Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission: Crystal Caves (Open to Jedi)

Vala Melina

Jedi...Eventually
Vala deactivated her lightsaber and looked to the Kel Dor @Ki'an Karr when he commented that Tugoro hasn't returned yet. Though she was sure Tugoro was fine, she couldn't help to worry a little bit. However they were eased when Master Vorsa confirmed that he was with Padawan Hatake and were both okay. Then something occured to her. "Excuse me...uh...Talon," she said, "I don't mean to question your abilities but...how do you know that?"

She was curious, nothing more.

Tugoro Taidarious Hatake Mutashi Talon Vosra Ki'an Karr

[member="Hatake Mutashi"]'s hand would not be met with Tugoro's own, for he had managed to climb up easily, without needing any assistance. Pulling himself up and onto the ledge, he would run his arm along his face, wiping the blood that continued to trail down it. Turning his head slowly, he would begin to look the older male up and down, listening to his words carefully. Though, Tugoro would not respond verbally, for he simply lifted his arm slightly, using his finger to point to the black, metallic lightsaber handle that hung at his belt. Looking ahead into the darkness of the cave, he would sense feelings of uneasiness. Were they his own, or perhaps someone else's? It was impossible to tell, the boy was extremely shaken, hardly being able to concentrate. Continuing on the move, he would burst out into a sprint, running along the cavern's cold, damp interior.

Eventually he would skid to a halt, arriving at the group. He would look at the individuals, they being [member="Talon Vosra"], [member='Ki'an Karr'], and [member="Vala Melina"]. "Done.." He spoke, a grin on his smug looking face.

He didn't know what frighten off the kid. But that didnt bother him. He walked through the caverns enjoying the view of the crystals that were around him. He continued walking through the caverns until he finally reached the group. And Tugoro was there as well but he didn't asked him what frighten him.

"Done with part one, Master Talon." He said as he showed his crystal to the Jedi Master.

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Vala Melina"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Hatake Mutashi"] [member="Ki'an Karr"]

Talon opened an eye and looked at Vala with a look of pensive consideration.

"Here in the crystal cave my senses are inceeased more than they would be. I sensed the fluctuations in each of your force presences as you searched sharp spikes in emotions let me know what maybe going on around each of you. I could sense Tugoro and Hatake were very near eachother and then they began moving closer. The force can tell you many things with your lightsaber close your own senses will be slightly increased in time you'll be more attuned to the presences of others. The closer you become to someone the easier it will be to sense them."

Talon looked over as the two missing Padawan's returned and smiled.

"And here they are now." He said with a slight nod. "As soon as you're ready you may begin."

"Master Talon, how do we start on creating our lightsaber? I mean, what's the first step?" He didn't know how to start. Too many pieces that would ultimately create his saber and he didn't know how to begin.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom