Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Mizeget Memorial Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
88.jpg
14-2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Mizeget Memorial Center
  • Classification: Memorial & Museum
  • Affiliation: Chaldean Potentium
  • Accessibility: The memorial and museum are open to the public.
  • Description: During the Chaldean Civil War, part of the bustling city of Mizeget was destroyed in an orbital bombardment, leaving behind only burned-out ruins. Today, the site houses a memorial and museum dedicated to preserving the memory of the war and honoring those who lost their lives.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Memorial - A massive stone wall etched with the names of the dead holds an eternal flame in a protected alcove high above in remembrance of the fallen.
  • Museum - A tall building left standing after the bombardment houses a museum dedicated to preserving the memory of the Chaldean Civil War. Visitors are encouraged to tour the exhibits, whether alone or with the help of a guide employed by the museum. For reasons that should be obvious, it presents only the Chaldean side of the conflict and reflects Potentium propaganda and negative views of the opposing side.
SECURITY

Medium
; the museum features a high-end security system as well as guards posted at all entrances/exits. The guards are armed with stun weaponry and are trained to incapacitate anyone who might pose a threat to themselves or others, not to kill. At night when the museum is closed, guards patrol the grounds to ensure no one attempts to break in. In the event of a more serious emergency (such as armed intruders), the security system will automatically call for backup from local authorities.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"The secularists, under the command of a small group of remaining Sith/Children leaders, acquired a small fleet of starships and launched an orbital bombardment of the city of Mizeget, occurring simultaneously with a ground invasion of the planetary capital of Nezamiyeh. This attempt at stretching the Potentium's forces then backfired when several secularist crewmen defied the command to fire upon the city until it was evacuated. Mizeget was only partially destroyed, Nezamiyeh was successfully defended, and the secularists were forced to retreat." - Errik Nimdok, To Purge This Land With Blood

The city of Mizeget was founded sometime around 100 ABY. It soon became a center of commerce and trade, considered the economic heart of Chaldea. During the Chaldean Civil War, the city was partially destroyed by an orbital bombardment by insurrectionist (though Chaldean propaganda refers to them as "secularist") forces during the final battle of the conflict. Today, the site of the ruins hosts a memorial and museum in honor of the fallen. It functions as a general civil war museum, including exhibits, artifacts, and other displays from around the world based on their relation to the war.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Before diving in too deep into the submission, I noticed that you've used the Landmark template. Because this is a museum/memorial grounds and Landmarks are noted as geographic features, I believe this would work better under the Structure template. There isn't much to update, but it would involve removing the Size, Population, and Demographics fields as well as adding a Security section. Please update the Template and notify me. Once this is done, I'll be more than happy to continue with my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom