Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction [2400 Meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
//ENCRYPTED//

On behalf of the Iron Imperial Navy, we submit the following bids:

The Red Dress: 150,000,000 credits, 10M line of credit with the Blackstone Group.

V/R,

ODION BLACK
CAPTAIN, IRON IMPERIAL NAVY
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Felix Hardy"]

Aedan sighed as he spun the data stick faster snorting amused as he watched some captain from the Iron Empire raising the bid on the ship as well as one Felix Hardy representing the Silver Jedi it seemed. Spinning the data stick a few more times Aedan finally tossed it upright and caught it letting a savage smirk cross his lips. "160 million credits, a brand new villa on Clan Akaata's Kesh island, Training for your children in hand to hand, ranged combat, and self defense, arms and armor for clan akaata should they ever seek to take any risky endevors, a custom Star yacht created for your family, and a yacht to go with your home on kesh. As well as security for your home on Kesh and Ecliipstica. Oh yes no homes shall ever require payment from you or your family as long as they are owned by your family. I shall also make sure the ship lives up its reputation to be feared by taking it out for the occasional raid against various unnamed targets."

[member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Zeradias Mant"]

[member="Felix Hardy"]

Aedan sighed and spun the data stick a bit before entering a farther bid of 165 million credits and sent Felix Hardy a quick message from the brand new and lacking any important data datapad.

If the SJO pulls out of this auction I shall supply them with a brand new ship personally from my reserve of their choosing 2000-3000 meters within acceptable terms.

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

On behalf of the Iron Imperial Navy, we submit the following bids:

The Red Dress: 167,500,000 credits, 10M line of credit with the Blackstone Group.

V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

[member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Aedan snorted dismissively at the raise from the Iron Empire looking it over he shock his head before raising the bid himself a small savage smirk coming to his lips as he quickly check his personal stores choosing a few items from it he filed them away as possibilities before raising the monetary value on the bid knowing that military equipment would not be of much use to Miss Blonde for some time.

"170 million credits, a brand new villa on Clan Akaata's Kesh island, Training for your children in hand to hand, ranged combat, and self defense, arms and armor for clan akaata should they ever seek to take any risky endevors, a custom Star yacht created for your family, and a yacht to go with your home on kesh. As well as security for your home on Kesh and Ecliipstica. Oh yes no homes shall ever require payment from you or your family as long as they are owned by your family. I shall also make sure the ship lives up its reputation to be feared by taking it out for the occasional raid against various unnamed targets."

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

The Red Dress: 215,000,000 credits
V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

He wasn't going to take any chances. Turning to the cyberwarfare officer, he spoke. "Slice those bids. Get me identities."
That, to him, was worth more than the ship itself.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[System Admin] I have so much hatred in my heart for all of you. The auction is now officially over! Winners will be announced within the hour!

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Ash"] [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Aedan snorts at how desperate it appeared the Iron Empire was becoming risking a breach of the rules to win it before he gestured and entered one more bid into the data pad shooting it off absently.

"230 million credits, a brand new villa on Clan Akaata's Kesh island, Training for your children in hand to hand, ranged combat, and self defense, arms and armor for clan akaata should they ever seek to take any risky endevors, a custom Star yacht created for your family, and a yacht to go with your home on kesh. As well as security for your home on Kesh and Ecliipstica. Oh yes no homes shall ever require payment from you or your family as long as they are owned by your family. I shall also make sure the ship lives up its reputation to be feared by taking it out for the occasional raid against various unnamed targets."

[member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Winner of Nar Shaddaa Palace, Odin Black! ( [member="Zeradias Mant"] ) with the winning bid of 4,500,000 credits, two pallets of BR-11 PDWs (200 units valued at 400,000 credits).

We thank you for your patronage and please don't hang lame posters on wall, use quality wax on the floor, feed the rancor every two days (it's best to starve him a little in case you need to dispose of someone), and be sure to have the indoor arena sanitized for blood and other bodily fluids once every three weeks. Also... if you find that the master bedroom's wall is a little cracked where the bed's headboard is, just ignore that.

Miss Blonde

Winner for the schematics, A Sitra! ( [member="Alasdair Sitra"] ) for the winning bid of 900,000 credits + Exclusive prototypes of STG tech.

Good luck being potentially hunted by the First Order! Because they have a great track record with upholding human rights!

Miss Blonde

Winner for The Red Dress The Pirate King and the First Order! ( [member="Aedan Miles"] & [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] ) for the winning bid of this gumbled garbage!

"230 million credits, a brand new villa on Clan Akaata's Kesh island, Training for your children in hand to hand, ranged combat, and self defense, arms and armor for clan akaata should they ever seek to take any risky endevors, a custom Star yacht created for your family, and a yacht to go with your home on kesh. As well as security for your home on Kesh and Ecliipstica. Oh yes no homes shall ever require payment from you or your family as long as they are owned by your family. I shall also make sure the ship lives up its reputation to be feared by taking it out for the occasional raid against various unnamed targets."

Learn how to make an itemized list, nerf herder!

Anyways it goes without saying that this ship is my pride and joy. It's helped me kill a lot of people, and I want you to take great care of it. She's a bit slow on the turns, but she more than makes up for it with the guns and stealth feature. I hope you enjoy it.

Miss Blonde

OOC: I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for coming out for this auction. I've been writing Miss Blonde for years now and have been doing auctions since the first weekly Spaarti Creations ones. I've never done any of this for imaginary space money or to feel special in any way. I've acquired all these rare canon, non canon, and whatever other items for you guys as a community. Over the years of doing this, I've realized just how great you all are, and I hope whatever items I've sold to you guys have really impacted your stories in a meaningful way. I don't know if this will be my last auction with Miss Blonde, but if it is I want to say again you've all been awesome! Thanks a ton!

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Ash"] [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom