little afterthought..." she sneered, stabbing him slowly and repeatedly as he cried out in terror, the face of his sister rotting all the more as he was stabbed to death, unable to help but look at it as his soul broke from the despair, the Amalgam choosing then to feed on his life force as his will failed, feeding on his despair filled life energy and shuddering in delight as she digested his spirit, her body and face going back to their regular, preferred appearance.

She was about to make a beeline for the nexus when she stopped, sensing a new life force nearby...

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

She would indeed sense something. It's an odd presence in the force, to be certain. It's calm, but not in a way the jedi would have or enjoy. It's an eldritch calmness, a sort that threatens to strike at any moment without warning. Calm, yet uncontrolled. It's easy to tell whoever it belongs to is not a jedi, and is likely not even trained in the force.

Talohn had been doing what he loves to do as a pass time, that being a good old scavenging trip. It was Madlad's favorite thing to do as well. His bag was already bursting with weapons and helmets, things he could tamper with to improve his own gear, energy shield galore as well! The Cathar was quite pleased with these finds. Of course, there was also a tragic find. Two cut up bodies, laying by a dumpster. He thought nothing of it, other than disgust towards the death of innocent civilians. He was about to turn away from the alley to find another place to scavenge, Madlad behind him. Until the droid suddenly stopped. "Talohn, I'm catching a distressed heartbeat on my sensor. A small, pathetic heartbeat." Talohn tried to keep walking, it's none of his business after all. But at the word 'small', he stops, a deep sigh leaving his chest. "It's a kid, isn't it?"

"Likely." The droid responds. Talohn gestures for Madlad to stay put, while he carefully makes his way over to the dumpster, and opens it slowly. There she was, a shivering, sobbing child. He looked back at the ravaged bodies by the dumpster. Fellow cathar, slaughtered and left to rot. What's worse, he now saw the family resemblance when gazing upon the child. He actually took a minute to process that. The tragedy wracked his mind. The kid must be 6 at least, and already alone in this dark galaxy. Talohn shut his eyes. Was he really going to do this? It seems so. "Madlad, you know protocol one?" The droid simply nods before Talohn continued. "Change it to a plural." The droid took a moment, to scan the tiny lifeform. "Noted."

"Pick up the kid, I'll stay on point." Talohn says, taking the dp-23 scattergun from his shoulder. Madlad picks up the kid, who's in too much shock to speak, and holds her in one arm while the free hand holds a blaster. With that, the two began making their way back to their ship. That's when they see it, the site of that jedi's death, and his murderer, the Amalgam. Talohn's eyes widen as she now knew they were nearby. "Madlad, run. Get to the ship."

"But Talo-" Talohn yelled, cutting the droid off. "Go, now. I'll be there soon. I don't plan to die here." Madlad, following the order, turned about to run further towards the ship. "You better be right!" It yells. Meanwhile, Talohn was now before the Amalgam, shotgun at the ready to fire. Had to give him credit, the shotgun was a good way to combat someone with a lightsaber. Of course, the Amalgam would easily sense it. He's the source of that odd presence in the force.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Last edited:
The Amalgam stretched out her senses, until she found its source a raw little chunk of Force Presence. Untrained. Uncut. Unclouded. He had a strange, clearly cobbled together droid carrying away a survivor.

She gave a very quiet gasp of excitement as she turned around to face Talohn Atar Talohn Atar and his shotgun.

She looked at his stern, angry face, tasted the raw anger within him and the flesh on her face wriggled on one side.

"My my, that's a counter-intuitive ploy...stumble across the perpetrator of an atrocity...and brandish a shotgun. I like you already..." she joked...

She blinked and instantly turned near completely noiseless and completely invisible.

"So, tell me, what comes next?" The Amalgam taunted, throwing her voice to confuse him as to her actual location. "Gun me down like in those delightfully cheesy action-holos? Young man, you're so outmatched it isn't even a matter of 'if' I kill you. Its a matter of 'how'. And yet..." The Amalgam trailed...circling him while she walked, still invisible...

"Such...anger...sharp...piercing. Like a hot coal burning in the night..." her voice trailed in the air.

She decloaked, and begin to slowly walk towards him, eyes watching his arms for the muscle twitches indicating a trigger about to be pulled.

"Tell me, from where does your anger stem? This is of great interest to a follower of The Dark Side such as myself. Anger is a source of power. You seem to have a small nugget of that. More than that shotgun could convey, certainly."

She thought of a way to test him as she got within striking distance, waiting for his inevitable attempt to pull the trigger, prepared to dodge at superhuman speeds.

She slowed her approach to a snail's pace however, giving him time to really think about pulling the trigger. Intoxicated by the slaughter, part of her was tempted to simply absorb his soul and be done with it.

But she was an evangelist of The Darkness. And in that function, it was her duty to lead the unawakened to its power. The Cathar Man had the potential...but how to make him see it.

She stopped approaching him suddenly getting an idea.

"Tell you what, it's already such an uneven duel between us..." the arrogant beast proclaimed, tossing aside her saberstaff, deciding to appeal to his aggression.

"How about I teach you something about anger and hate, boy? I have so many ways. Depending on how well you learn the lesson it may open up...possibilities..." she grinned, the muscles on her face rippling for a split second.

"What do you say?"

The cathar's brows furrow when the Amalgam speaks, saying she likes him already. It's amazing how cool of a head he's keeping right now. He's used to this, going against odds one shouldn't be able to overcome. It's why people hire him in the first place. His ability to improvise, and adapt. "Can't say I really feel the same, weirdo."

His eyes dart about, trying to make sense of the voice throwing and the lack of footsteps after she disappears. Course, for most this would be impossoble. For Talohn it was just difficult. Cathar have sensitive hearing, which doesn't help too much in this case, but the other thing cathar have, a sensitive nose. He can smell it from a mile away, the slaughter and death she's covered in. Really, he's had her location pinned down with it the whole time. He's just letting her think otherwise while he comes up with a plan.

The she reappears. his brow furrows. What game is this person playing. "What fuels my anger? it varies day to day. Right now it's because some random force freak has commited more warcrimes than I have, and left a cathar child orphaned and alone. I'd say that's a pretty good reason to be pissed, wouldn't you?" He'd make a good jedi, were it not for that anger. She'd notice it, what makes him fit to be a sith. That drive, not for power. But the need for revenge, and retribution.

Then, she makes her proposition. That draws a cackle out of the cathar. "Sorry if I don't believe you but uh, I don't believe you." The time came for her to dodge as the flamethrower on his right wrist came to life, spraying the flames at her feet. He doesn't expect to do any damage, but it'll make her dodge and put some distance between the two. It's obvious he won't learn from her voluntarily. That potential, it'll have to be scared out of him.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Last edited:
So...he wanted to do it the hard way.

This suited The Amalgam just fine, as she occasionally enjoyed defiant wayward souls as yet undecided in the Force. She loved a challenge.

She chuckled when he stated why he was angry.

"It is the way of the dark to spread torment and suffering to the innocent. To spill their blood. To feed on their death. Those with the will to do so are granted limitless power, while those without that will are doomed to weakness and death." She said, sensing the desire for revenge. Righteous revenge was still revenge. She would coax this urge out more...

Then, the flames came out.

She didn't try to dodge it, as the multishield generator in her suit took the worst of the heat. She charged through it, snarling animalistically, inhumanly, in pain from the heat though, though she was not actually burned.

Her muscles swelled everywhere, skin going pale as chalk and eyes going black as night as Force Rage swelled withing the beast. She sent a right hook towards his jaw. It wouldn'tbe powerful enough to knock him out if it connected, but it would cause pain, make him angry, make him want to hurt her more, make him crave revenge on her.

She wanted him to want revenge on her so bad that he would have no choice but to call on the doemant power within to get it.

Such an interesting combination of bravado and actual preparedness. But your weakness is not your equipment. Your weakness is your desire for justice. You could be much more than a meer slave to the whims of the Galaxy as you are currently. she hissed in his mind telepathically as she attacked. She spoke from experience. She had been nothing more than a street vagrant once upon a time. The horrors of the underworks had driven the mercy out of her. Now she waa one mind in control of many, whose skills were hers to use...and abuse...

I am truly free, young one. You could be too. It only requires the will...She whispered in his mind as she struck.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

When she begins speaking her mind in regards to the nature of weakness and death, his eyes narrow. He watches as she easily takes the flames, charging through them like some sort of demon. He's a bit surprised by the swelling muscles, it's kinda gross. Though, to the Amalgam, this is where it would get interesting. His dodge was perfect, a punch that should have caught him by surprise as she came through the flames, but it didn't. This kid was already using the force, he just didn't know it.

Following his dodge of the punch, his right arm swings outward with those clawed nails, intent to slash her across the neck. He's certainly not as emotionally weak as she thought, no. He's willing to kill, and will enjoy doing so to the right person. Whether the claw hits or misses, he dashes back, now drawing his viroblade. Best to get out a weapon that can ignore energy shields. The cathar then responds to her mental barrage, though he winces a bit from the headache her telepathy gives him, with his force sensitivity self defense mechanisms experiencing telepathy for the first time.

"Last I checked, I'm no slave. I can do as I please. If I want revenge, I get revenge, if I want justice, I get justice. I don't do it because I feel obligated. I do it because I fucking want to. It's similar to how at this very moment, I want to cut you down to shreds. I am just as free to do as I please as I am to gut you like a fish." He points his blade at the demon of a sith. "If you get in the way of me doing as I please, that's exactly what's going to happen." She can feel it, the anger in this man. "And considering the fact that everything I love will die if I fall here, I'd say you've got your work cut out for you, bantha fodder."

A sith's power stems from many different emotions. She can easily see it in Talohn, his passion for things he cares about. In jedi, passion is a weakness. In sith, passion and love can be a source of strength, a very terrifying source of strength when such loved things are in danger. Perhaps that'll wake him up, a threat upon what he cares about.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

The Shi'ido witch gave a little hiss of delight as Talohn Atar Talohn Atar dodge her initial punch, retaliating with a claw swipe. But the Amalgam deliberately chose not to fully dodge, instead letting his claws tear open half her face, leaking white blood and tissue out of the trench wounds his claws dug into her face.

She smiled demonically through the wounds as he drew his vibro-blade, sneering about his perceived freedom. It caused the witch to cackle with an unnatural, metallic tone to her voice.

"The only way you will gut me is if I permit it, silly young man." She sneered right back, the blood that dripped from her and hit the ground bursting into tiny purple flames on impact. "Just like I did so just now. You say you are free? You were mine the moment I tasted your aura. We are alike in one thing though...we do what we do because we like it. You would make an excellent Sith."

The Amalgam drew mainly from her natural connection to hate, and sadism. But it was supplemented by something twistedly similar to what Talohn himself privately professed. The Amalgam experienced a twisted possessiveness to the two people in the galaxy she could ever think of as her own daughters. It was a poisonous, awful thing, and not true, healthy love, but it was the closest a beast such as her could truly get to the concept, so she figured 'close enough' and called it love...and then went right back to proving how truly unworthy she was of experiencing such sentiments.

Still the beast, if nothing else, understood enough of the concept to understand its pressure points.

"What you 'love', eh? You seem to be awfully insistent for your little droid friend to run." the beast sneered at him, flesh across her whole body rippling as she tried to sense what it was he defended.

She decided to go for a two-pronged approach...

She tried Force Horror on him, even as he drew the vibroblade. Tried to evoke his fears of loss, tried to bring up all the foul, disgusting torments she could and would inflict on who or what he loved.

"I don't think you're strong enough to defend what's yours..." she hissed, blood still dripping as she tried to corrupt his mind with hate and fury.

"Go on! Prove me wrong!" She goaded, prepared to brutally beat him down with advanced hand to hand skill if he tried to swipe with that toy of his. She had been killing with knives since she was old enough to walk. Let him bring his a game. He likely had nothing the dirtiest thug in an alley worth their salt couldn't do after a few tries. Those dirty thugs had shown her all there was to know of knife fighting...all the good, survival stuff anyway...

"You cannot save 'anyone', boy..." she hissed. "It is I who will be triumphant this day."

After the claws rake her skin, Talohn looks at his white sticky substance covered hand. "Wah- what the fuck? That's disgusting. Are you like, filled with....you know what, I'm not even gonna think about that." With that said, Talohn draws his viroblade as previously stated. "Yours?" He frowns when she refers to him in such a manner. "Sorry, I personally prefer twi'leks." It's then that the cathar has an idea, despite the immense fear running through his head. If anything, it makes him more desperate to succeed. From his belt, a grenade is thrown her way as the visor on his head activates to shield his eyes. The flashbang goes off the instant it hits the floor, likely blinding her. It wears off quickly though, just in time for her to hear that familiar noise.

Talohn was now holding the dead jedi's lightsaber, which he'd now switched on. She had moved away from it during their conflict. "Sith? Interesting prospect. But last I checked, that was reserved for people who could use the force." He doesn't know, it seems. He's never used a lightsaber before either, but he figures it's the same concept as a vibrosword. That's where things get odd, the fighting stance he gets into is not that of the average street thug. No, this one has solidity, form. If she's been there, she'd recognize it as a catharese fighting stance. Perhaps there's more to this scoundrel than she thought. The fire was burning in his eyes now, as she goaded him on, telling he couldn't save anything.

"When I'm done with you, I'm going to use what's left of your body as fuel for my forge." Her force horror didn't give him fear, but it did manipulate his emotions. He was now more determined, angry, but not unconcentrated. No, his focus was now even greater as he advanced on Amalgam, intending to swing that blue laser down upon her shoulder.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Last edited:
Fighting fear with anger. Talohn Atar Talohn Atar had such an inborn talant for this that it took the beast aback as he shrugged off all but the most severe part of her telepathy. The flashbang came out. So, the little scamp had danced with a saber fighter before. She closed her eyes, the loud bang only disoriented her a little, but she still caught the hum of his pilfered lightsaber and his vow to use her as fuel.

"The fuel my body is composed of is too rich for your forge, young one." The beast hissed as he advanced, crudely trying to focus his emotions. She recognized his Cathar-native fighting stance.

The now over-muscled Witch sprinted towards him, not waiting for the fight to be taken to her, and using superhuman strength, speed and reflexes, which was causing her body accelerated decay, she tried to rain attacks on him from all angles, anything to get past his lightsaber. She notably attacked him without one of her own, as this was to partially scare him--not many, even the most adept warriors, willingly attacked a lightsaber user without a weapon. The Amalgam was using the display to show just how deadly she was, how in over his head Talohn was just physically. But she didn't attack hard enough to try and break his spirit through sheer prowess, but instead deliberately missed sometimes, opening herself up to counter-attacks she was prepared to evade at the drop of a pin. She wanted to wear his spirit down, not break it. Not yet. He still had to believe, right until the end, that he could triumph. But in the meantime she continued to try and steadily wear down his mind.

That fighting stance of your people...ah yes...I encountered it 'many' times in this place...from frightened men desperate to defend the families whose spirits I drank greedily of. It didn't help them any more than it will help you. The only chance you have is hatred and fury. Use it. Give yourself to the blood frenzy. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Talohn was in over his head, that was for certain, but that's the life of a merc. He's used to overwhelming odds. That's kind of why people hire mercs like him in the first place. Of course, now that he was being forced to deal with reflexes and speed that went beyond his normal limit, Amalgam would get to see something truly interesting, even if unintentional. He was in fact, dodging her blows, despite the fact that even sharpened cathar reflexes shouldn't be able to keep up. It seems this whelp was already unintentionally tapping into the force to sharpen his reflexes. He was so unbearably close to unlocking his potential, it was mouth watering. For now, he didn't waste his energy on counter attacks. He instead waited for her to tire, as all things eventually do.

In response to her attempts to mentally wear him down, all she got in return was anger. Not a beserk anger that drives one to be irriational. A cold and calm anger, one that burns with determination. He did not intend to die here. The more anger and determination filled him, the better he got at moving out of the way, and the slower the Amalgam seemed. She wasn't tiring, he finally decided. In his momentary hesitation, one of the blows hit him, causing him to stagger back, stars now in his vision. "I have come too far...to..." It all comes to a head in that moment, the anger, the danger, it pushes him beyond. Within that moment, he suddenly becomes a blur. Certainly not beyond the Amalgam's perception, but the sudden burst would catch anyone by surprise. So fast that he ended up leaving afterimages behind him, he spins about behind the Amalgam to slash at her back, before instantly dashing backwards, a look of confusion on his face. "Wha...what did I just...I...." The cathar had no idea what he had just done, but Amalgam would see it immediately. In his desperation, Talohn had made a brief use of force speed.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Almost there...The Beast thought to herself, pushing Talohn Atar Talohn Atar to his limits. He was starting to dodge some of the blows. His anger was building. The Beast writhed internally in anticipation, the multitude of homicidal minds within her eager to see the darkness awaken. He was using it and he didn't even know it to dodge her attacks. His anger was simmering but focused. Still not truly the rage of a Dark Adept. But it did momentarily keep her own mind at bay.

Then, Talohn's moment of glory.

Though The Amalgam was the equivalent of a level sixty character in Skyrim, even she was caught off guard by his sudden burst of speed, and barely flipped away from the slash at her back.

"Well well well, you got a little bit of juice to you after all." The witch whispered jokingly. "You've touched the Force through anger! The Darkness has granted you the gift of speed. And to think I was about to gut you for your impudence. Oh well..."

Purple lightning arced across her figure. Her hand stretched out to him.

"The Darkness has gifted you with speed. My darkness now gifts you with pain and suffering. If you survive, you may learn to inflict the same pain on others..."

Purple bolts leapt from her hands towards his flesh. Not at lethal levels, merely to torture. In order to understand Force Lightning, he had to experience it first hand...

The evil fiend was eager to see if Talohn could take in her second lesson the way he had her first...which he had passed with flying colors.

"Go on. Fight it...it shall drive you further to the Bogan's sweet embrace..." she sneered, going ultra hammy just for him.

Talohn hisses at the demon of a creature before him, eyes burning with rage and determination. "You aren't going to gut shit, you-" That's when it happens. He manages to hold the lightning off for a bit, moving his lightsaber in the way just in time. That doesn't last for long though, the lightning soon spreads to his body. Though, the Amalgam would make yet another discovery. This child, he's just the gift that keeps on giving!

In reaction to her force lighting, he doesn't end up on the ground, whining like a whelp. No, it causes him to fall on one knee for a minute, his screams of pain piercing the skies. That alone is already impressive, but it goes further. He stood up. Shakily, and unsteadily, but standing nonetheless. "I'm not dying to...some screwed up muscle freak...filled with....eugh, seriously....your blood is gross...." He seethes out, lightsaber in hand as he pushes forward against the lighting, step by step, body constantly twitching as the shocks course through his body. There's one thing this one has for certain, will.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

"Yessss..." the Beast hissed in delight, watching as Talohn Atar Talohn Atar sank to the ground in pain, though to his credit he instinctively blocked with the Lightsaber at first.

But then, to her increased delight he rose up, struggling towards her (He even had the energy to comment on how disgusting her blood was, which, I suppose, is a more than accurate and fair observation to make. There was no getting around it: her blood seriously was gross.)

"My blood is 'not' gross!" she blatantly lied, fully aware of how gross her blood was. It was her vanity making her say this, even as her intelligence knew Talohn would likely know she knew she was lying.

"Its just...well...ah screw it, I give up, you're right, its gross." She sneered, slightly increasing the voltage directed at him, trying to up it to see how much he could take without killing him. This one was definitely an investment. One worth making.

"Your hatred and rage can give you the will to overcome almost anything." she hissed, subtly trying to encourage him, even as she electrocuted him. "The Dark Side gives many gifts, many secrets, in exchange for fealty. Unwavering fealty. I can teach you such marvels as I command--"

(Cutaway of Iron Man randomly blasting some criminal with repulsor beams)

"--you need only ask..." she finished, summoning her lightsaber to her hand, in case he was not yet ready to submit. She liked the defiant ones.

Her purple blade shot out and with a violent spin she sliced at the emitter of his saber, ready to bring this to an end and try and usher his soul to the Darkness...

This man's pain tolerance is through the roof. His body itself is meant for agility, dodging, not taking too many hits. But against force lightning, it was all left up to the mind, his will. In the case of the mind, Talohn was as strong as they came. He pushed forward against the lighting, inching ever closer with that rage in his eyes. "You sure that could even be called blood?" It was amazing, he still had it in him to give her shit.

The cathar was quite close when she struck out with the purple blade, and he managed to move his blade just in time to block it with those heightened reflexes of his, causing them, even while he was being shocked, to end up in a saber lock. She was stronger, to be certain, but he had a plan. "Learning the force is..." He coughs a bit, blood running down his lips. "An interesting prospect to be certain. Force....Lightning sounds like a good time. There's just...one issue..."

The plan was revealed then and there, but it was too late. From his side pocket, he drew a small javelin with a pressure plate on the end, about the size of a syringe. A crazy creation of his own making. "I don't like you." It wasn't that she was evil, or wretched, or that the light side was the better way. Nah, he had no care for such petty things. He just didn't like child murderers. With that final statement, he throws the javelin at the ground between them, setting off the pressure plate. It sets off his homemade pulse grenade, sending dust in the air, even more so, the force is likely to send them both flying back. Though, with the angle he threw it, Amalgam receives the brunt end of the pulse explosion. Though Talohn is sent flying as well. She had been tricked.

After pulling himself off of the ground, the cathar would take the chance, hoping the Amalgam is stunned, to make his escape, hurrying through the dust to get to his ship.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

The Vile Monstrosity was thrown back by the trick, but due to being so infused with the rage of the Dark Side that she barely felt it. She instead sprang up.

TOO LATE, WARRIOR...OUR MINDS HAVE TASTED YOURS. YOUR DARKNESS. YOUR DEFIANCE. SUBMIT TO US. WE SHALL GUIDE YOU TO THE GLORY OF BEING ABLE TO DESTROY WHOMEVER YOU WISH. DO NOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THE PETULANT MEWLINGS OF THE WEAK. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT OUR FUEL AND PLAYTHINGS. the vain murderous minds inside a single body boomed in his head.

The sadistic creature stared at the sky and the thunder crackled, followed by a powerful burst of lightning that hit the side of the vessel. Not powerful enough to outright destroy but rather inflict heavy damage, her flesh wriggling violently under the suit as it channeled the Dark Side. She hit it until she overwhelmed the shields, then kept hitting it to make sure it would not lift off.

"Nowhere to go, young one." She hissed, flesh resetting back in place, though the muscles across her face shuddered occasionally as she walked out.

"You run in fear from the freedom I offer. Have you have even asked yourself what the point of protecting the weak is? There's no reward. Nice guys like you finish last, while no matter how many I maim and murder, or who, I only grow in power. Your good deeds will be forgotten in time, while someone like me is forever cursed by the trash fit only to serve those with The Force. But I will also be around long after your little bones make someone a fine soup...unless you open your eyes and cast off the shackles of morality. I can help you to that glorious reality...tell you what, in exchange for not destroying you, I would like you to take a trial run as my apprentice. There is a Nexus below us. I seek to corrupt it. You will accompany all the way to that point. IF at that time, you still think beings like that pathetic termite you saved from the burning branch are worth protecting...I'll cut you loose, no strings attached and you can go back to your pathetic existence. Refuse...Your spirit will make a fine dessert..." she sneered, angling her purple blade at him.

"Your pride got you into this mess, only your unwavering submission to me will get you out..."

She projected her full, rotting might in the Force, enough so that even his nascent sensation of it would know he had no hope of resisting. His will may have been impressive, may have caught her by surprise, but he was still an amatuer without the proper training.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar would submit...for now...or he would be devoured.

(Cutaway of the Shark eating Robert Shaw in Jaws.)

The mind screams at Talohn, causing him to collapse to the floor by the cockpit of his own ship, writhing in misery. Little did The Amalgam know, doing this unleashed a power of a different sort. Looking between the child shivering in the corner, and Talohn writhing on the floor, the droid's eye turned from white to a glowing red, as it pressed a button, bidding the ship to land. Unlike Talohn, who was of flesh and bone, the droid was metal and machine, the screams of the ancient mind held no dominion over it. "Protocol 2, inflict suffering upon those who hurt the child." It recites. To the amalgam, it looks as if the ship is landing, and Talohn is preparing to surrender.

The landing platform opens after the ship lands, revealing darkness inside the vessel. Metal footsteps can easily be heard as a glowing red eye illuminates the droid. There is only one thing on that ship more terrifying than Talohn's will, and that is the madness of the droid. It comes to the bottom of the ramp, but the Amalgam would quickly realize attacking the droid in any way was not an option. In it's hand, the droid is holding a void-7 Seismic charge, a bomb meant to shatter small asteroid fields. "You will let us go, or perish. Will we perish too? Surely. But it is better than having to serve your ugly ass." The droid says, it's voice dark, cold, and intimidating. The droid, the way it talks, it doesn't have a presence in the force, but it seems just as sentient as the Amalgam, perhaps even crazier. Madlad holds up the charge, it's thumb on the button to detonate it and consume them all at any moment. "Let go of Talohn, or we'll all be sitting beside eachother in hell, burning to a crisp." A chuckle leaves the droid. "Wouldn't that be quite the treat?"

The Amalgam The Amalgam

The unpleasant monstrosity gave a snarl of frustration at Madlad's meddling, which, if we're being honest, was actually extremely well thought out.

A pity too... Talohn Atar Talohn Atar had awakened to the darkness...she had so wanted to corrupt his spirit utterly, but she supposed she would have to take her victories where they occurred.

Her flesh settled back into place.

"Actually, Hell has some wonderful seating arrangements, particularly in the opera section. And its air conditioned..." she joked off key. "But fine...go back to your miserable little existence, all of you! Not like I care!" She said in an extremely childish and immature manner. Literally adding to the perception she was a snot nosed brat, she huffed and stomped away through the bloody, mutilated corpses of the innocent.

"When you get bored of being a do gooder you know where to locate me, young man. I'll be where I always am...in The Dark Side..." she called out to him as she left.

The Amalgam cloaked and vanished, though for Talohn, the laughter, sickening and hideous, of all the minds in her body could still be heard in his psyche for a few moments before fading away, a reminder of how horribly, murderously evil the creature he had encountered actually was, and how incredibly fortunate he had been to escape.

But the evil of such creatures is not always so easily warded away...

(Exit Post)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom