Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mister Smith

Mister Smith

M
Name: Mister Smith
Faction: None
Race: HRD
Height: 5'10
Weight: 300 pounds
Eyes: Red
Hair: NA
Skin: NA
Force sensitive: No

Strengths
HRD: Being a droid Smith has enhanced reflexes, strength and speed far greater than most normal humans . Not that it matters though

Cunning and experienced: Being well over the age of three hundred the HRD has see and recorded its fair share of fights and experiences making him a seasoned fighter.

Undying: Being a droid his brain can be downloaded into a new body and his consciousness saved from death
Weakness

Droid weaknesses: EMPs, Ion weapons, lightsaber, generally sharp pointy things

Lack of morality: Yes a personality trait, as a droid Smith normally does not feel emotion or care to understand it. All he cares about is his credits and the life he lives

Appearance: Smith appears in only a hooded black sweat shirt, pants and the mask he constantly wears upon his face. He has a very simple look about him and he intends to keep it that way

Bio: Starting as a lowly droid serving in the republic military Smith was assigned to the more cut and dry operations that the republic had to offer, black lists of people who didn't exist and going to places that didn't exist. Smith was a testament to getting the job done, but as time continued to pass and all of his human officers died one after the other through old age or war he realized something. Human and organic life was weak, why should he have to serve those who were made of flesh and blood when he himself could do the things he wanted to rather than strive to follow the weak. So smith took it upon himself to kill the officers and crew of the ship he was assigned to and leave the republic behind to forge his own path as a mercenary.

Mister Smith

M
[member="Cypher"]
Perhaps I should, what do the suns have to offer me?

[member="Luminara Rikanati"] My purpose is my own organic, though you wouldn't know that. Your kind is too busy breeding like rats

[member="Mister Smith"]

Money, power, the ability to operate wherever you feel. You can commit crimes along with us or on your own. We have legal businesses and operation too. Know of course you have to pay a cut to the faction of profits. Usually 15%, but monopoly money here so its more just a thing.
We're expanding on the map, and to do so faster, farther, we need new members. Factions can only survive if the member pool is replenished from time to time. So yeh I want ya of course and can do a lot for you.
Militarily of course you can get more in to that if you want. Use our soldiers, vehicles and ships. Within reason of course. The armory of weapons is open to our members, so you can have anything in that department to use. We also have access to the vast majority of the old Sith Empire technology. Theres a cut of date from when the deal was made and new tech came after, but not really an issue.

So lots, and probably more. Just ask and we'll see.

Mister Smith

M
[member="Cypher"] very well then organic you have swayed me.

Ooc I will join when I get off work lol

Oh, there's no reason to be so cross. I was merely speculating as to how you came by this galaxy. Deciding whether or not it was too small for the both of us.... :devil:
[member="Mister Smith"]

Pounce mutha frakka ima HRD Looking to destroy your MRE, I wear a white mask to hide my face killing organics without a trace, you'll never know I'm a droid even if you take a steroid.

Pounce Mutha Frakka I take my aim without any shame I can't feel pain, can't get me sick that's just cause I'm slick the numba one pick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom