Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mod's and Barfights

Nar Shaada
Cantina

"That'll be nice. Might take a bit of recalibrating the power cell though. And triggers would be easy enough to hairpin. Just need to be ultra safe with it," Greeta replied, turning the Pirate Captains DL-44 over in his hands. Yes he had tools for that for sure.

"How Much?"

Greeta grinned. The man with the orange duster and eye patch was definitely persistent, and in a hurry to get this thing moded. These things took time though and Greeta shrugged, handing him the pistol back by the barrel, adjusting the data pad on his arm.

"Never said I wanted to do it."

"Grrr careful Rodian, I have half a dozen men in this bar. don't piss me off. Now how much."

"Tell you what, I need work, so find me a crew and I'll mod your blaster."

"Easy enough."

Greeta moved off, back to the bar to peruse the holonet and order another drink. He'd been stuck here for quite some time now, with credits running low. If he didn't find passage off, he might starve, and he damn sure wasn't gonna work for Hutts again.

He sipped his drink, perusing the latest Salvage Magazine by Jorus Merrill.

Na Shadda on of the few places that she could wander around freely without having some Galactic Empire spy or assassin target her, fortunately they had yet to figure out the reason for her constant get away, wins over said assassins, and hopefully would never. The flamboyantly dressed mercenary turned military officer strutted down the busy streets of the lawless moon, receiving odd stares but otherwise being left alone, her bionic eye scanning those that passed, rooting out those that could be a threat, so far nothing notable, just your average scum of the galaxy.

But what you might ask was someone of her status doing in a villainy filled place like this, well it was just for good time. Even though she held a proper rank in a formal military she had been raised as a mercenary, and as such had accompanied her master’s mercenary group through many similar places, Na Shadda was just the closest, was the most built, developed and allowed for easy concealment, with how many wanted criminals where around very few bounty hunters would bother with her. at least that was her reasoning.

Coming to a very generic cantina Kiso flung the doors open, her cape flapping by the induced wind, a few patrons looking to the door but soon returning to their drinks. Her scanner quickly did a review of those inside, smuggler pirates, and a rodian of unknown profession, though nothing of worth noting, for now at least. Kiso approached the bar taking a set, neatly pacing a few credits on the bench, "Corellian Brandy please".

[member="Greeta Tan"]

'Srahum was feeling jouyous. She was finally free of the damn Shell Hutt's servitude and off to explore. She may have only made a small jump from Circumtore to Nar Shaddaa, but it was far enough away for her to feel relieved. She spied a cantina not too far from the landing bay she arrived from, and made her way through the busy streets to the establishment. It was crowded, as most places like this are, but it didn't bother her; she was wearing her light armour, as she left her full ranger gear locked up for the time being. On her thigh was holstered her C3V blaster...as she didn't trust anyone on this planet, much less any other one either.

She pushed past the doors of the cantina to bring into view the typical sort of atmosphere one would expect from such a place, bumping into a man in orange on the way in. A few people looked up from their drinks...yet a few more stared at the sight of such a unique species. Vuie was quite used to the stares, although it still bothered her more than she'd like to admit. As the patrons of cantinas often varied, she didn't notice any sticking out too much, save for one who looked like she was maybe a tad out of place...but Vuie thought nothing of it.

She approached the bar and beckoned the man behind the counter, "Something strong," she ordered. Vuie sat down on the stool the best she could; the bartender placed a clear-coloured drink in front of her as she slid a few credits across the countertop. It's nice to relax, she thought as she sipped on her drink.

[member=Greeta Tan] | [member=Kiso]​

[member="Kiso"] [member="Vuie 'Srahum"]

Greeta kept reading his Salvage magazine, wondering who in the hell this Jorus fella was. then he licked his lips and took a swig of the drink, looking around. The Pirate Captain was having real crappy luck finding him a crew and came back angry, quivering with rage.

"Just mod it for me!"

"Feth no. Find me a Captain to sail with or I'm not modding crap. That is the arrangement,"

"Well then, we'll just have to teach you a lesson!"

This was the part he always hated. Greeta was a techie, not a fighter or grand tank mercenary. But he did know a thing or two about a thing or two. His glove lit up with a dull blue and he cocked back, delivering a quick jab to the Captains face. His hair stood on end as massive watts of electricity surged through him from the shock glove connecting with flesh.

Greeta swore he could smell it cooking like sausage.

Regardless, he dropped, knocked clean out from the shock Glove and Greeta shrugged.

"Sorry bout that folks. But now that I got your attention, anybody need a tech aboard their ship?" He asked, resetting the charge capcitors to half power...

For the most part the bar was fairly somber, no drunk causing problems, no bounty hunter making a scene or show, just a nice quite day to sit back and relax with a nice beverage, perhaps swap war stories with any other mercenaries that may be present. Unfortunately for her no one present really struck out as an experienced person with a tale to tell, some looking like pirates and scavengers, other just being your average joe, only here to escape from the toils of daily life.

Her luck had a turn around when someone... interesting came through the door, a race which she had not seem before, with her own organic eye that is, [running ID check, race:Xanti, sex:Female]. 'Well well well, looks like things may be interesting after all'. As the woman sat down and ordered a drink Kiso slowly scooted over, noting that she order a fairly strong, and dare say intoxicating drink, 'must have a strong stomach'.

"You don't see many Xanti around, what may one of your race be doing in theses parts, having a good time before your next job? or looking for work yourself". Kiso downed her own drink while waiting for the person respond, but not totally alert to the current scuffle with a rodian and said pirates that she had seen before. Things truing sour, but said Rodian pulling some techno stuff to stun and the pirate captain which was impressive for someone who did not look to be a fighter. "Oi you, techy, how good are you with cybernetics".

[member="Greeta Tan"] l [member="Vuie 'Srahum"]

Vuie was interrupted by the odd-looking bar patron with the cybernetic eye patch she had spotted when she entered. Not having the energy to completely blow her off, she just replied with a resounding, "No."

She downed the rest of her drink, the fluid leaving a burning tingle as it ran down her throat. She spoke again, "Why bother Vuie? Did no thing to you."

Vuie glanced behind her as a Rodian seemed to have a slight disagreement about something with the man she bumped into earlier. She shugged and gestured the bartender for another drink.

[member=Kiso] | [member=Greeta Tan]​

[member="Kiso"] [member="Vuie 'Srahum"]

Greeta looked over to the Cyborg girl and grinned, showing his white teeth that contrasted with his scaly green skin and yellow duster jacket.

"Pretty good. Come on over and let me have a look at it!"

The other Pirates dragged their Captain off, knowing now not to mess with the Rodian. He'd taken down their leader in one punch, they could not imagine what other gadgets and marvels Greeta possesed. And he knew they didn't want to find out either.

"Violence is such an ugly business. I prefer to avoid it myself. Now tell me, what are you trying to do with this cybernetic implant of yours?"

"Even if violence is not your thing, out here you do not often have a choice in the matter, seems like you av had your fair share of confrontation with some not so nice folk", she removed her right glove, revealing a mostly cybernetic hand with a universal connector, similar to those used by astromech droids.

"This bugger has been acting up a bit recently in terms of physical function, the middle, index finger and thumb are not responding closely". "I think the problem may have been caused in a fight that when a blaster bolt skimmed it, while I was deflecting it with my armor weave cape".

[member="Greeta Tan"] l [member="Vuie 'Srahum"]

[member="Kiso"]

"Could you tell me more what you are trying to do with it though?"

Greeta stroked his chin, inspecting it, then snapped his goggles over his eyes. Cybernetic acting up was usually just a short.

Vuie could not help but notice the shining white stormtrooper as he casually strode into the bar. She leered at him; Vuie was not a fan of stormtroopers, as they usually meant trouble. Se carefully flicked the safety of her blaster off in preparation of anything going awry.

'Srahum took her drink in hand as she slid some credits to the barkeep, sauntering over to a corner of the room where she could keep tabs on everyone, especially the stormtrooper. Perhaps it was the alcohol clouding her decisions to just leave the bar...but it was apparent to herself that whatever went down, she was ready.

[member=Greeta Tan] | [member=Kiso] | [member=Silence]

"Do with it, its my hand, I kind of need it for everyday use, lest screw up somewhere and accidentally kill someone, though if your talking a bit more specific I am a solider, so combat is a given, puts a good deal of stress on them". Kiso had never been really big on learning about cybernetics, usually having someone around to do such things for her, but as time went on, it became a little harder to find mechanics that didn't have ties to her enemies.

Though concentrating on the Rodian go to work her SES picked up a rather odd individual, [Threat analysis... First Order Storm-Trooper...], what in forces name was a First Order storm trooper doing on a crime ridden neutral planet? and still alive at that, wandering around in such armor was asking to be shot at.

What ever the reason Kiso didn't like it, the First Order was allied with the Galactic Empire, her enemy, thus that made the storm trooper her enemy too. As the white armored man sat down she gave him a death stare, if the man gave any reason for her to act hostile, things would no be pretty.

[member="Silence"] l [member="Vuie 'Srahum"] l [member="Greeta Tan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom