Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Modified RZ-2 A-Wing "Specter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Sneakers Applied: Utilizing a plethora of Anti-sensor tech, Visible stealth systems, as well as Counter measure systems to provide a superior stealth suite in which provides the highest possible form of sneaking in through lines, passing Planetary Identification checks, and even in Dogfights for combat. A Stygium Cloaking device is also ripped from older vessel and integrated into the ship for better usage. Moreover, a unique system is applied utilizing Holoprojectors in which create an "Illusion image" of the ship to escape a undesirable situation, or to gain an advantage against another fighter.
  • Fastest In the Deep Space: The A-Wing Starfighers were well known for their blinding fast speeds, and ability to move in and out of situations faster than a Hutt after Credits. The previous usage of the RZ-2 Interceptor was hit an run tactics, and Guerrilla Tactics.
  • I feel the Need, the Need for Speed: Utilizing very fast speeds, and maneuverability that is through the roof. RZ-1's and RZ-2's were well known for their ability to go extremely fast, and have the capability to move on a dime. Same with this. Only now upgraded to modern standards where upon it could very likely be the fastest interceptor on the field.
WEAKNESSES
  • Gotta Slow It Down: Utilizing so many different stealth based technology, as well as sensor scramblers, even whisperthrust engines, the Modified A-Wing is really only able to use any of its Stealth based tech if moving at slower speeds. While some applications of the Holoprojector, or jamming arrays could be used, they won't be nearly as effective when moving at top speed.
  • Always a Bigger Gun: A-Wings are notoriously known for their lack of armor and defensive capability. In order to be fast, it has to be lean and light on its feet, meaning there is barely any form of armor in the form of plating, and using an older shielding systems. Even with a backup, its not super great. The best way to not get hit, is to not get hit by moving as fast as you can.
  • Bark Bark: As with any ship that is super fast, the best armament it has, is two Laser cannons that can operate on a swivel, and two warhead launchers. Thats it. No extra weaponry. While the Warhead tube launchers can use a variety of weaponry due to the kind of weapons that were used of that era. It has to be loaded out every mission and cannot change all of a sudden. Meant for simple dog fights, or dropping a quick torpedo, then backing away for another run.

wanoco-4d-starwars-awing-9.jpg
DESCRIPTION
For years, the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire, as well as usage within the Resistance against the First order, as well as the following usage against the Vong and their wars, the A-Wing saw wide usage from many Pilots who found it almost an honor and a privilege to be able to fly one of these. Renowned for their ability to move through the skies and the void of space at extremely fast speeds. Even so, Ignis saw the potential. Utilizing the technology of the RZ-1, and RZ-2 in combination with one another, and throwing in a slew of Stealth based technologies as a personal interceptor and transport between worlds. More over, in his pursuit of space fights, this ship can easily be used for Dogfights, and even quick strikes against larger fortifications and ships before vanishing into thin air.

1/23/21 - Affiliation changed to current character.

Last edited:
PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Modified RZ-2 A-Wing Interceptor Spectre
Link to Submission: HERE
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Changing Affiliation

Moved to pre-factory per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

Three large issues.

First is your permissions. I need actual proof you have permission to use it, not their bio. Please show me.

Second is the need for Market Status, please add in.

No. I am not approving that at all. I am not allowing instant teleportation whatsoever. Remove it and give a proper hyperdrive speed.

Let me know when you change all of this.
Ignatius Ignatius

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Permission was given to me a while ago, and the previous character it was attached to was part of the New Imperial Order. I have attached a link to where I was given permission to use the company within the past couple months. The writer has even reacted to my submission.

Market Status was added.

I am sorry, but the engine stays. It was approved with that type of hyperdrive system installed the first time. It has never been reported, nor has any problems of such arisen from its usage. It is a singular individual craft of a small size that seats one individual at unique production. Having been previously approved by the Factory Admin, I feel it is well within rules and doesn't require removal. The only changes I have done to the submission since it being approved for alteration, is who it belongs to. Changing from one alt of mine to another, and the requested edits of Market status and Permissions.

The usage of "Instant transportation" is not teleportation. It is a folding of the fabric of space, and moving through the generated hole. Much akin to the concept of a Wormhole being two sides of a paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom