Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ML-1 Roughcut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Heavy_Repeating_Blaster.jpg
Credit: Quake 4​
Intent: To produce a new shotgun based on the Mandalorian Ripper Mk.II for the people of the Galaxy
Development Thread: n/A
Manufacturer: Mythosaur Custom & Arms{Design} MandalMotors{Production}
Model: ML-1 Roughcut
Affiliation: Mandalorians/Open Market
Modularity: Buckshot, Birdshot, Slug
Production: Minor Production
Material: Plasteel/Durasteel
Description:
Based off of the Mandalorian Classic, the "Ripper" officer's slugthrower, the ML-1 Roughcut is a pump action, energy propelled scattergun. Like its smaller cousin, the Roughcut utterly ignores energy shielding, delivering a powerful and often devastating concentration of kinetic damage via slug or 12 gauge birdshot. The small gun offers a collapsible butt stock, and as a precaution against Force Users, the grip is magnetized.

Shells are loaded through the right side into an internal magazine, and the tibanna gas canister is loaded from the top. An indicator light located just beneath the canister casing moniters the gas content of the canister and notifies the user through blinking lights on the indicator. After three blinks, if the user has not manually popped the canister, it will automatically eject the canister.

Classification: Energy-propelled Pump-Action Scattergun
Size: Handheld
Length: .75 Meters
Weight: 5Kg
Ammunition Type: Tibanna gas and Solid Slug/shot
Ammunition Capacity: 8 Shots Tibanna Gas is good for 36 Shots
Effective Range: 25-45{Slug} Meters

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Can't. See. Anything. Wrong... But in all seriousness, this is a good weapon, the minor production makes it a bit more believable in its power and ability to go through shields, I also like the magnetized grip. Might have to use this once it gets approved :p, [member="Rasho the Hutt"], I think this is about done (correct me if I'm wrong though).

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Gilamar Skirata"] - Unless there's a canon precedent that I'm not aware of, do me a favor and add the word 'energy' before 'shields'. The bolt's energy sheath would get stripped by energy shields, but the metal bolt would go right through, unless there were particle shields involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom