Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mixing Elements

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Mistaken? he questioned himself when she said it. This topic was something he really didn't care about, but his past felt like a mystery before the age of teen years. Due to this, he didn't mind listening to others pasts. "I guess it can't be helped. We come from different families after all." he said still not comprehending the whole royalty thing Aevan spoke of.

The situation she described with her servant made him slightly angered. He had experience in befriending a slave. A servant was different in a way, he couldn't help but compare them two. Akabane looked away to try and remain calm. Lady or not, abusing someone who are being held against there will make Akabane feel differently. The tone he now spoke in could be seen as cold. "On a normal day, I usually don't care if a person injures or even kills their subordinate. However..." wind moved all around Akabane in sync with his emotions. Wind came down and cut the bench in half, he looked back with a slightly less angered face. "Age... how old was she?"

Akabane forgot all about his little prank. He had no initial intentions of hurting Aevan, that would change depending on her answer.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Mistaken? he questioned himself when she said it. This topic was something he really didn't care about, but his past felt like a mystery before the age of teen years. Due to this, he didn't mind listening to others pasts. "I guess it can't be helped. We come from different families after all." he said still not comprehending the whole royalty thing Aevan spoke of.

The situation she described with her servant made him slightly angered. He had experience in befriending a slave. A servant was different in a way, he couldn't help but compare them two. Akabane looked away to try and remain calm. Lady or not, abusing someone who are being held against there will make Akabane feel differently. The tone he now spoke in could be seen as cold. "On a normal day, I usually don't care if a person injures or even kills their subordinate. However..." wind moved all around Akabane in sync with his emotions. Wind came down and cut the bench in half, he looked back with a slightly less angered face. "Age... how old was she?"

Akabane forgot all about his little prank. He had no initial intentions of hurting Aevan, that would change depending on her answer.

"It is possible I suppose, but all over Kro Var when I travelled the shapers were all treated as such. Was your a small town?"

When she finished speaking about the servant, his attitude changed. Saying he wouldn't normally care if a person were harmed or killed, he then asked for the girl's age. A breeze that hadn't been there swirled in and he being shaper caused it to crash into the bench she was on. Cutting it in half, she jumped up before it crashed to the ground. Her belongings fell that had been sitting there.

Narrowing her eyes at him, Aevan growled under her breath, but answered his question.

"The girl was only a few years younger than me. So maybe about eighteen. If you think I would be cruel enough to do that to a child, you are mistaken."

At her fingertips, there were small flames about the size that would be on candle.

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

She asked about the size of his town, that was simple enough to give an answer to. "Depends on how you view the word small." he said pausing and then continuing. "I lived in a village. The population was about one hundred or so people." he said describing his old home. "Half of that number would be children who would've became warriors." Akabane let out a sigh after saying this.

Akabane calmed down after she told him the servant wasn't a child. The fact that she still severely hurt someone unarmed made him angry, but he pushed away the thoughts and took in a deep breath. He faced her with a straight face, noticing flames being formed at Aevan's fingertips. He smirked. "Don't worry. If I actually planned on hurting you I wouldnt be so cheap to do it without a fair fight." he spoke the truth but his anger may have said differently.

The flames were interesting. He walked over to Aevan to inspect them, though he probably got way too close for comfort. Akabane crouched to see better, grabbing her hand if she would allow it. "Do you feel the desire to burn me, Miss Fire?" he said almost jokingly while still curious to know. Conflict between elements was in no way rare for shapers, especially in large community. One always trying to prove their existence is better than another's. He didn't feel superior to the other elements as a wind shaper, he wondered if Miss Fire did though.

After glancing over at his destruction he noticed her things had fallen with the now broken bench. He walked over and picked all of the items up. Walking back over to Aevan, he'd give them to her. "Sorry. I'll make this up to you how ever you prefer." he paused forming a grin. "For example, if you want to get married. I'd be obliged."

"Aye, ok so maybe your town was too small for you to be considered royalty. How many shapers were there?"

Aevan also wondered why he hadn't been sent to one of the larger cities to be with the other shapers. Not giving voice to the question, she allowed him to look at her fingers. He said if he was actually going to hurt her it would be in a fair fight. She raised an eyebrow at him and tilted her chin up in a slightly haughty manner.

When he let go of her hand and asked if she wanted to burn him, she shook her head. "Only if you try to blow me around, Mister Gale. I would rather dance." As she said that last part, any sort of hostility she felt evaporated and she gave Akabane a wink.

If he had pushed the issue of fighting from moments ago, then they would have had their duel on the street. While it wasn't uncommon for fights to break out here, it might be odd for the two shapers.

He looked at the broken bench and moved to pick up her fallen items. Handing them over to her, he wanted to know how he could make it up that he had made them fall. Even going as far as using the example of getting married. She shook head and chuckled.

"Well, yes I want to get married. Not yet though. I mean we just met and I'll think of something."

Was he serious in saying that? Aevan doubted it, but she didn't know him well enough to have a real clue.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Akabane knew the answer to her question but waited to answer. "Well, I could try to remember.. let's just say over fifty percent." he did know that women didn't really take up the skills of a shaper. The men preferred them to be caretakers and focus on taking care of people, not become warriors. He looked at the ground. "I always felt like my friends and family were strangers. It wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, but..."

Mr Gale? he thought about that nickname while standing there. Mr Gale was a fitting name for him. He nodded with eyes closed, "You like to dance then? Show me the next time there is a ball held." he acknowledged the wink with a small smile.

He was rejected. Did she see through my prank? he felt like he had lost a war. "What? Isn't this the part where the cute girl forces herself on the handsome guy?" he said cracking a grin. Akabane thought about what he should say next, that's when he had a new idea. "I have a proposition." he nodded while saying it inside his head. "Become my girlfriend. I can get to know Miss Fire more that way."

It seemed risky to ask out a someone he had just met. Being in a relationship with another shaper just intrigued him. He smiled. "So. What do you think?"

The amount of people of his town that could be shapers almost floored Aevan and her face showed the shock. Tilting her head slighly when he said he felt more that his family and friends were strangers, she sort of understood what he meant.

"When it was learned I could be a Shaper, I was taken from my family and raised as royalty, adopted into that family. So I understand what you mean probably more than many people you speak to."

She wasn't born royalty, but was raised as one. Not ever fully accepted, she was held at a distance from the biological kids of the royal family and never made friends easily. However, she knew how to socialize.

"Balls are held here? That wasn't quite the dance I was talking about, but if I learn of one, I will certainly let you know first thing."

His comment about her forcing herself on him garnered him a dirty look and shake of her head. However his proposition caught her interest.

"I accept, Mister Gale."

If things worked out between them, it would be the first real relationship she had ever been in. Somehow the thought didn't scare her off like it would have on Kro Var. There was something about Akabane the drew her.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Aevan told him that she was adopted into a royal family due to her ability. Akabane should have known his family and friends as long as he could remember, so the fact that he felt like they were strangers was odd. This mystery always floated in his thoughts somewhere. He didn't give any reply to what she said.

Akabane was asked if balls were held in the city. "Honestly, I'm not sure." he said shrugging. "We could go wherever though." Dancing wasn't among his more concentrated skills, however he could hold his own in a dance. He what she meant on the last part. "What kind of dance did you have in mind?"

A grin formed on his face. "Are you sure, have you thought it over? Not that I'm backing out you just accepted rather quickly." he asked wondering if she was serious. Of all the girls that he asked out, this one gave an answer on day one. He was a little surprised. "You know, it's ironic that a man that suspected a woman to be an assassin is now in a relationship with that woman." he said this with an amused tone.

For a moment it looked like Akabane was thinking on something, but he didn't give voice to it or make further comment about her being adopted. What had happened to each of them in past couldn't be changed, but that is what made them who they are today.

He wasn't sure if balls were held here or not and she nodded at his shrug. A smile crossed her face when he mentioned being able to go wherever though. At his question on what kind of dance she had in mind, that smile turned into a grin.

"Ok watch this."

Moving to the sand area behind her, she called up a small flame to her hand. Starting to toss it between her hands, it turned into more of something the looked like a comet. Once it did that, she threw it up in the air, letting gravity take a hold of it, she moved around and through the fire as it fell and twisted around her lithe figure. Basically dancing with the fire. The look on her face wasn't exactly serious, but it was full of concentration. Before it touched the ground, she extinguished it so it didn't light anything on fire. Taking a small bow, she gave Akabane an invitation to dance with her with another smile.

"Of course I'm sure, Mister Gale."

He said he wasn't trying to back out, but it sounded that way to Aevan.

"Sometimes the best relationships happen between people that got off to a bad start. At least I've heard that before."

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

The performance she gave Akabane made him feel entertained, laughter following. He laughed because she produced fire for a dance instead of using it as a weapon. This seemed unorthodox. He declined her offer in dance. With traces for laughter he spoke. "Sorry. I can't do anything fancy like that, chances are that you wouldn't have the luxury of seeing my wind." he said trying to avoid embarrassing himself. Dancing would be easy if he could remember...

Aevan confirmed that she wanted to go through with the plan. "That's lovely then." This wasn't his first relationship and he didnt even know why he initiated it. Something felt interesting about dating a fellow shaper. Love wasn't a priority for the young Akabane but maybe that would change. He attempted to make eye contact with Aevan. "I suppose eating together would be a good thing to do as partners, yes?" he asked putting his hand out flat, prepared to lock with another.

Akabane didn't know if Aevan was shy or not, these types of things were natural to him so he didnt feel awkward or anything. He'd take it away if she didn't want to hold hands.

"Just imagine what we could do together in a dance though! You blowing the fire around and me dancing with it."

The delight in voice would be contagious and she joined in his laughing at her dancing.

"We'll have to try sometime. Practice together and we'll be unstoppable."

Aevan didn't mean it only for dancing. Fire and wind working together, dancing in battle would be almost difficult to defeat. Walking back over to where he was standing next to her items, she picked them up and took the hand he held out to her.

"Dinner sounds nice, my dear Akabane. My Mister Gale."

Not ignoring the temptation to get a bit of payback on him, she stood up on her toe and planted a kiss on his cheek if he didn't move out of the way fast enough.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

"I refuse." he said without a second thought. Akabane said this over something trivial. "My wind dominates to area it flows in. So I cannot simply just give it a supporting role." he said this with a smug smile. That wasn't meant to be taken serious but he meant it in a way.

Miss Fire accepted his invitation to eating together. He was relieved by this and held her hand with care. It was his real father that taught him manners and how to treat the other people, mainly women. Being the ladies man that his late father was, he knew a great amount of knowledge about the females. Even through his memory wipe this stayed with him.

Akabane didn't expect a kiss from Aevan and smirked when she did. "On the cheek? Child." he said this in a joking voice. A kiss either way was a kiss, but he couldn't go without commenting on it. He would walk with her throughout the city and ask her where to eat. "I don't remember many restaurants around here, you should pick where we go."

"You refuse huh? We'll just have to practice working together. You will see."

Aevan spoke carefully, but will a slightly playful tone to him. Each role one play could become the dominant force or one of support. His training must have been different than hers. She had learned how to work shapers of other elements, none greater than the other.

They held hands and he treated hers like it was a fragile doll that could break easily. Giving him a light elbow to the side, she gripped his hand firmer. If he looked down, he would see she had a slight smirk as well in return to him calling her a child after her kiss to his cheek.

They walked for a few minutes just looking around and enjoying their company. He admitted he didn't remember any restaurants nearby. She shook her head, but looked around anyway.

"I have no clue myself. What would you like to eat?"

Considering what sounded good to her, she waited to know what Akabane wanted before deciding.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Akabane rolled his eyes at her remark. "Only on the battlefield where blood is shed, I will combine my wind with your fire." he said this out of respect for the element he wielded. The Kro Varians he lived by made it clear to their warriors that the elements are meant to be used only in combat or when necessary. While it sounds like a bad preaching, Akabane himself decided to follow that code.

The elbow to his side surprised him and the tighter hold on his hand did as well. He glanced down at her and seen a smirk. It felt weird to him, a minute ago they were strangers and now they walk together with affection. That started a thought inside his head. Akabane looked at Miss Fire again before speaking. "Hey Princess." he said trying to grab her attention. "Hear me out on this... I'm very comfortable and trust you at the moment. Usually I don't have these kinds of feelings with strangers." he paused to let his words connect.

"Have we met before?" he was positive that they have, though pinpointing where and when wouldn't happen. Especially if it was before his memory wipe. "I may be over thinking it but I have this weird feeling that this isn't our first encounter." he said trying to give an explanation for the sudden question. "Just try to remember if you've seen a handsome young man with black hair and eyes before."

Aevan asked what he wanted to eat. Since he wasn't really hungry and never had the luxury of being choosey in picking food, he gave a quick reply. "I don't have a preference. If there's water I'm good to go."

"I wouldn't have it any other way actually, Akabane. That dance in battle, there's nothing like it."

Aevan felt him glance down and looked up as he spoke, their hands still clasped together firmly. He asked if maybe somehow they had met before. That he felt maybe they had. She stopped to think even if it was in the middle of the path, tilting her head to the side with her eyes closed.

When she had been little, maybe five or six. It was just before she had been taken away to learn how to be a Shaper. There had been a boy from another clan that may have looked like he did now all grown up. They had played together when they could and may have even been friends. Sadly the name of that boy was lost to her, but now she thought of that boy and wondered.

"It is possible, there weren't many Shapers though, so your village must have been an exception."

In answer to her question about food, he didn't help her make a decision and she gave him a dirty, but amused look.

"I'm too new here to know what is good food or not."

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

The reply he got made him grin as he thought of something. "You're optimistic, I like it." he said nodding. "But you are overlooking something. I would never take my lover to the battlefield." his grin stayed when he said this.

"I see." Akabane was a little let down that it wasn't the answer he wanted. Regaining his memories could help with this but might change his personality entirely. This would probably never become a reality because he has no knowledge of losing them. Akabane thought about Aevan and tried to remember where he'd seen her. "Aha! I've seen you in a dream before." It was true, though maybe not just one dream. Many. He hoped this didn't make him seem creepy.

Aevan told him that she didn't know much about the area's food. He decided to pull another prank, taking advantage of the situation. Akabane stopped walking and pointed at a nearby inn. "If you're not hungry..." he was sure she'd understand what he was implying.

"After what happened to me, it can't get much worse...can it?"

Even though Akabane was grinning at her, Aevan gave him a dirty look when he said he wouldn't take his lover to a battlefield. Sticking out her tongue at him, she shook her head. A sense of stubbornness showing on her face and in her emotions if he could pick up on them.

"I can fight just as well as you, my dear."

Trying to make light of taking the comment seriously, she tilted her head slightly to think about what he said next.

"There is such a thing as Force Vision, maybe it showed you me because we were going to meet."

In going back to her memories of that little boy, she tried to remember a name for him. If it was meant to happen, it wouldn't be right now. Something to think on though. Turning her attention back to the present, she stopped in her tracks and looked at him in total shock. While her first reaction was to slap him, she had the feeling he was joking around again. She narrowed her eyes at him and gave a stuck up sniff at him, attempting to look down her nose at him. He being almost a foot taller than she it was a difficult feat to accomplish.

"Dinner first."

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

Akabane didn't exactly think being banished was so bad. Well, he did compare it to his past which didn't feature anything too appealing. Of course that meant their opinions of hardships probably differed. He tried to reason with that that thinking in his next answer. "Anything's possible. Here's an example, Mr Akabane turns our to be a murderer who gains the trust of women and then takes them home to end their life." he felt as if he crushed his own optimism by even thinking of such a scenario.

"Is that so?" he figured she was being serious and decided to mock her. "The wind might have cut you earlier without you even realising right away and don't forget I have training in close quarters combat. You still think a spoiled princess can be on the same level as me, Akabane of Clan Jarvik?" he thought at the time that he had went too far, fearing her reaction. Quickly after this realization he spoke, but more silent this time. "I'm sure my cute girlfriend possesses great power though. Even if I'm not defeated by her." he may have said this for his own comfort, but he also felt bad about what he said.

Force vision? he said inside his head. Akabane never thought about the possibility of force vision being where he saw Aevan, but he doubted it. That was an ability he never trained for, nor did he experience it before ever. It was defiantly a dream. "I'll keep that in mind."

The reaction Aevan had made Akabane laugh so much that he was force to suppress it. He thought the laughing would make matters worst, until she said something very specific. "Dinner first." Interesting.. he was thinking of what to say. Then, he faced two options. Option one being making a joke that would likely end up bad or option two, take the boring approach and proceed to eat out. "Dessert first." a grin of dirty intent appeared as he pulled her towards the inn. "There's most likely food there for after too." he said following option one's path.

"My Mister Gale isn't like that though. Murderer he may be, but not of women."

Speaking in a fully confident voice, Aevan felt her words to be accurate of him and almost challenged him to prove her wrong. Not falling into the trap of his mocking, she listened to what he said and just smiled. Inside though, she was getting irritated as he seemed to think he or his skill were better and not equal to hers. He might be correct, but that didn't mean she had to admit it to him.

"Who said anything about defeating you?"

Her suggestion it might have been a Force vision that brought images of her to him appeared to give him thought. From what she knew of it, not everybody got them and they could come to anybody that used the Force. There wasn't a skill that could be taught to know this.

His reaction to her answer and her already irritated inside caused her not stop the slap that she aimed at his cheek. There was no fire or heat from it if it connected, but hopefully it did and well...slapped some sense into him. Again making that little stuck up sniff at him, she clutched her items in one arm and her skirt in the other.

"No inn."

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

It surprised him when she called him a murderer. "Hey... you say that like I'm a criminal." he said feeling a little offended. The act of killing someone didn't bother him but he truly didn't take pleasure in doing so. "Just so you know I have killed a woman before. Call me a horrible man all you want but trust me when I say this, her death saved a life." the woman he mentioned was actually a slave holder. A slave she owned befriended Akabane one day and he swore to set her free. He always feels like she's watching over him, never to be seen.

Akabane laughed when Aevan gave her reply about what he said. The laughing was because he didn't know what to say. "Don't make the mistake of leaving your opponent in good condition. You must defeat them. Even your handsome boyfriend." he said this with passion. Past experiences taught him what he preached. Fighting wasn't a job or even a career to him, a lifestyle rather. That may be the case for Miss Fire as well even if it's not throwing fists at someone. His criticism probably seemed harsh but he didn't realize this possibility yet.

Quick he activated the fast reflexes within and caught her wrist before the blow landed. "You shouldn't hit a pretty face princess." he said smirking before letting go of her. Akabane didn't want to feel the wrath Aevan Kitaki so he used defense this time. Hopefully he wouldn't be caught off guard and struck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom