Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mon Calamari Shipyards

//Encrypted Message
// To: [member="[COLOR=rgb(235,235,235)][URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/8335-reshmar/"]Reshmar[/URL]"][/COLOR]
// From: Charzon Loulan

My name is Charzon Loulan, and I am the Ringovinda StarYards representative. It has been brought to my attention that Mon Calamari Shipyards may be ending up with a shortage of production lines to deal with the mounting orders on their books. To this end, it is likely that a Sacul-class adjustable drydock or two would be necessary to accommodate the growth in the orders being placed.

If you are interested in discussing more, I would be happy to meet with you.

Namaste,

Charzon Loulan
CEO, Ringovinda StarYards

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
// to [member="Reshmar"]

I'm interested in using these products for a new line of mass produced ships for an open market audience. Would it be possible to have these items for the ship? Each ship sold you will receive the cost of the systems and a 5% bonus. The price of the ship is yet to be determined due to the prototype is still been built to work out the costs.

MC-1002 Oracle-class Sensor Suite - 8,000 credits (per ship sold)
MC1005 Dolfin-class Communications Array - 6,500 credits (per ship sold)
MC1011 Delphus.2-class Double Redundancy Shield Projector - 37,500 credits (per ship sold)

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Lan Porgata"] that is acceptable, Also I would like to donate 250 million credits frommy IGBC account to the relief effort. I will post in your marketplace store front

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
// To: [member='Reshmar']
// From: Tyluko Dubykee
// Subject: Making a purchase

Greetings [member='Reshmar'] ,

As someone who also hails from Mon Cala, I just wanted to tell you that I have been fascinated with the products of the Mon Cala Shipyards. I require a ship and I thought that I should buy a ship that is manufactured on my homeworld. I would like to purchase a Waverunner-class Modular Transport , I have sufficient credits. Thank you very much and it has been an honor being able to do business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom