Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mixing Elements

"I did not sound like that at all, Akabane. Did you love the one you saved the life of? You're not horrible and I'm sure there was a good reason for it."

It would be clear Aevan was curious for an answer by the tone of her voice and a lifted eyebrow.

"If we ever spar or practice together, I don't go easy. Not going to intentionally disable you though. You're too young to have that happen and I hope you would have the same courtesy. Handsome boyfriend or not, I'm not going to kill you."

The slap was intercepted by him grabbing her wrist, he released it a moment later saying she should hit a pretty face. Huffing a little at him before speaking her mind though, she hoped he got the intended message anyway.

"My dear prince shouldn't make crude innuendos."

Whether he knew or not, Aevan thought of him as a prince, even if he wasn't raised as one.

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

"Love?" he said thinking. "Yes but not romantically, more like she resembled the image of a little sister in trouble." he did care for that girl though not in a romantic way. Akabane didn't remember if he had ever loved someone in that way. The probable answer was he never did. Life never seemed to give him a break for a luxury such as that. Maybe now would be his chance or perhaps he's meant to be with another. Only time could reveal the outcome.

Akabane listened until she finished. "And that's why you'll never be ruler of the universe Princess." he said with a sigh. "Men like me are fit to rule however." he said adding a smirk to the end. The ruler thing was only a joke, he lost the smirk and looked at Aevan. "Okay. So I've learned of your confidence in yourself, which is a great quality. But I think you have much to learn about handling an opponent. Deadly ones particularly." his analysis felt accurate.

The response made him laugh for a moment and then he got himself together. Clearing his throat, he kept a straight face. "Ay Kitaki. Speaking of princes did you meet any on Kro Var? I'm sure there were some on par with my looks."

Even though they had agreed to be an item, his answer still made Aevan feel better. He wasn't in love with this other person. She gave Akabane a very large smile and if they hadn't just had a bit of a squabble over her treatment of that slave, she would have hugged him.

"Hey, I never said I wanted to rule the universe, Mister Gale. Just a planet would be fine or an empire."

This was said with a bit of a smug smile, partially true and mostly not. She knew she wasn't fit to be a ruler...yet. Given time though, that could change.

"Then teach me how fight a deadly opponent."

Shaking her head before speaking of her time on Kro Var, "yes and no. I made no friends there. None of them as handsome as you, my prince."

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

When Aevan said she never wanted to rule the universe, he laughed. It wasn't meant to be taken so seriously making him laugh. "Being in control of citizens sounds like a pain in the butt. I mean you gotta compromise with them and such, right?" he would pause to hear her answer and then continue. "That is just my take on it, jokes aside id hate to be a King." Akabane saying this made the his situation ironic.

"Huh?" is what he said after hearing the question. He was surprised by it honestly, since she didn't look like the type to aspire to be a fighter. Maybe that part wasn't right but he was once again surprised. Akabane blinked several times when he started talking. "Okay, you want to learn how to fight someone after your life." he stopped to think. "Not possible. Reasons? Reason one, you must try to kill me for real and I don't think you would if we fought. And two, I'm a terrible teacher. The only thing I can say about my skill set is survival played it's role, not training so much." he was speaking honestly trying to not be anybody's teacher. This was purely laziness on his part

Akabane grinned slightly at her comment. "Very flattering." he said losing the grin after. "Did your parents force you to marry any of them? Children? Boy or girl?" he was just joking after the first question but acted as if he was serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom