Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission to Eisei

Space Asia, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the China Gardens Take-Out Express. Her 30 minutes for delivery mission...

...wait, wrong franchise. Let me try that again.

EISEI.

Thousands of years before the Gulag Plague, the world was the most distant colony of the Atrisian Empire.

Today, it is a ghost planet.

No signs of war. No signs of disease. It is as though one day all of the people simply disappeared.

On a mission of exploration, the crew of the HMS Dragon's Fang set out to try and understand what happened to this world or what we might learn from its mysterious fate.

Reply below if interested in joining the crew for this thread.

Space Asia, you say? Sounds fun, and an excellent place to practice my Ninja-Mando skills. Sign Pylon Zerga, under the name Kadika Rhika, up for this crew as a "Security and Survival Consultant". I'll be bringing my own sword, of course.

Kit Symthe

Information Changes Everything
Freelance intelligence operative and residential popsicle Kit Symthe would like to offer his services for a nominal price tag to the illustrious [member="Lien Beifong"], disguises and outdated galactic references included, of course.

[member="Elise Ike"] | [member="Finley Dawson"] | [member="Pylon Zerga"] | [member="Kit Symthe"] | [member="Jomasom Leuf"]​
Looks like we have quite a varied cast of characters. This should be an interesting piece of writing.

Thread will be up in a few.

[member="Pylon Zerga"]

You and [member="Kit Symthe"] are welcome to roleplay that you're getting paid for this. Please send the bill to [member="Natasi Fortan"] as Atrisia's new First Order overlords, who doubtless want to support the furtherance of scientific understanding and exploration of their member worlds. :D

[member="Pylon Zerga"] brought up a good point in PMs.

Xenomorph aliens have been mentioned in the Expanded Universe. Feel free to make use of concepts related to them in your exploration of the planet or develop the concept as one possible explanation for the disappearance of the planet's population.

Keep in mind, the population of the planet was on the order of billions, so you may also develop alternative theories or perhaps we go with xenomorphs as driving a mass evacuation. Totally up to each of you what kind of story you want to shape or develop here.

Either way, this might be a good time to re-watch Aliens II.

[member="Jomasom Leuf"] | [member="Kit Symthe"] | [member="Finley Dawson"] | [member="Elise Ike"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom